Our railway lines are safe
The report on the safety of railways in Turkey, the company can use "high-speed train lines with peace of mind" came description.
In Turkey, the company reporting the safety of the railways "You can use high-speed train lines with peace of mind" came description. Sun Transport General Manager Murat Atik, “Your lines are safe for today. I ride myself peacefully, Ben he said.
Explaining that they have been awarded the ım total quality management gold award ini by the European-based independent assessment organization Business Initiative Directions (BID), Sun Transport General Manager Atik reminded that the award was previously given to the Dubai Towers and Sheraton chain of hotels. Turkey said that they are working on the railways and rail Waste is one of the few companies in the system, "We are the measure of whether the safety assessment of Eskisehir and Ankara-Konya line. If the task is given, we will work in Istanbul. Görev Atik also stated that they are doing measurements on the general railroads. Generally our railways are good, Genel he said.
We are setting up a company for the domestic signal
Underlining the importance of signaling in railways, Atik said, olduğunda When you have a signal, you carry more 3 times. We are focusing on this. Currently we have established a company for domestic signal. In 2013 we will be working on this issue. Our production will be largely domestic, Büyük he said. Atik also works for the manufacture of domestic railway; however, he added that he could not give a date.
Speed upgrade race around the world
Atik said that “there is a race in the world X in terms of the maximum speed to be reached in high-speed trains. Da The limit of this is 250. When you increase the speed to 350, you must change the line. This also doubles the cost. It is worth the cost, you should look at it, Bu he said. On the normal lines, at the moment, the speed of the 120 to 160 to work towards the increase of the expressing Atik, "This speed lifts the lines, this work is currently running successfully," he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be serviced. 28/03/2014 TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be taken care of service General Directorate of State Railways General Directorate of TCDD (TCDD) TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines maintenance of high-speed train lines in two years 2650 set machine and 2 The service procurement for a period of one year shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 2 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 4734. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 19 / 2014 14230-a) Address of the Administration: General Directorate of TCDD 1 GAR İ
- The proposals of the tender lines of the YHT Lines Project Maintenance Works with the Conventional Lines Fast Train Lines 04/06/2014 TCDD Conventional Lines Fast Train Lines and YHT Lines Project Maintenance tenders were collected. The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD),'n TCDD conventional lines, fast train lines and YHT lines maintenance of 2650 set of 2 km and 2 km for two years 22 May 2014 Day was held in 1. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; about the cost of the 18.734.470,30 TL for A2 TL 29.145.969,19 for the A47.880.439,49, the total of 1 lira for the participating companies and their offerings (¨) is as follows: Proposal for the N
- TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train services will be taken care of. 28/09/2017 TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be taken care of service General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines with high-speed train lines within the scope of maintenance A1, A2, A3 Group Jobs 2 year period 4734 shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 19 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 2017. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 432800 / 1 3-a) Address of the Administration: TCDD OPERATION GENERAL DIRECTORATE Anafartalar Mah. Hipodrom Cad. No: 06330 XNUMX ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone No
- Minister Turhan: ale Railway Transportation Has Been Safe Bakan 22/12/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, 30 in October about the country's railways in the question of the proposal to the motion of the train after the death of the 9 in Ankara in a fast train accident, he argued that the transport of YHT has become safe and fast. Peoples' Democratic Party (HDP) Agri Deputy Abdullah Koç asked the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, about the railway network of the country and the 30 strategy of the railways. Minister Tarhan, the question of the proposal of the Ankara-Konya high-speed train (YHT), which is the result of a collision with the locomotive 2023 died of the person, 9 Bakan
- They Walk for Safe Highways 04/04/2013 Ongoing Road Safety in Antalya Global Partnership of Non-Governmental Organizations 3. As part of the Global Meeting, 70 marched from representatives of the Civil Society Institution (NGO) from a separate country. The group gathered in Konyaalti Caddesi Ataturk Park and carried banners with their banners. Turkey's first group of pedestrians who walk on the road which is the primary street, the city, pedestrians are not the tools, aimed to attract attention belongs. Providing support to the group of Antalya Police Chief Mustafa Saglam also affected by traffic accidents in the world among the walkers and pedestrian safety, said the NGO's. Source: newstime
- Michelin recommends tire selection according to season for safe driving 03/04/2014 Michelin recommends the choice of tires according to the season for safe driving: with the 125 years of experience in the world tire industry, providing drivers with safety, fuel economy, high performance and mileage, Michelin warns its users about the use of tires in recent days when we began to feel the effects of the summer and feel the effects of summer. Michelin, one of the world's largest tire manufacturers, warns its drivers to select tires according to the season in order to provide a safer driving experience with warming. When the winter season begins to lose its effects gradually and the spring air begins to be felt, the tire changes period is approaching. Michelin is safer Michel
- Safer transport with the iPad app from GEFCO 11/04/2014 More secure transportation with the iPad application from GEFCO: GEFCO has developed an ultra-innovative iPad application within the company in order to provide excellent quality service to its customers operating in the automotive industry. This iPad app will make it easier to install tool upload controls. Considering the operational requirements of the field employees, the application will make vehicle transportation safer. The an Installation Controller leri iPad application, developed to simplify the day-to-day work of the installation controllers, will also help teams that perform vehicle loading inspections.
- Safe Traffic Project 11/04/2014 Safe Traffic Disability Life project: Within the scope of Safe Traffic Unblocked Life project, three-dimensional stimulant signs were placed on the roadside for drivers and pedestrians. Karabük Municipality, Provincial Directorate of Security, Provincial Directorate of National Education, Turkey carried out with the Disabled Association Karabük Branch collaboration, Family and Social Policy Ministry of Disability Support System Schools Street in Yenişehir prepared for the project and Karabük-Safranbolu highway Beşbinev Quarter was chosen to enter the region pilots. In the practice on Schools Street, Deputy Governor Erkan Çapar and the traffic teams told the drivers the reasons of traffic accidents. At the entrance of the Beşbinevler Quarter, "speed and alcohol is disaster" written on it, stimulating photos Beş
- The suspension bridge on the Coruh is now safer 01/07/2014 The suspension bridge over the Coruh is now safer: In the district of Borcka of Artvin, the suspension bridge that reached the breaking point and which was closed to transportation was rebuilt and re-opened. Aslan Atan, the new mayor of the district, said that the suspension bridge on the Coruh reflects the culture of the district at the same time and that the bridge is a symbol. Together with the District Governor Şakır Öner Öztürk, the mayor Aslan Atan, along with the accompanying AK Party District Chairman Şükrü Ertürk, made observations.
- Safe, wanted an indoor ski slope in Erzurum 21/10/2014 Safe, Erzurum wanted an indoor ski slope: Erzurum Non-Governmental Organizations Platform (ESTP) President Mustafa Guven said that the more advanced ski center in Dubai could be established in Erzurum. Safe ork While skiing in the desert heat of 50 in Dubai can be done, why not ski in any period of the year in Erzurum? Güvenli said. ESTP President Safe, Ski Federation 'indoor ski resort' offered. Dubai's indoor ski resort is a unique model for Erzurum, emphasizing the safe, "50 degree temperature in Dubai in the middle of the city just in the middle of the 365 day 24 hours is a fully functioning ski resort. 400 tube length eşsiz
- How safe are the ski slopes 28/01/2015 Ski slopes how safe: Uludag Bursa and Erzurum Palandöken what brought up the question of whether it is safe to mind the death of the ski slopes in Turkey occurred the previous day Bursa Uludag falling from thousand as snowmobiles with his mother as a result of hitting his head on the ice mass in xnumxyaş who lost their lives Elif Uyuni left the event and yesterday Erzurum dismantle cushions wrapped in protective around the artificial snow spray directly in Palandöken with his life slamming the sliding wooden railing on his Atatürk University Faculty of Veterinary Medicine xnumx'ünc grader 7-year-old Mehmet Akif Koyuncu event of the ski slopes in Turkey the question of how safe it is. REVIEW ...
- Secure Trip with Cableway 04/03/2015 Safe Trip with Uludağa Cable Car: Bursa Teleferik AŞ insures travelers traveling between Teferrüç-Oteller with personal accident insurance. The ropeway, which is the symbol of Bursa and has started to serve with its modern face, offers a safe, fast, comfortable and economical travel alternative to Uludağ. The passengers of the cable car, which is the longest ropeway in the world with the length of 9 kilometers between Teferrüç-Oteller region, will go to Uludağ with the safety accident made by Bursa Teleferik AŞ. Veterans and their partners in the cable car, which also provides economic transportation opportunities, 1. degree martyr relatives, yellow press card derece
- Sarıkamış Turkey's Safest Ski Resort 15/02/2016 Sarıkamış Turkey's Safest Ski Area: Ski Center Sarıkamış Cibiltepe, continues to attract the attention of kayaksever. Sarıkamış Cıbıltepe Ski Center continues to attract the attention of ski lovers. Cıbıltepe Ski Center, which opened its doors to thousands of domestic and foreign skiers, is one of the most vulnerable skiing centers in recent days, but it is still attracting great attention from the people of the region. On the official website of the Governorship of Kars; "In order to prevent any terrorist attacks that may occur in Kars, the civil security of the citizens of Sarıkamış Painted Forests is decided by the Council of Ministers to protect the civilian population.
- Bursa Teleferik Inc., the world's safest transport of the cable car 21/12/2016 Bursa Teleferik Inc., Teleferik the safest transportation in the world: Bursa Teleferik Inc., made statements about the press. In recent days, a hotel in Uludag as a result of the failure of the ski lifts citizens stranded in the situation of citizens in this situation seems to be stranded in the citizens stating that they were victims of this issue, Bursa Teleferik Inc. Chairman Ilker Cumbul, tel There have been some recent news in the media. Citizens stranded on the ski lift seemed to be stranded on the cable car. We continue to work at full speed with 7 technician 30 technicians at Teleferik Inc. I guess there are pauses that do not exceed 30 seconds. Other than that, our facilities are just fine Onun
- Highways will become safer 30/03/2015 Highways will become safer: The scientific research project supported by Kadir Has University aims to reduce the risks and make the highways safer by encouraging the use of heavy goods vehicles at night. Heavy and Bulk Cargo Transportation-Mobile Crane Operations Workshop brought together the representatives of the sector. At the workshop hosted by Kadir Has University, the needs and developments of the sector were discussed. Kadir Has University, supported by Kadir Has University, stated that there is a scientific preparation project. Assoc. Dr. Omar Faruk gorci of a university in Turkey for the first time, a legal ...
- Safe driving techniques training started to be given to public transportation drivers in Antalya 19/06/2012 Ler Safe Driving Techniques Training toplu is given in cooperation with the Public Transportation Transportation and Rail System Department of the Municipality of Antalya and the Chamber of Tradesmen of Antalya Public Buses. In Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail System Department, all of the drivers who use public transportation participate in the trainings organized in the meeting hall. In the trainings provided by Coşkun Kara and Murat Pazvantli experts in Safe Driving Techniques experts, the principles of usage of heavy vehicles in city, vehicle driving techniques, adaptation of air and road conditions and public transportation vehicles, cost increases caused by vehicle use yol
- The most secure and fast public transport vehicle in the capital 05/07/2012 The capital's most secure and fast public transportation Metro employees experienced the excitement of football. The staff continued to have a busy working tempo on the invisible face of the metro, tiredness and stress threw green fields. The capital's most secure and fast public transportation Metro employees experienced the excitement of football. The staff continued to work intensely on the invisible face of the metro and exhausted their tiredness and stress on the green fields. The Ankara Metro Traditional Football Tournament also had exciting encounters this year. There was a competition among the units in the competitions where the games were not played. A fun and ambitious competition, Eğ
- How secure is the path to Metrobus? 23/08/2012 In recent times, metrobus accidents, metrobus due to the vehicles entering the line and metrobus line due to the loss of the steering of drivers due to various accidents, metrobus road barrier separating the barrier and separating power of the barriers that draw the written proposal on the agenda of the Parliament, bringing the IMP Parliamentary Assembly Serdar Bayraktar, Member of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Kadir Topbaş said, BB What are the basic reasons for the recent incidents of incidents involving BRT? Is there a study on the strength and barrier properties of the barriers separating the road via Metrobus? Questions were asked. CHP's Bayraktar asked: rob Road to the highway with Metrobus'
- Beykoz Logistics Vocational School organizes a seminar on ”Information Security and Safe Internet“ with the exhibition ve I learn by doing Bey | Istanbul 20/12/2012 Beykoz Logistics Vocational School "Learning by doing" with the exhibition "Information Security and Secure Internet" is organizing a seminar on Mobile Technology for Students "Learning by doing" they say ... Beykoz Logistics Vocational School mobile tekloji that begin training in a first performing 2012-2013 year of the academic year in Turkey program 24 December 2012 Monday will be exhibiting the workshops titled ”I learn by doing / Learning by Doing program. In this study, our students will consider one of the malfunctions identified by the phones in various products and brands and present a poster presentation on how to solve the existing fault by doing et Learning by Doing Bu. On the same day at 13: 00 Aynı
- Avrasyaya safe transportation with Western Wagon 25/12/2012 Since West Wagon with year safe transportation 2001 Eurasia operates as a leading company in the wagon transportation between Ukraine and Turkey West Wagon, Ukrferry firm that makes the business as agent Gerona Ship of Gerona is giving service with Plevny wagon ferries. At the terminal of the company's Derince Port, Russian-type wagons are being loaded on the harbor and on the ferries by rail rails fitted with CIS railways. In this way, it provides direct service to all CIS destinations via Russian type wagons through Ukraine. The fact that the wagons can be integrated directly into the railways without any handling in Ilychevsk and ın
- Konya Ankara High Speed Train Is Now Safer 06/02/2013 Konya Ankara High Speed Train Now Safer Konya The Ankara Express Train demanded the ban on drinking alcoholic beverages and drinking on the fast train, and the sale of alcohol was stopped. New developments in the sale of drinks on the high-speed train, which has been on the agenda for a while in Konya. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) by 'passengers uncomfortable' sale of alcoholic beverages on the grounds stopped. Train passengers, '' not left '' when they want alcoholic drinks in the menu of the train restaurant. TCDD officials stated that there was no alcohol ban on all flights, but ileri
- Secure internet infrastructure 23/10/2013 Secure internet infrastructure to HRCs: The General Directorate of State Equipment Office (DMO) will be holding a tender for the procurement of necessary equipment for safe and uninterrupted internet infrastructure in High Speed Trains (HVT). According to the announcement published in the Official Gazette, TCDD General Directorate of Information Technology Department needs the necessary equipment for the secure and uninterrupted internet infrastructure in the HRCs, in accordance with the specifications of the DMO type commercial specification and tender additional conditions in accordance with the technical specifications prepared by the needing organization. will be purchased from the domestic market. The bidders shall submit their tender documents at the Daire DMO 3 Procurement Department dok and the website iler
- Marmaray is the safest structure in a possible earthquake 27/10/2013 Marmaray is the safest structure in the earthquake: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, 23 On the morning of October, when Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and his accompanying delegation entered Pristina (ANA) which took them to ANA, they first moved to the section where the journalists were with the Prime Ministry team. I talked to Minister Yıldırım about the tour I made with the board of directors Rıdvan Çelikel, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Anel Group, who is doing the electrical-mechanical works of Marmaray, and Merve Şirin Çelikel, Bülent Batukan and Cahit Düzel: - I visited Marmaray Tunnel recently. - I'm aware that you're traveling with one of the subcontractors while the original owner is standing. We made a note of it. Then Marmaray's security Sonra
- Marmaray is safer than skyscrapers 29/10/2013 Marmaray is more secure than the skyscrapers: Marmaray, which unites the two continents with rails, will be officially opened tomorrow. Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim introducing the system to journalists, '' the vertical structures in Kozyatagi and Bostanci, skyscrapers at greater risk, '' he said. Marmaray, which brings both sides of Istanbul together from the bottom of the sea, will open tomorrow, 29 October Republic Day. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Yenikapi - Üsküdar tour journalists told journalists about security concerns. Yıldırım said that the 1 will be in use as of November in the journalist meeting which took place yesterday and that they had aimed to finish the project before but due to the archaeological excavations Dün
- Metrobus stops made safer 02/12/2013 Metrobus stops were made more secure: Metrobus stops became more beautiful and safer with another project initiated by IMM Park Department of Garden and Green Areas. Metrobüs, which has become an indispensable means of transportation of Istanbulites, does not come to the forefront with its speed and comfort. Metrobus stops, which started to be opened to the use of disabled and disadvantaged citizens with elevators and escalators, also gained a modern look with their new illuminations. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which continues the race to provide more modern and comfortable places to Metrobus passengers, Istanbullular'e who travels in the evenings are now one of the bright new stops instead of the light given by a cold lamp.