Founded by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality to provide comfortable and economical transportation between Bursa and Istanbul, BUDO's 100 thousandth passenger was Gökay Yakın who was 1.
BURSA - Bursa Metropolitan Municipality by Bursa - Istanbul between the comfortable and economic transportation to provide a comfortable and economical transportation BUDO'nin 100 thousandth passengers, today from Istanbul, Xnumx-year-old Gökay Nearby, was welcomed with flowers in Mudanya.
Bursa Sea Bus Operations (BUDO) established by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality within the body of BURULAŞ, citizens, Bursa and Istanbul between the comfortable, high quality and economic transportation benefits. By the end of this month, BUDO, which aims to reach 100 thousand passengers, reached its target before the end of April. Mayor Recep Altepe welcomed the thousand passengers of BUDO's 100 with flowers at Mudanya BUDO Pier. Together with his mother Ayşe Yakın and his father Serdar Yakini, Bhat visited the 11.30-year old Gökay Yakin from Istanbul who came to Bursa and came to Bursa. He said that BUDO had become the center of attention of citizens in a short time.
“We exceeded our goal“
UM 24 started its voyage in January, 3. 100 reached its thousandth passenger today. We're over our target. We aim to carry the hundreds of thousands of passengers throughout the summer and provide the best service. Yaz
President Altepe, Bursa and Istanbul on the demands of citizens who started their voyages and BUDO's attention in a short period of time, the need to increase voyages, he added.
Ayşe Yakın, mother of Gökay Yakın, stated that they are very pleased with BUDO and said: ifade I think BUDO is a very important application especially for families with children. It provides easy access to Istanbul from Bursa in a short time. Many thanks to the Metropolitan Municipality and President Recep Altepe Büyük.
BURSA METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY
PRESS AND PUBLIC RELATIONS BRANCH DIRECTORATE
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Number of Passengers Passed 100 Million 03/08/2014 Number of Passengers Passed 100 Million: In İzmir, the rail system user exceeded the 100 million threshold in four years. İZBAN's Alsancak, İzmir Metro's Konak stations are the canals of the city. In İzmir, the number of passengers using the rail system increased from 40 to 100 million in four years, and after the last arrangements, İZBAN's Alsancak, İzmir Metro's Konak, Çankaya and Basmane stations became the lifelines of the city. Two-rail system, 500 more than a thousand Izmirliye serviced each day 100 thousand passengers, these four began to use the station. The fact that the stations are at the center of the city's business centers is şehr
- The suburban line is closing! 150 will carry thousand passengers IETT! 09/02/2012 Gebze-Sogutlucesme with intercity trains in Gebze HalkalıSuburban trains between Kazlıçeşme will be completed. Both suburban lines will be modernized, while the 150 will carry IETT passengers. IETT, which includes 213 new bus in the system, will create a new line of 2 on both sides. -The Ministry of Transport, Ankara-Istanbul high-speed trains and Marmaray due to work Haydarpasa Train Station stopped the intercity train services. In the Marmaray Project, suburban lines will be closed within the next few months as part of the renovation works of the rails. The Marmaray Project is the longest part of the 66 kilometer Halkalı-Kazlıçeşme and the existing suburban lines between Gebze and Söğütlüçeşme ...
- Istanbul Airport Hosted 40 Thousand 52 Passengers in November 10/12/2018 40 bin 52 passengers traveled from Istanbul Airport by the end of November. The first phase of 29 was launched in October and Turkish Airlines (THY) organized scheduled flights to some cities. 190 arrivals and departures were performed from the airport during the period in question. 107 commercial flights were organized at the airport. 297 on the line, even 288 on the outside line was scheduled from Istanbul Airport. THY's 181 to Ankara and Nicosia in October, 107 to Izmir to Antalya from November, 31 is the capital of Azerbaijan in November TH
- Istanbul Airport 3 187 Thousand 553 Passes Passengers per Month 09/02/2019 The General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) announced the air traffic, passenger and freight statistics for January of 2019. Accordingly, in January 2019 year; Airplane traffic landing and taking-off to airports was 63.266 on domestic lines and 41.425 on international lines. Overflight traffic in the same month was realized as 37.488. Thus, the total aircraft traffic served in the airway reached 142.179 with overpasses. Airports across Turkey this month 8.577.880 domestic passenger traffic, while international passenger traffic was 5.469.763. Thus, in the month in question, birlikte
- Boztepe Cable Car in Ordu 6 Carried Thousand Passengers a Day 08/06/2019 Ordu's 530 meter height, which is one of the attraction centers of the city, which has become the center of attention for domestic and foreign tourists Boztepe cable car that provides great convenience, 9 day holiday holiday to the completion of approximately 50 thousand people entertained. Thousands of people waiting in the queue to go to Boztepe at the cable car station and realize this unique journey made them say değer It is worth for this journey ”. From the first day of the feast, citizens who chose the cable car journey to watch the unique view of the city created long queues at the cable car station. 0-6 ropeway which is used free of age group, tens of thousands of days before the completion of 9 daily Ramadan holiday…
- Bülent Arınç Announces 100 Project for Bursan's 100 11/01/2013 Bülent Arınç Announces 100 project that made Bursanın 100 laugh Bülent Arınç announced the latest status of 100 project of Bursa Every penny invested in Bursa deserves like ac milk of mother. Let's do this, and if we do, we can have fun and show together. We don't have a crazy project. There are projects on the ground. We are not limited to the 100 project. Our number of walking projects passed 160 Yürüy. AK Party Deputy Prime Minister came together with the press members of the Provincial Directorate of Bursa and the Government SözcüSü Bülent B
- Kadıköy-Kartal line will carry 1-1,5 million passengers per day 07/08/2012 Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, gave information about the Kadikoy-Kartal Metro, which will start flights during Ramadan Feast. A passenger who rides the metro in Kartal will arrive in Kadikoy after 22 minutes. When the end of the Marmaray 1 is completed, the passengers coming from Kartal will be able to reach Yenikapı, from there to Taksim and from there to the airport. The 1,5 transport hubs in Istanbul will be largely completed. The transportation problem will be largely solved. In 29, the number of passengers using the rail system was around 2013 thousand. Currently 2016 million 2004 thousand people are using rail systems. In 400 this is X
- The Metrobus driver left the patient on the road 20/09/2012 Metrobus, which came to the agenda with frequent accidents, was the scene of an event that could be called kez unscrupulous Sık. Metrobust a passenger who was disturbed from the vehicle was dropped to the ground. The driver asked to call an ambulance, "Security officials will take care," he continued. A bus to Zincirlikuyu arrived at the i Bosphorus Bridge N stop at 9: 45 yesterday morning and a passenger suddenly got sick and collapsed. The other passengers asked the driver to call an ambulance. Source: www.taraf.com.tr
- İZBAN received most passengers from Şirinyer 07/01/2013 İZBAN received the highest number of passengers from Şirinyer The Izmir Busier System (İZBAN), which became the most important public transportation choice of the people of İzmir, became the most important station in 2012, and reached the 5 million passenger dam and became Şirinyer. IZBAN, 49 662 thousand 8 50 last year ended with "30 million passengers" target was achieved. 2010, which was put into operation by IZBAN, has used Şirinyer Station, which is always the busiest station since 2012 in August. Karşıyaka 12 is the second with a million 4 thousand 927 N
- Akçaray will finally carry the first passenger at the 2016 19/12/2014 Akçaray will carry the first passenger at the end of the 2016: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has announced that the route of the tramway named 'Akçaray' will be determined by the project of the tramway, and the first excavation will be hit in April of the 2015, and 2016 will begin to carry passengers at the end of the year. In Kocaeli, the tram project is being discussed for many years to solve the problem of traffic, which has started to become irreplaceable. The project, which has been raised many times before, has put its prototype to the Anıtpark Square as the election promise of the Metropolitan Municipality last year before the local elections of 30 March, the project related to the tram, which was lifted after the elections, other political parties Daha
- Giant bus technology from China will carry 1200 passenger like this (Video) 25/05/2016 Giant bus technology from China will carry 1200 passengers like this: China has introduced a public bus, which is simultaneously offered as a solution to the problem of traffic and environmental problems. China, the 1200 passenger transport an impressive futuristic 'uber bus' design, shared with the public. The designed vehicle hopes to solve the country's problematic traffic problem by traveling on other vehicles. The Transit Raised Bus (TEB) is described as a subway system designed primarily to wander on cars and maximize road space usage. The vehicle was presented to the public at Beijing International High Technology Fair. The senior project engineer of the design Bai ın
- Metrobus driver stabbed the passenger asking if the air conditioner is on (Video) 07/09/2016 The driver of the Metrobus stabbed the passenger asking if the air conditioner was on: The bus driver of Sogutlucesme - Avcilar, stabbed the passenger asking whether the air conditioner was on. IETT made a written statement on the subject. The event occurred at the time of Zincirbuyu metrobus stop at the 11.00 ranks. According to information obtained, the driver of the Söğütlüçeşme -Avary said that the air conditioner is not open to the interview between the driver. Controversy with the growth of the controversy metrobus knife next to the knife stabbed Cem Caliskan. The passengers then reacted to the driver of the BRT. Metrobus driver, on the reaction metrobüsünü away from the scene. Citizens showed up for the incident ...
- Security Officers in Eskişehir Railway did not take Trans passenger 01/12/2016 Security Officers in Eskişehir Station Trans Passers didn't take the train: Trans activist Pınar Arkan was subjected to the transphobic practice of officers in Eskişehir Railway. According to the news in KaosGL, Pınar Arkan 28 November 2016 went to Eskişehir Station to return to Istanbul from the event organized by Eskişehir Democratic Women's Platform on Monday evening. Pınar Arkan, who reflected his name on the ticket, was told that he could not take the train at the entrance of the passenger. Pınar Arkan, who is said to have met with the administration, said: "At that moment I immediately felt that I had forgotten my identity in the security guards below, the security guards did not deal with me when I came down again, even though the train doors were 5 minutes İ
- Fenalaşan Yolcuyu Saved Female Driver 13/04/2017 Fenalaşan Yolcuyu saved female driver: Fatma Güngör, who is the first woman driver of Manisa who uses the public transportation vehicle of Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa, has saved his life by raising a woman passenger who is ill. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has gained appreciation with the equal opportunity it has created in Manisa, has entrusted the public transportation vehicle to Fatma Güngör and had appreciated the citizens. Fatma Güngör, the only female driver of Manisa, trained the Manisa State Hospital on the occasion of the female passenger's worsening when she was using the bus number 6. In the images reflected in the camera records in the bus, the other passengers in the bus are interested in the passengers in the moment Güngör, yans
- The driver of the bus driver in Bursa does not take disabled passengers! 15/01/2018 In Bursa, stopping at the station and not opening the disabled ramp, thus preventing the passenger in the wheelchair from getting on the bus, the private public bus driver was fined. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, the renewal of private public buses at Gemlik to warn the drivers, the peace and comfort of the citizens will see the surety of the driver, the driver of the disabled passengers on the bus was not immediately taken sanctions. Necla D., who was in a wheelchair with a cordless wheelchair waiting at the bus station to go to the Faculty of Medicine Hospital in Osmangazi district Hürriyet Neighborhood, was not taken on the bus by the B46 private public bus driver. Displayed by mobile phone Cep
- Snow thickness exceeds 140 centimeter in Uludağ 17/03/2013 Uludağda 140 centimeters of snow has surpassed the important winter tourism centers of Turkey's hotels in Uludag snow depth was 140 centimeters. At the peak of snowfall, the lowest air temperature was measured as 3 below zero. According to the information received from Bursa Meteorological Station officials, the thickness of the snow in this region was determined to be 140 centimeters. Snow temperature is expected to last until evening hours in Uludağ where air temperature drops to minus 3 decer at night. In the high parts of Uludağ where the foggy weather is dominated, the snow thickness has exceeded one and a half meters. Source :…
- Snow thickness in Davraz Ski Center exceeded 1 10/03/2014 The snow thickness at the Davraz Ski Center exceeded the 1 meter: The snow thickness at the Isparta Davraz Ski Center exceeded the 1 meter and reached the 115 centimeter. Isparta Culture and Tourism Director Abdullah Kilic, AA said in a statement to reporters, said the continued Davraz snowing, most Davraz center said that the profits from ski resorts in Turkey. Davraz'da 3 slippery at the track emphasized Abdullah Kilic, ski enthusiasts showed interest in the center, he said. Davraz Antalya, Istanbul, Izmir, Konya, explaining Afyonkarahisar kayaksever come from places like excursionists through the land of the Sword, Isparta Airport with 3 days in the week made the flight in Turkey and in the world ...
- The number of visitors in Erciyes exceeded 1 million 09/04/2014 The number of visitors in Erciyes exceeded 1 million: Erciyes AŞ Chairman Cıngı: bir 4 visited the Erciyes Mountain Ski Center in 1 more than a million people during the month. Although we had a dry period, the number of visitors increased compared to last year. X Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes Inc. Chairman of the Board Murat Cahit Cıngı, Erciyes Ski Center in the season closed, stating that "4 over the month of Mount Erciyes Ski Center 1 more than a million people visited. Cıngı, AA correspondent, said in Erciyes this year C
- Snow thickness exceeds 2 meter in Uludağ 07/01/2015 Snow thickness in Uludağ exceeded 2 meters: Snow thickness of 2 meters reached to 15 at one of the important centers of winter tourism in Uludağ. Due to the storm, the cable car cannot be made between Sarılan and the hotels. The cable car works between Bursa and Sarıalan. Snowfall in Uludağ, which is one of the important centers of winter tourism, suddenly surpassed 2 meters in the morning. While non-chain vehicles stay on the road with excessive snowfall, vehicles without chain are not allowed to go to Uludağ. Due to the storm that increases its intensity along with snowfall, ropeway flights can be made to the area of Sarıalan. Increasing snow thickness in Uludağ with the heavy snow falling aşırı
- Snow thickness in Davraz Ski Center exceeded 1 09/02/2015 Davraz Ski Center snow depth exceeds 1 meters: was reported that Turkey's most important ski the number of visitors centers in Davraz in one location of 5 thousand arrived in Turkey exceeds 1 meters of snow Davraz Ski important ski centers. Davraz Ski Center at the east of Isparta with an altitude of 2 thousand 635 hosted an average of 5 thousand visitors on weekends during the semester break. The 22 ski slope of the 13 is located in the ski slope where the slopes are all open, the slopes run with slides, and the slopes with snowboarders and skiers. FACE ON THE PERCENTAGE RATE Sirene Davraz Y
- Snow thickness in Uludag exceeded 2 meter (Photo Gallery) 27/01/2016 Snow thickness in Uludag exceeded 2 meter: The thickness of snow reached to 205 at Uludağ which was moving through the semester breaks. In Uludağ, one of the most important centers of winter tourism, snow thickness exceeded 2 meters. In Uludag, where the occupancy rate at hotels reached 100 due to semester breaks, the air temperature dropped to 16 below zero. Hotels in the region of the ice pieces of the eaves of danger to create danger in Uludag, snowfall is expected to continue with intervals in the tomorrow. HIGHWAYS WORKING WITHOUT ARRIVAL The teams affiliated to the 14 Regional Directorate of Highways continue their activities uninterruptedly despite the danger of frosting on the road to Uludag.
- BURULAŞ's investments exceed 155 million TL 22/03/2013 BURULAŞ's investments exceeded 155 million TL Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, the amount of the investments carried out over the years XULUM XURUMX million TL exceeded TL. Mayor Altepe gave information about BURULAŞ at the assembly meeting in the historical building. XVIEW's 4 municipal capital is a corporation and chairman of the board emphasizing that he is conducting President Altepe, through this institution 155 the amount of investments in the year exceeds 100 million TL, he said. As Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Bursa is also used to be a brand city with all its richness, and they use the municipal economic enterprises to the end, and BURULAŞ Büyük
- Tramway work in Eskisehir exceeded the ring road 27/04/2013 Tramway works in Eskişehir exceeded the ring road The tram system, which was introduced to the city by the Metropolitan Municipality, followed the project by everyone. The city's three separate points of the city connecting the rails with the railroad in the border to the district officials began to work on the button. Studies are now coming to an end. In this summer, the Çamlıca line, which is expected to start test drives, has now passed the ring road. Tram runs from Uluönder to Çamlıca direction are coming to the end in this region. Due to the existing rail laying works in Çamlıca, due to the line to be assembled in front of NEO içerisinde
- financial size of Turkey's mega projects has exceeded the national income of the country 130. 03/06/2013 financial size of Turkey's mega projects has exceeded the national income of the country 130. : In recent years, Turkey transportation, infrastructure, energy and speed gave the mega projects in the field of defense. In this context, among them Canal Istanbul, Marmaray, Akkuyu and Sinop Nuclear power plants, Istanbul 3. projects such as airport, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge (3. Bridge), Istanbul-Izmir Motorway, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) line, Joint Strike Aircraft, Atak Helicopter, Altay National Tank have started to be realized. financial size of the project will change the face of Turkey is attracting attention. In a recent financial magnitude of the mega-project 21 from 138 billion to Turkey's agenda ...
- The number of passengers carried on the Marmaras exceeded 6,5 million 08/12/2013 The number of passengers carried on the Marmaras exceeded 6,5 million: General Director of TCDD Süleyman Karaman, since the day of service in Marmaray 6,5 more than a million passengers have been conveying, "Citizens' interest in us is pleased," he said. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, AA said in a statement to reporters, he said that thanks to the Marmaray Project considerable TCDD arrived at a place in the world. 10 216 voyage carried out a day per minute 15 expressed that "Citizens, the first 80 benefited from free Marmaray days. There was a busy passenger traffic at that time. Currently XNUMX thousand people a day service."