The Basis of Kemalpasa Logistics Village is Launched Sunday
Izmir, Turkey, one of the project's 35 rail, maritime and road connection largest logistics park comes to life. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım will be the foundation of the logistics village in Kemalpaşa. 1.2 will be established on an area of 1 million square meters, 3 million square meters will be back ground infrastructure works of the village will be accelerated with the laying ceremony.
Will be operational at 2015
The infrastructure investments undertaken by Spanish Assignia Infraestructuras and Elron İnşaat are expected to be completed in September. Until the end of the year, the construction of the logistics village is planned to be launched until the year 2015. Once the logistics village is completed, 15 will provide jobs for a thousand people. Kemalpaşa Logistic Village, which will be connected to Istanbul and Ankara with the connection of road and highway to Kemalpaşa, Turgutlu, Manisa, Torbalı, Aydın, Denizli organized industrial zones, will be connected to Istanbul and Ankara and the freight of the industrialist and exporter in the north Aegean Port in Çandarlı and to move to Izmir Alsancak Port.
With Ansızca Kemalpasa Yenmiş studies have been completed between the villages of expropriation million 1 200 thousand square meters will be installed on the logistics park in Izmir, Turkey's exports will be central. 35 İzmir 35 The delivery of the Kemalpaşa Logistics Village, which was part of the project, was made last November. Excluding expropriation infrastructure will cost 22 million pounds. The General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments, which is the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, is continuing its works for superstructure tender. Before the end of the infrastructure works, a tender will be made to build the superstructure with build-operate-transfer model. Many companies are already showing interest in the tender. On the other hand, Minister Yildirim, the groundbreaking ceremony will take place next morning on the morning of the economy will come together with correspondents.
Contact SINAN directly
Many innovations will bring
* For the first time, a logistic village will be established on the highway-railway-highway connection.
* Logistic village will get to the sea line with railway connection.
* Turkey's loads here collected will be distributed here.
* Many organized industrial zones in the Aegean region will be connected to logistics.
* Logistics will be a bonded region in the village.
* All types of transport from storage to packaging will serve in the same place.
* In Izmir, traffic load and noise will be reduced as less vehicles will enter the center.
* There will be no need for warehouses and stacking areas in the city center.
* Industrialists will get rid of storage costs.
Source : www.yeniasir.com.t is