Acoustic (audible) and LED-marked Voltage Detector must be used for safety in catenary construction and maintenance works in overhead AC and DC power lines in railway rail systems.
The voltage detector is designed as a tester for bipolar connection according to the GO-A model IEC / EN 612432. These railways serve for direct electric current detection in overhead lines.
2. Rules of use
• Applicable to the manufacturer's technical knowledge and recommendations.
• For the use of voltage detector, it is mandatory to connect the main grounding cable, then self-test should be done.
• Voltage detectors should only be used by specially trained electricians or persons working in the field of electrical technology.
• It should be used as specified in the instructions for use.
• Voltage detectors should be used within the approved voltage and given frequency (see note) ranges.
• For correct operation, the voltage detector must be connected to the overhead line.
• The GO-A model voltage detectors are designed to be used even during rain.
• GO-A model voltage detectors should not be connected to the parts in the system for more than one minute.
• When using voltage detectors, hold only the hand grips. Never reach on the limiter disc and touch only in its isolated section. Users must provide protection by finding a safe distance from all energized parts.
• Place the voltage detectors only at the upper limit mark (Red ring) of the energized parts in the system.
• Where the test system has to be grounded, it should be seen that "Voltage not available".
• Check the configuration and precision indication of the conductor in case of further confusion.
• Under certain conditions, the overhead line may be affected by external (capacitive or inductive) force, which alerts the unit that a voltage is present.
3. Mounting of voltage detector
Follow these steps:
• Screw the contact electrode (1) onto the insulating rod (2)
Caution plastic thread strip Not!
• Mount the spacer (3) on the actuator rod, connect it to the middle part (4) to the rod.
• Actuator rod, lever (5) onto the actuator rod, the middle part (4) will be fitted
Hand tighten all mechanical joints.
Attention! The voltage detector should be used if it is fully assembled. Mechanical assemblies
Figure 1 shows the operation of the steps in the internal display of the voltage detector
In principle, the voltage test should be done in the operating phase before the test and after each Voltage test.
Function control includes: by any user)
a) Visual control damage or isolator bridge. a stable ground connection
Check the operating voltage before each use.
Figure 1: Control phase view
1Red-red LED | 2green-greenLED | xnumxdüğ on-switch | 3-signal-klaxon
It works with the test circuit on the device.
The grounding cable must be grounded. The grounding magnet should be mounted on a clean and smooth surface. The contact electrode must contact the grounding potential.
After pressing the first key (3 to 4 for seconds) the red LED flashes briefly, then the green LED. The klakson follows a short sound.
In the event of an error detection, the two LEDs turn alternately. If an error is detected or the red normal procedure can be performed, the LED will not display if the green LED and the horn are not visible.
If the display does not react as described earlier during the tests,
the device is defective and cannot be used.
6. Voltage test
After completing the self-test, a voltage detector hook is attached to the conductor to be tested. The ground wire is left plugged in for grounding.
Dikkat: Install the ground wire correctly to avoid the risk of electric shock!
- DC voltage is available: RED (red LED 1) LED Optical image
Acoustic signal (higher than DC threshold) pulses alternating (horn 1)
- AC voltage available: RED alternating (red LED 2) LED Optical display (higher than AC threshold) two short acoustic signals (horn 2)
- No voltage / Ready state GREEN LED / Optical image
(Higher than AC or DC threshold)
Repeat the voltage test a second time to verify the absence of voltage in the line
7. Ready State Time
After one minute, the voltage detector switches off automatically. The device can be switched off at the push of a button.
This increases the service life of the batteries.
The voltage detector automatically indicates the presence of more AC or DC voltage readings than 60 V.
A clear indication of voltage cannot be guaranteed if this unit does not perform a self test. We always use the buttons of voltage detectors. we recommend.
8. Storage, maintenance and transportation
Enclosed in a protective bag, the voltage detectors are protected from dust and remain dry. It does not cause any damage. Do not use voltage detectors that have lost their functional capability and reliability or whose labels are no longer readable. As user, we must make sure that the device is working properly before we use it.
Make sure the voltage detector is kept clean and dry, otherwise voltage detectors need maintenance. Voltage detectors do not contain any repairable parts. The indicator should not be turned on, even the person who will do the battery replacement should receive appropriate training.
10. Maintenance test
Voltage detectors must be subject to a maintenance test according to national regulations. This must be done by the manufacturer. In this occasion, the batteries should be changed in due time.
11. The need for announcements
In cases of accidental damage, comply with the notification rules of the Heavy Current Regulation.
This voltage detector confirms that the direct current overhead line does not carry voltage.
Can also be used in rainfall!
Voltage detector type GOA must be designed and manufactured in a five-piece, (Figure-2)
1: Contact electrode with display
a: Limit mark
2: Insulation bar with rain disc
b: Disk Limit
3: Control handle, center part
4: Control handle, center part
5: joystick, handle
Not : Manufacturer Arthur Flury or seller DeSA can be ordered with the following number.
Material number. 182.500.000 (with a ray magnet)
182.500.001 (with two ray magnets)
Technical Data *:
Display - Acoustic / Optical Display
Display- "Ready" - flashing green light display
“DC Voltage present red flash light display alternating and acoustic signal
“AC Voltage available” red flash light flashing display and acoustic signal twice short
"No voltage - no voltage" Green flash light and absence display red flash light
Continuous "Ready" 60 s
Operating Temperature 25 ° C .. +70 ° C
Humidity 12 96%
Climate class N and W
Protection class IP65
Power supply long life batteries
Approx. 10 ready cycles / day Battery life 6 years, and 230 days / year
Overall size 3500 g
Total length 4980 mm (mounted)
Insulated section Li 660 mm Length
Contact electrode 100 mm blank Length
Voltage up to 6.6 kV DC
Response voltage DC 60 ≤ 100 V
Response voltage AC 60 ≤ 140 V
Withstand Voltage 25
Günceleme: 27/11/2018 15:35