For rail rail systems, acoustic (audible) and LED signal voltage detectors should be used in overhead AC and DC power lines.
The voltage detector is designed as a tester for bipolar connection according to the GO-A model IEC / EN 612432. These railways serve for direct electric current detection in overhead lines.
2. Rules of use
• Applicable to the manufacturer's technical knowledge and recommendations.
• For the use of the voltage detector, the grounding cable must be connected and then self-tested.
• Voltage detectors should only be used by specially trained electricians or persons working in the field of electrical technology.
• Use as specified in the instructions for use.
• The voltage detectors must be used in the approved voltage and the given frequency (see note).
• The voltage detector must be connected to the overhead line for proper operation.
• The GO-A model voltage detectors are designed to be used even during rain.
• The GO-A model voltage detectors must not remain connected to the components in the system for more than one minute.
• When using voltage detectors, hold only by hand grips. Never reach on the bounding disc and simply tap on the insulated section. Users have to provide protection from all parts under the power by providing a safe distance.
• Place the voltage detectors only on the upper limit mark (Red ring) of the parts under the energy in the system.
• Where the test system has to be grounded, it is necessary to see yer Not Available Voltage unda.
• In case of any other confusing situation, check the configuration of the conductor and its precise indicator.
• Under certain conditions, the overhead line may be affected by an external (capacitive or inductive) force, which warns that the unit is a presence of a voltage.
3. Mounting of voltage detector
Follow these steps:
• Screw the contact electrode (1) onto the insulating rod (2)
Caution plastic thread strip Not!
• Mount the spacer (3) on the actuator rod, connect the center section (4) to the rod.
• Actuator rod, lever (5) onto the actuator rod, the middle part (4) will be fitted
Hand tighten all mechanical joints.
Attention! The voltage detector should be used if it is fully assembled. Mechanical assemblies
Figure 1 shows the operation of the steps in the internal display of the voltage detector
In principle, the voltage test must be performed before the test and after each voltage test.
Function control includes: by any user)
a) Visual control damage or isolator bridge. a stable ground connection
Check the operating voltage before each use.
Figure 1: Control phase view
1Red-red LED | 2green-greenLED | xnumxdüğ on-switch | 3-signal-klaxon
It works with the test circuit on the device.
The grounding cable must be grounded. The grounding magnet should be mounted on a clean and smooth surface. The contact electrode must contact the grounding potential.
After pressing the first key (3 to 4 for seconds) the red LED flashes briefly, then the green LED. The klakson follows a short sound.
In the event of an error detection, the two LEDs turn alternately. If an error is detected or the red normal procedure can be performed, the LED will not display if the green LED and the horn are not visible.
If the display does not react as described earlier during the tests,
the device is defective and cannot be used.
6. Voltage test
After completing the self-test, a voltage detector hook is attached to the conductor to be tested. The ground wire is left plugged in for grounding.
Dikkat: Install the ground wire correctly to avoid the risk of electric shock!
- DC voltage is available: RED (red LED 1) LED Optical image
Acoustic signal pulses (higher than the DC threshold) alternately (XBox 1)
- AC voltage available: RED LED (red LED 2) optical image (higher than AC threshold) two short acoustic signals (horn 2)
- No voltage / Ready condition GREEN LED / Optical image
(AC higher or DC threshold)
Repeat the voltage test a second time to verify the absence of voltage within the line
7. Ready State Time
After one minute, the voltage detector switches off automatically. The device can be switched off at the push of a button.
This increases the service life of the batteries.
The voltage detector automatically indicates the presence of more AC or DC voltage readings than 60 V.
If this unit does not perform a self-test, it is not guaranteed to show the voltage clearly. We always use the buttons of voltage detectors. we recommend.
8. Storage, maintenance and transportation
The voltage stored in a protective bag The detectors are protected from dust and remain dry. No damage. Use voltage detectors whose functional capability and reliability are no longer readable or whose labels are no longer readable. Before use we must make sure that the user is working properly.
Make sure that the voltage detector is kept clean and dry, otherwise the voltage detectors need to be maintained.Voltage detectors do not contain any repairable parts. The indicator should not be switched on, even the person who will do the battery replacement should receive proper training.
10. Maintenance test
Voltage detectors must be subjected to a maintenance test according to national regulations. This must be done by the manufacturer. The batteries should be changed during this period.
11. The need for announcements
In the event of an accident, observe the rules of the Heavy Current Directive.
This voltage detector confirms that the direct current overhead line does not carry voltage.
Can also be used in rainfall!
Voltage detector type GOA must be designed and manufactured in a five-piece, (Figure-2)
1: Contact electrode with display
a: Limit mark
2: Insulation bar with rain disc
b: Disk Limit
3: Control handle, center part
4: Control handle, center part
5: joystick, handle
Not : Manufacturer Arthur Flury or seller DeSA can be ordered with the following number.
Material number. 182.500.000 (with a ray magnet)
182.500.001 (with two ray magnets)
Technical Data *:
Display - Acoustic / Optical Image
Display - en Ready ”- flashing green light display
Ak DC voltage available red flash light display alternating and acoustic signal
Iki AC Voltage available ak red flash light flashing display and acoustic signal twice short
Işı No voltage - no voltage ğı Red flash light with green flash light and absence display
Continuous UM Ready ”60 s
Operating Temperature 25 ° C .. + 70 ° C
Humidity 12 96%
Climate class N and W
Protection class IP65
Power supply long life batteries
Approx. 10 ready cycle / day Battery life 6 year, and 230 day / year
Overall size 3500 g
Total length 4980 mm (mounted)
Length Isolated Section Li 660 mm
Contact electrode 100 mm empty part Length
Voltage up to 6.6 kV DC
Response voltage DC 60 N 100 V
Reaction voltage AC 60 UM 140 V
Withstand Voltage 25