Kartalkaya, one of Turkey's most important winter tourism centers, ski season ends erdi.k thickness found hotels in Kartalkaya is about 2 meters, number of customers coming to the warm weather we had to close the ski due to the reduced season kaldı.grand Eagle Hotel General Manager Halit Ergül AA correspondent, said the snow thickness of about 2 meters, although not enough customers, noting that all the hotels closed the ski season, he said.
Expressing that the season was very good, Ergül said, m We are happy to have a very early snowfall and early season. The interest of local and foreign vacationers in Kartalkaya was very nice. The 6 hotel in the area served at 100 occupancy rate on weekends, while it worked at 70 on weekdays. During the ski season, which is open for about 102 days, Kartalkaya visited the domestic and foreign 200 thousand holidaymakers Yaklaşık.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kartalkayada ski season ended 30/03/2015 Kartalkaya ski season ended: in Kartalkaya ski season the most important winter tourism centers of Turkey ended. Kartalkaya, which has a total length of 45 with its runways, visited 15 at the end of the season last year in 300. 2 6 hotel with 3,5 bin bed capacity in the ski resort, 70 80-100 week on weekdays, XNUMX occupancy at the weekend served. Dorukkaya Hotel General Director Yusuf Avcı, AA correspondent, holidaymakers are very pleased with their interest in the ski resort, he said. "We had a very good season," said Avci, "during the season, we did not have snow problems on the tracks."
- Kartalkayada ski season will end in April 27/02/2015 Kartalkaya ski season will end in April: Turkey's most important tourism centers of winter last year, ending March 23 Kartalkaya season is expected to last until mid-April. The skiing center, which has the best season of the last years, operates at 70 on weekdays and 95 at the weekend. The snow thickness reached up to 3 meters, made the hotel operators laugh. Dorukkaya Hotel General Director Yusuf Avci, AA correspondent, said the ski resort has seen the best snowfall in recent years. Kartalkaya'ya day and night from home and abroad to enjoy the holiday vacation to enjoy the skiers aya
- Erciyeste Ski Season Ended 08/04/2013 Among the important winter tourism centers of Turkey's Erciyes it is located, reportedly 45 centimeters of snow falling due until the end of the ski season. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes AŞ officials said that the thickness of snow in Erciyes was too low to make skiing. Noting the end of the ski season, the authorities said the cable cars and ski lifts were closed, and that the gondola-type cable cars in Sercel Plateau were not operating due to severe wind. Authorities, more than a million people visited the Erciyes Ski Center throughout the season, he said. In the meantime, in Erciyes, where the lowest temperature is measured below zero and 5, the wind speed of 45 per hour is effective. Bu
- Ski season ended in Star Mountain 09/04/2015 The ski season in Yıldız Mountain is over: It is reported that the ski season at Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports and Tourism Center has ended. In a written statement made by the Special Provincial Administration, it was stated that people who were close to 115 visited Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports and Tourism Center in the remaining season. This season, in line with the demands of the surrounding cities and the people of the region held for the first time "Governor's Ski Racing" 28 120 athlete participated in the statement highlighted the statement, the first time a rescue exercise was organized against possible accidents and power cuts were expressed. … Snow Academy Turizm is planned to be opened at Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center Yıldız
- Skiing Season Ended in Yıldız Mountain 12/04/2016 Skiing Season Ended in Yıldız Mountain: It was reported that the ski season ended at Yıldız Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center. Salih Ayhan, General Secretary of Sivas Special Provincial Administration, stated in a written statement that the center had a busy winter season and that its aims were to be among the first ski centers in the country in 5. develop new pre-season ski resort, restock and citizens have started working to provide better service to transfer Ayhan, he said: "We want to give the best service to the citizens. Star Mountain, all the arguments in the first 5 into the points in Turkey, ideas and We believe that ık
- Bolu Kartalkayada Ski Season Opened 11/12/2015 Barak Kartalkayada Ski Season Opened: Kartalkaya opened ski season The ski resort of Bolu, Kartalkaya, opened the season when the snow thickness reached 80. Kartalkaya opened its skiing season BOLU's ski resort Kartalkaya opened the season with a snow thickness of 80. The holidaymakers enjoyed the first skiing of the season on the empty runways where there is no intensity yet. 5 has opened the 3 hotel in Kartalkaya at the summit of Köroğlu Mountains. The other 2 hotel 15 is making its final preparations for its customers to accept in December. Snow thickness of about 80 centimeters reached the ski center, the first skiing on the tracks made the season. The holidaymakers, on the empty tracks due to the lack of density yet Tatil
- Kartalkayada ski season is closing 15/03/2016 Kartalkayada ski season is closing: the weekend of the ski resort of Bolu, Kartalkaya, is closing. The season closes with the decrease in the number of customers in Kartalkaya, where the amount of profit has declined considerably. 2 hotel located in the ski resort, closed the season last weekend. Other 3 hotels are also preparing to close next weekend. The few ski enthusiasts in the hotels, the last few days by night skiing evaluates. The holidaymakers staying at the Kartal Hotel, together with the ski instructors, made skiing with torches in their hands. The holidaymakers experienced the excitement of night skiing in order to evaluate the last days of the season. Grand Kartal Board of Directors of the Sezon
- Heliski Season Ends in Kaçkarlar 23/03/2015 Heliski Season in Kaçkars Ended: The heli-skiing in Rize in Turkey, which has become the center of "natural wonder" Kaçkar "heliski" excitement, ended this season. Heliski, which is a kind of sport that skiers go to the summits of the mountains by helicopter and then slopes on steep slopes and high slopes, is done in limited places of the world. this sport in Turkey, 10 years Camlihemsin Rize Kaçkar Mountains within the boundaries of Artvin with İkizdere is held in Yusufeli. Skiers, Ayder plateau early in the morning by taking the helicopter is left to the summit of the mountains. After skiing during the day, skiers returning to their accommodation by helicopter in the evening, after a week Gün
- Ski Referee's Course Ended 11/12/2014 Referee Course Ended Skiing: Ski Referee Course carried out between Turkey Ski Federation Army in December 8 10-ended. 15 trainees from 62 attended the Ski Referee Course which was held in Ordu and lasted three days. Cengiz Uludağ, the President of the Central Committee of the Ski Federation, stated that they are happy to open a course in Ordu. There was a serious participation in the course. In the course of three days, trainees were given the first two days of theoretical training, and the last day we completed our course with practical training on snow in the Çambaşı Plateau. L
- Alpine Ski Discipline City Skiing Race Ended 14/01/2015 School Cross Alpine City Championship Ski Races Ended: Turkey Ski Federation and Kars Youth Services and Sports School from Alpine skiing, organized by the Provincial Directorate provincial championship ski races ended. Turkey Ski Federation, 2014-2015 years Sarikamish part of the activities program Osman has struggled to enter athletes in races held in the Supreme Ski degrees. About 10 25 athletes from the 100 school participated in the races with their first 3 riders. Contest Coordinator, Turkey Ski Federation and member of the Provincial Ski ...