Railway Workers in Greece Decided to Strike
In Greece, workers of the Panellen Railways Federation announced that they will go on strike at the 23-25 March to protest the government's austerity measures.
A statement from the Federation, the workers planned to cut their salaries, 2 will strike the day to protest the decision said.
In addition, Greek State Railways (OSE) station chiefs 26-29 March 22.00-06.00 will perform work stop between the hours were expressed.
The railway workers' strike is expected to have a negative impact on the metro services to Athens Airport.
Panellen Railways Federation, last week after meeting with government officials in case of failure to fulfill the demands of the warnings were found.
Source : I www.haberler.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- İZBAN Workers Continue to Greve 26/12/2018 10 in Izmir contacted the employer on the 16 day of the IZBAN strike in December. İZBAN management announced that the minimum wage adjustment to the hike rate announced that the last offer is 26. IZBAN employees proposed a percentage increase in the rate of 26 Demirtaş-İş Izmir Branch President Hüseyin Ervüz talked with the workers, announced that the staff did not accept the offer offered to them, and continued the strike. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) in commuter trains operated by subsidiary (İZBAN) working in xnumx'nc the day of the strike launched by the staff, the first negotiations between the employer and the union was made last night. The employer has previously offered İş
- German Mechinists Take The Tip To Strike 19/05/2015 German Makinistler to open the end of the decision: German Machinery Association's GDL GDL, German Railways Deutsche Bahn (DB) for over a period of the 10 has done a radical decision in collective bargaining. GDL, who couldn't get what they wanted from DB, decided to strike open this time. Since the start of collective bargaining, the GDL, which has been going on strike eight times in different times, two of which are warning, goes on an open-end strike on 15: 00 on Tuesday, and on 02: 00 on Wednesday. 20 thousand in Germany and around 17 thousand railway staff, Almanya
- Demiryol-Is Union, İZBANda has decided to strike 26/10/2016 Demiryol-İş Trade Union, İZBANda decided to strike: the negotiations between Demiryol-İş and İZBAN resulted in a dispute. Demiryol-Is decided to strike. The negotiations between the Demiryol-İş Trade Union and the Izmir Suburban Management Company (İZBAN) since 6 June 2016 have resulted in a dispute. Due to the lack of agreement in the mediation process, Demiryol-İş decided to strike. While the date of the strike is stated as 8 November, there will be no change until then, the mechanics, station operators, box office workers, maintenance workers working in İZBAN will go on strike. TIS covers 340 workers.
- Railway workers marching to Parliament made a strike strike 04/04/2013 Railway workers marching to the parliament made a strike strike The railway workers marched from 6 to Ankara against the privatization of railways received their breath in front of the parliament. Railroad workers who addressed the AKP, said the 16 will strike in April if the bill is not withdrawn. Workers also took action as the government accelerated efforts to open railways to the private sector. The members of the Turkish Transport-Sen and the United Transport Workers Union affiliated with the Kamu-Sen affiliated with the Kamu-Sen have joined forces against privatization. Ankara, the walking arm, started from the 6 point against the bill, which envisages the privatization of the railways. Railway employees departing from Edirne, Izmir, Adana, Van, Kars, Samsun early in the morning,
- Strike Started in İZBAN ... Strike Breakdown with Retired Machinists 10/12/2018 Izmir's urban suburban system started its strike in IZBAN this morning using the 342 labor constitutional rights. İZBAN management of the seven retired mechanic working in the Çiğli-Airport between the continuation of the 'strike breaker' made. Izmir's urban suburban transportation system In İZBAN, 342 member of the Railroad Work Union started to strike this morning. In Izmir, where life on the tracks stopped, İZBAN's management resorted to B strike-breaking ', which was defined as a crime in the law. İZBAN employer, seven non-union members who received the highest wages and the Çiğli-Airport between the trainers 24 realized a train every minute. WORKER REPRESENTATIVE: İZBAN MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE BREAKING İ
- Metro and airline workers in the UK are preparing to strike 28/01/2017 In the UK, metro and airline workers are preparing to strike: British Aiways' mixed flight cabin workers will strike in the coming months along with subway workers. The RMT union, known as "Tube", said its employees planned to strike in February and March. After the closure of the ticket offices, the union's secretary General Mick Cash, who is expected to begin as a result of the layoffs, warns that the union will have serious, long-lasting effects and have a repressive effect for workers and passengers. We will not wait, "he said. Transport to London (TfL) stations Londra
- Tunnel Workers Start Strike 29/09/2014 Tunnel Workers Launched Strikes: In the Kuşyuvası area of the highway connecting Alanya District of Alanya and Tashkent District of Konya, workers who work in tunnel construction started a work-out action on the grounds that they could not get their salaries. 10, which works in the tunnel project which was started in 2 year ago, is the 40 subcontractor who works in the 4 kilometer of Alanya-Tashkent road. 2 month of salaries, even a single penny that says they did not digivist Mevlut Ozturk, "Can not reach the company officials. Our phones do not look at our friends.
- İZBAN Workers in İzmir are counting the days for the strike 12/11/2018 The light rail suburban system, which unites İzmir on the north-south route, entered a deadlock in İZBAN, where collective bargaining between workers and bosses was deadlocked. İZBAN workers are counting the days to strike. We talked to Hüseyin Eryüz, the Head of the Izmir Branch of the Railway Workers Union and the union representatives who worked with İZBAN. İZBAN is the biggest urban rail transportation system that connects the city with Aliağa-Selçuk route. It is a huge urban transportation vehicle that trains the 05.20 to 01.23 every day in the morning. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD employer in İZBAN. Railway Workers Demiryolu
- İZBAN and Metro Workers Perform New Year's Event in Strike Field 31/12/2018 İZBAN workers who will go on strike in the new year, together with their families and employees of İzmir Metro made a New Year's event in Alsancak Station. The strike in İZBAN, one of the most important transportation networks in İzmir, reached its third week. 10, which is a joint venture of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD, has started due to low wage offer. The workers of IZBAN, who is a member of the railway, will be on strike in 2019. Workers in the Alsancak Station, as well as workers from the same union in the same time joined the workers of the Metro and Tram workers. Metro and tramway workers shared the new year's packages given by the metropolitan to İZBAN workers. Metro
- IZBAN Workers: "If This Approach Continues Two Years Later Strike is inevitable" 25/01/2019 The strike of İZBAN workers, whose strikes were banned, was concluded with 26 on average with the threat of the High Arbitration Board. İZBAN workers, whose strikes were banned by the President and whose contracts were terminated with the threat of the High Arbitration Committee, said, “Our demands will be valid during the next contract period and the strike is inevitable again as long as this understanding continues Gre. İZBAN strike by the President after company executives to ban Erdogan and Turkey Railways Workers Union executives seated at a table the day before and had concluded a contract with 26 percent on average. Since the management of İZBAN is sitting on the table with the High Arbitration Board trump card, in the last TİS session, k