IETT Sells Forgotten Items in Public Transport Vehicles
In Istanbul, IETT buses, trams, subway, bus stops and forgotten vehicles in the tunnel vehicles and the owners can not be reached 26 March 2013 auction will be launched on Tuesday. Hundreds of lost goods, including laptop, camera, mobile phone, as well as electronic items such as ironing, car license plate, various clothes are noteworthy.
IETT buses, trams, metro, stops and forgotten items in Tunnel vehicles and housing, Karaköy railway station building 26 March Tuesday in the morning between 09.00 and 12.00 citizens who want to participate in the auction will be able to participate. For the items found this year, as in every year, the mass selling method will be tried first. If the buyer does not appear to be sold as a group. Finally, the individual sales method will be applied for the remaining items.
There's even a license plate among forgotten things.
Among the items found are many mobile phones, cameras, laptops, umbrellas, clothes, jackets, coats with clothing such as ironing, tennis racket, teapot, kettle, backpack, book, dvd player, satellite receiver. Forgotten items include a car license plate, a guitar and a gift table.
Ease of internet for forgetful passengers
Items forgotten and sensitive citizens in buses, delivered to drivers or line managers, IETT'in Karaköy'da lost in the lost property office is taken under protection. Items with possible distortion are destroyed immediately. Others are kept until the end of the year with the idea that the owner is located and the items that are not owned by the owner are put up for sale by auction method. Forgetful Travelers www.iett.gov.t is can reach their lost items by querying. Since the year IETT 2003 has been running the service electronically.
Source : www.iett.gov.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- EGO management; Bus, Metro and Ankaray exhibited Forgotten Items 03/06/2013 EGO management; Buses, Metro and Ankaray'da exhibited Forgotten Things: Ankara, public transport vehicles forgotten, those who see "no longer" said. The forgotten things include books, wallets, watches, glasses, notebooks, dental prostheses and even a chandelier. AMAZING EXHIBITION The lost goods office in the General Directorate of EGO, which carries out public transportation in Ankara, amazes the visitors. EGO management; Bus, metro and exhibited forgotten items in Ankaray. The forgotten items on the buses are brought to the lost goods center. They will then be posted on the website and returned to their owners. There are among those who are forgotten, the ones who see the "no longer" type that will say ... Chandelier and dental prosthesis ö
- Forgotten goods in public transportation in Kocaeli waiting for their owners 30/05/2017 In Kocaeli, public transport vehicles are waiting for their owners: public transport vehicles, public areas connected to the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, such as forgotten or lost items are kept in safe hands until the owners come. For example, citizens who forget or lose their belongings, may apply to the Department of Municipal Police in the fair can retrieve the belongings. MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS CAN BE DISCLAIMED The lost items recorded in the Metropolitan Municipal Police Department can be interrogated by Alo Züta 153 and 331 65 89. Forgotten items include identity cards, driver's license, credit cards, glasses, car and house keys, shoes, mobile phones, purses and wallets with money in the majority Unut
- Forgotten Items in Public Transportation in Kayseri Donated 15/01/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. rail system, bus and stop forgotten or lost items in cash and donated to Red Crescent. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. rail system, bus and stop forgotten or lost items in cash and donated to Red Crescent. Kayseri Transportation Inc. 7 thousand 035 pounds were donated to the Turkish Red Crescent. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. lost items in the most beautiful way. In 2017, valuable items that were forgotten or lost in rail, bus or stops and which could not be reached for one year were turned into cash. The income from the sale of coins and items found is 7 yal
- Forgotten Items on IETT Buses 25/12/2017 Forgotten items on the IETT buses 15 January 2018 will be put up for sale on Monday at Karaköy Garage Building. IETT buses, stops, BRT vehicles and stations are forgotten and the goods delivered to the authorities are recorded and those who have the possibility of deterioration are destroyed, durable products are kept for a year. Then, the commission formed in certain periods of the year is put up for sale by auction method. The applicants are returned with the descriptive information such as the quality of the goods, the date, place and time they lost. New items such as clothes and shoes are donated to Kizilay at the end of a year. Used clothing ya
- Forgotten Items on IETT Buses 30/05/2019 The forgotten items on the IETT buses by passengers 2 July 2019 will be launched on Tuesday by auction method. Items on the IETT buses 2 July 2019 will be launched on Tuesday at 09.00-12.00 with an auction at Karaköy Station Building. IETT buses, stops, metro, tram, metrobus vehicles and all the items that were forgotten and delivered to the authorities are recorded and stored in accordance with the IETT General Directorate General Directorate of Goods Directive for storage, delivery to the owner, destruction, grant and auction method. The owner has not been delivered to the owner, the owner has not reached ...
- Forgotten Items on IETT Buses 12/06/2019 The forgotten items on the IETT buses by passengers 2 July 2019 will be launched on Tuesday by auction method. Items on the IETT buses 2 July 2019 will be launched on Tuesday at 09.00-12.00 with an auction at Karaköy Station Building. IETT buses, stops, metro, tram, metrobus vehicles and all the items that were forgotten and delivered to the authorities are recorded and stored in accordance with the IETT General Directorate General Directorate of Goods Directive for storage, delivery to the owner, destruction, grant and auction method. The owner has not been delivered to the owner, the owner has not reached ...
- How to Find Things You Forget in Istanbul 01/03/2016 How to Find Things You Forget in Istanbul: How do you know how to find your lost items in buses, metrobuses, stations and stations in Istanbul? Lost items are noticed by sensitive citizens and delivered to drivers. Found goods, IETT's Lost Property Store in Karaköy is under protection. What do we have to do to get your forgotten things? You need to call ALO 153 the day you forgot the item to find the item you lost. If a day has passed since your loss, you must fill in the lost property form from the IETT website. If you find your lost item as a result of your application, you can get it from the address given in the return address you received as SMS.
- Rail Systems Technology Lecture Notes: Transportation of Special Items and Gauge 14/07/2012 Module code: 840UH0014 Module name: Transport of Special Items and Definition of Gauge: This module is a learning material that introduces Carrying Measurements with Moving Goods (Special Stages) Carrying Difficulties. Click here to download.
- Tender Announcement: Clothing and Accessory Materials will be purchased (For Ankara Metro and Ankaray Enterprises Security Staff) 13/08/2013 Clothing Goods and Accessory Materials will be Purchased EGO GENERAL DIRECTORATE DEPARTMENT OF RAIL SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT of Ankara Metro and Ankaray Enterprises Security Personnel Clothing and Accessories Materials for Security Personnel will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed information regarding the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 86491 1-Administration a) Address: Police District Hipodrom Street A Block No: 5 06330 YENIMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3125071087 - 3125071330 c) E-mail Address : Ali.email@example.com d) The internet address where the tender document can be seen:
- Tender Announcement: Clothing and Accessory Materials will be purchased (For Security Staff of Ankara Metro) 11/02/2014 Apparel and Accessory Materials will be purchased EGO GENERAL DIRECTORATE DEPARTMENT OF RAIL SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT Purchasing of Clothing and Accessories Materials for Security Staff of Ankara Metro Administration will be procured under open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 8644 1-Administration a) Address: Emniyet Mahallesi Hippodrome Street A Block No: 5 06330. YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3125071087 - 3125071330 c) E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org d) Internet where the tender document can be seen YEN
- Procurement Notice: Clothing and Accessories for Security Staff of Ankara Metro and Ankaray Enterprises will be Purchased 19/10/2015 Ankara Metro and Ankaray Management Security Personnel for Clothing and Accessory Materials to be Purchased EGO GENERAL DIRECTORATE DEPARTMENT OF RAILING SYSTEMS Ankara Metro and Ankara Personnel Security Personnel Clothing and Accessory Materials for Security Staff Purchase of Goods Purchase 4734 No. Public Procurement Law No. 19 according to the open article will be tender. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 121170 1-Administration a) Address: Emniyet Mahallesi Hippodrome Street A Block No: 5 06330. YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3125071087 - 3125071330 İM
- 84 Million Passengers Moved in Public Transport Vehicles in Konya 26/02/2018 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which provides service to all corners of Konya thanks to its wide transportation network, environmentally friendly, natural gas and last system transportation vehicles, carried 2017 bus line and 276 million 2 thousand passengers in 84 tram line in 656. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which is serving once again to Konya's 31 district with the New Metropolitan Law, has also made significant strides in the area of public transportation. Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyürek, they strengthened with the public transport fleet in Konya natural gas and environment-friendly buses in Turkey stating that they are the first municipalities offering electric buses into service, always the latest technologies in the public transportation field ...
- Istanbul's public transport vehicles carry 2.5 million passengers per day 08/12/2013 Istanbul's public transport 2.5 million passengers transported per day: Istanbul, Turkey's most populous city public transport, 2.5 million passengers per day. Istanbul is the third in this field. Megan 1 months the number of passengers transported in the city exceeds the population of Turkey. In Istanbul, where the population is over 15 million, public transport is of great importance. Istanbul's passenger transport, which is one of the largest cities in the world, increased with the expansion of Marmaray and Metrobus lines. Earlier in the day 700 Thousands of passengers around the Metrobus, Beylikdüzü line that extends this figure, 1 exceeded million. Kartal-Kadıköy, which was opened previously açıl
- Tender Announcement: Carrying out Personal Accident Insurance of Passengers Carried on IETT Vehicles (Bus, Metrobus, Nostalgic Tramway and Tunnel) 01/09/2015 Provision of Personal Accident Insurance for Passengers Carried on IETT Vehicles General Directorate of IETT IETT Personal Passenger Carriers for Passenger Vehicles (Bus, Metrobus, Nostalgic Tramway and Tunnel) Carrying out a personal accident insurance service will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 113776 1-Administration a) Address: Şahkulu Mah. Erkan-ı Harp Sok. No: 2 Tünel 34420 Beyoğlu BEYOĞLU / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2123722222 - 2122521017 c) E-mail address: email@example.com ç) Internet address where the tender document can be seen X
- Daily 350 Thousand People Are Moving in Kayseri 03/06/2013 Daily 350 Thousand People are Moving in Public Transportation in Kayseri: KAYSERİ Metropolitan Municipality; remove and transport vans, buses and rail systems with natural gas, noting that Turkey has become the best public transport in the city, which has announced that public transport 350 thousand people moved in about a day. In the statement made by the municipality, the public bus 387'i 125'i public bus, 512 bus and rail system, including public transportation by drawing attention to the following was noted: "9 bin 100 in the city every day by rail systems and buses 350 bin The person is moving around this 120 esnasında
- Air Conditioning Inspections in Diyarbakır 20/06/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality began air conditioning inspections for public transportation with the arrival of summer months and increasing air temperatures. Penalties will be applied to public transport which does not operate air conditioner. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, air traffic control of the summer months with the increase of the public transport operating in the city is subject to air conditioning control. Air-conditioning controls throughout the city are carried out by 28 personnel. 12 team consisting of 12 personnel and 24 personnel at night stop by stopping the vehicles and 4 civilian crews take control of public transport vehicles such as normal citizens and informs the teams that they do not comply with the legislation.
- Capacity Increasing in Public Transport Vehicles in Alanya 13/10/2018 In the October meeting of the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Council, the 60 vehicle from the 33 vehicles carrying out public transportation activities in the district of Alanya with the decision of the UKOME General Assembly decided to convert the vehicles of 12 to 7-9 meters of vehicles. President Türel informed members of the council on the subject, Alanya, the eastern-west and central public transport divided into three parts, he said. Türel said, ”We want to turn them into a more efficient, citizen-satisfaction form with an understanding that integrates them with metropolitan law since the transportation continues with the system remaining from the period of the municipal municipalities.,
- TCDD restores Atatürk's belongings 18/05/2012 Great Leader Atatürk and the National Struggle Headquarters of the Commander-in appliances in Ankara Train Station Building was used as housing, Turkey State Railways (TCDD) and Gazi University is being restored with the cooperation. During the construction of the Baghdad Railway, formerly known as the tahsis Steering Building X in 1892, Atatürk's 27 1919 1920 in Ankara since the arrival of the chief commander's headquarters and has been allocated as a residence for a long time, the most important taken between 1922-1921 he witnessed internal and external decisions. 23, the signing ceremony with the negotiations with the French, the signing ceremony of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey to celebrate the XNUMX April's National Sovereignty and Children's Day celebration decisions yıl
- 1 Public Transport Vehicles in Trabzon 15/01/2018 In the Metropolitan Municipality of Trabzon 2017 carried 13 million 63 thousand 551 passengers. Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, "We are there to serve our people day and night," he said. Serving the four corners of Trabzon with its wide transportation network, the Metropolitan Municipality has put the social municipality in the best way in the transportation area. 2017 million in the citizens of 2.7 transportation services in this service 'free card' was completely free with the benefit. In addition to free transportation services benefited by 65 citizens, persons with disabilities, veterans and martyrs and other rightful citizens, discounted transport by law UM
- Tender Announcement: Public transport electronic control and control systems will be purchased 01/04/2015 Public transport electronic control and control systems will be purchased ANTALYA METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT 4734 will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 19 of the Public Procurement Law numbered. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 36647 1-Administration a) Address: GÜRSU NEIGHBORHOOD ATATÜRK BULVARI 390 SOK 07100 KONYAALTI / ANTALYA b) Telephone and fax number: 2423219360 - 2423127153 c) E-mail Address: antalya.bel.tr ç) The internet address of the tender document (if any): https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-The goods subject to the tender a) Quality, type and quantity: 32 .b
- Public transport weakens 21/08/2014 Public transport is weakening: it is stated that the average 3 and the 2.5 weight of the women are weaker compared to those driving by public transport vehicles such as buses, trams and subways. Der Spiegel magazine, Ellen Flint from London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, 7 bin 500 British, the results of his research has included the results. Out of his house to ride the car and parked up to go to the work of the park pointed out that very little movement, public transport to and from the stall to ride, stop from work to walk to the work of the actions such as walking said. INACTIVITY…
- Forgotten Items in Ankara Metro was presented for sale by auction 22/02/2016 Forgotten items on the Ankara Metro was offered for sale by auction: Ego buses Metro and Ankaray'da forgotten items in the ego Bus Operation Department and under the coordination of the Procurement Department under the coordination of the sale was offered by the people of Ankara was very popular by the people. clothes, weight, the canvas of the robes worn by lawyers, camera, musical instrument, TV, watches and glasses, many products drew attention. EGO buses, forgotten items in Metro and Ankaray were put up for sale at an auction organized under the coordination of EGO Bus Operation Department and Purchasing Department.
- Ankara Metro, Ankaray and Buses will be forgotten on sale items 21/02/2017 Ankara Metro, Ankaray and Buses will be forgotten in the Sale of Goods: General Directorate of EGO, Metro, Ankaray and buses, forgotten or dropped items, will be sold by auction on Saturday, 25 February. On the buses of Metro, Ankaray and EGO, passengers again forgot their interesting items. The missing items that are not owned by the EGO General Directorate will be auctioned in February at 25. Every day, more than a million 1 traveling on public transport vehicles such as wallets, glasses, gold necklaces, mobile phones, umbrellas, books, school bags, hats, and items such as small items to be forgotten or lowered is a reasonable and customary lately, Her
- IETT in the Feast of the Sacrifice of transportation vehicles discount 50 percent 16/10/2012 Public transportation vehicles in Istanbul will be discounted by 50 for four days. The discounted tariff will be valid for 25-28 October 2012 dates. In line with the decision taken unanimously by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, IETT buses, Metrobüs, Private Public Buses, and Bus Co. vehicles, City Lines FerryMetro, Transportation Inc. 25 discount service on vehicles (Tram, Metro, Light Metro, Funicular) will provide. In addition, the 28 discount for the Kadıköy-Maltepe-Kartal subway line will continue during Bayram. Istanbullular benefit from discounts on the Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday will be able to benefit. …
- Passenger transported as much as China and US population by public transportation in Istanbul 25/06/2014 Public transport in Istanbul, China and the US population moved up passengers: the city last year, buses, metrobus, ferry and rail systems with the public transportation vehicles 1 billion 602 million 262 thousand 915 people made the trip. In Istanbul last year, the 115 floor of the city's population, which is the most populous country of China and the United States, traveled to 1 billion 602 million 262 billion 915 people, which is the largest population in the world with the public transportation vehicles consisting of buses, metrobus, ferry and rail systems. According to the information compiled by the AA correspondent, the citizens preferred the most public transportation vehicles serving in IETT. AA