Bursa T1 Tram Line Arrives in Critical Zone
Studies in the 4 major artery in Bursa blocked traffic to the west and east of the city.
For months on the way to Ankara, Bursaray was closed for the Kestel stage. Citizens, even though the route has been closed for months, why the underpass is not clear why the work of the people, asked the public to explain. Kestel, Gürsu, İnegöl and Yenişehir and Bursa, those who come, due to a simple lack of clocks are lost on the road.
It was the asphalting work on the İzmir Road. When the rookies locked, life in the city came to a halt. In particular, in the evening, due to the lock on the Acemler junction, Dikkaldırim, Hat, Bağ streets and the nearby ring road were locked. Children from the Kükürtlü schools in the evening could not pass to İhsaniye in 2 hours. Parents observed the path of their children with anxious anticipation at home. Half an hour in the service could not go 300 meters of children entered stress. Children in the toilet crying at the service cry. Service was surprised at the drivers. In some regions, gsm networks could not even serve because of the fact that the vehicles could not get out of the nodes. Traffic management teams with great effort, especially in the streets around Acemler and tried to run the traffic. However, the Izmir road that was closed without any measure was overriding the whole city. The parents and the parents who asked for newspapers asked for an account of this disrespect. Some families who intend to take their children to the service of the service drivers do not leave your vehicle with the warning can not go if they have blocked.
MUDANYA ROAD WEEKEND FULL
The works of Bademli bridged junction where the highways contractor is working very slowly go very slowly despite months. There is no serious study in Bademli junction. When the air is warmed with Mudanya traffic over the weekend while taking the load, due to the intersection of the 3 lane the path of enjoyment, turns into a pecker. Especially on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, returns from Mudanya are becoming a complete suffering. It is possible to enter the city on the 2 hour, which is also used by those who come from Istanbul. Despite the 5 month, the contractor firm showed no activity, and the intersection study is concerned about the pain that will go to Mudanya in the summer months. As soon as possible to accelerate the work.
CURRENT IN THE CRITICAL REGION
Metropolitan Municipality also started to work in the critical regions of the tram in the historic city center also squeezed. Together with the closure of the variant in Çatalfırın, the work in front of the Demirtaşpaşa Industrial Vocational High School leads to a concentration in the central points. Especially for touristic visits, local and foreign tourists have difficulty in visiting the historical area. Due to the commencement of the conquest ceremonies of Bursa next week, it is requested that the works in this region be completed day by day and completed within 5 days.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Bursa Kent Meydani-Otogar tram line passes critical junction 21/03/2017 Bursa Kent Meydanı-Otogar tram line passes the critical intersection: In Bursa, an important intersection on the T2 line, which will serve between the city square and the terminal, is exceeded. The rafters of the first section of the Kent Square Bridge were mounted overnight in the 4. With the completion of the bridge, both vehicles and tram will be able to switch at the same time. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, T2 line will be put into service in the first month of 2018. President Recep Altepe stated that the prefabricated beam assembly of the K4 bridge on the Kent Meydanı-Terminal route was completed and said, "Of course, the most important solution of a accessible city is mainly rail system and public transportation."
- Bursa, Kent Meydanı-Terminal tram at critical days 10/08/2016 Critical days at the City Square-Terminal tramway in Bursa: The construction of the tram line connecting the City Square and the Terminal may be delayed again due to different new developments. As it will be remembered An. Although the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality decided in favor of Öztimurlar for the best offer, the Public Procurement Authority decided to correct the result. The decision of the Public Procurement Authority to decide on the correction of the favor in favor of Ultra Technology and the decision-making process of the Council of State in this direction, caused the 3 month to pause and time was lost. Ultra Technology resumed its work with verbal notification, but imzalan Adhering to the final project approved by the Metropolitan Municipality under the contract signed with the parties. Ultra
- Bursa T1 Tram Line Ends 01/06/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality in the city center by the breath of Bursa T1 Tramway to the end of the construction of the tram line has come to an end. The rails were laid on the T 1 line which will ease the urban transportation in Bursa, and the end of the works has been completed. Trams reportedly will start trial in June. Now one of the tram stops is being built. The 28 meters long trams, which can carry around 280 passengers, will soon begin the expedition. In addition to the stops, the trolley will take its energy to end the installation of the wires. T1 line is running out of reminding the authorities, the power lines are still planted for poles, power lines were installed and transformers were installed, he said. 13 STATION X
- Bursa Tramway Ending the T1 Line Construction 05/06/2013 Bursa Tramway Ending the construction of the T1 line The Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa has reached the end of the construction of the T1 line which will breathe transportation in the city center. The rails were laid on the T 1 line which will ease the urban transportation in Bursa, and the end of the works has been completed. Trams reportedly will start trial in June. Now one of the tram stops is being built. The 28 meters long trams, which can carry around 280 passengers, will soon begin the expedition. In addition to the stops, the trolley will take its energy to end the installation of the wires. T1 line is about to end the work reminding the authorities, the power lines are still sewn poles, power lines were drawn and transformers UM
- Bursa Main Transportation Plan has come to an end! | Bursa Main Transportation Plan 28/04/2012 Bursa Main Transportation Plan: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, Altiparmak and Ataturk streets to be closed to the traffic of the pedestrian traffic plan is intended to open the mainstream heralded the end of the Transportation Master Plan. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, who explained the 3 annual activities of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, announced that they invested in 1,2 billion TL. Altus stated that they have created a total of 69 projects and that they have completed 469 and that all projects are completed in 2 years. The Transport Master Plan which will carry Bursa to 2030, which was commissioned by Brenner company, has also come to an end. Within the scope of the project, Atatürk Street and Altıparmak will be closed to vehicle traffic. Ataturk…
- Aliaga-Menderes high-speed train suburban line will come to the region with new projects! 16/03/2012 According to the report prepared by Bilge Beller Özçam, Director of Izmir Branch of TSKB Real Estate Appraisal Company, Emlakkulisi.com; Aliaga-Menderes speed train with the opening service of the commuter line Gaziemir, Menderes axles will be built more qualified housing projects once Turkey's natural, historical, cultural, Izmir, one of the richest provinces in terms of climatic conditions, more recently, housing investment in the both domestic and foreign investors' first choice become one. In Izmir housing market, the most preferred regions in terms of qualified housing stock are Narlıdere, Güzelbahçe, Urla in the west, Bostanlı with a part of Çiğli and Karşıyaka in the north, and a section of Bornova and Bayraklı in the east.
- Yüksel: Şentepe-Yenimahalle Cable Car Line to Breathe the Region 26/09/2013 Yüksel: Şentepe-Yenimahalle Ropeway Line Breath to the Region: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality General Coordinator and Ak Parti Yenimahalle District Deputy Chairman Mustafa Yüksel told Yenimahalle about their services. 5 Yenimahalle for years, who can not get any service deserved, party organization and metropolitan municipality as they say almost flipped Mustafa Yuksel, the municipality of Yenimahalle no need to give the residents of the district, said that the smooth and timely. Asphalt is not thrown streets, all the sidewalks of the district have been overhauled, Ankara Metropolitan Municipality President Melih Gokcek Yenimahalle mobilizing themselves indicating that Yüksel, in a very short time with all the neighborhood muhtar ık
- High Speed Train (YHT) project between Istanbul and Ankara commenced shipment of traverses between tracks 14/02/2012 In the High Speed Train (YHT) project between Istanbul and Ankara, the shipment of the sleepers used between the rails has started. Due to the freight trains completely closed the railway line passing through the district, the inhabitants of the district turned into torture. Thousands of tons of concrete sleepers to be used in the construction of YHT rails brought from other regions in Pamukova district, which are manufactured in the concrete sleeper factory, are transported to Pamukova railway station and dispatched to the destination. The carriages full of sleepers are also kept in unused wagon roads at the stations due to the density. The cargo wagons along the Pamukova Station and the concrete sleepers used for laying the YHT rails around the station are filled with concrete sleepers v
- Critical recommendation for the Terminal tram project from Necati Şahin 18/11/2015 Necati Sahin, the critical recommendation for the Terminal tram project: Necati Sahin, who drew attention with his approach to Bursa for his time as President of the Chamber of Civil Engineers, continues to think about Bursa today. As a matter of fact, the project, which is called acak T2 ö and which will bring the Silkworm tram to the Terminal, has made an important suggestion for the future. First of all, Şahin emphasized that the planned expansion lines for Bursaray were intercepted with the City Center and pointed out the Terminal tram project which is on the agenda: ini The Yalova Highway tramway actually discussed was the 5 line of BursaRay system. In other words, it was not a tram but a light rail system, but the number of passengers on Yalova Road was low.
- Yunuseli Channel will add prestige to the region 11/05/2014 Yunuseli Channel will add prestige to the region: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality is a branch of Nilufer Stream and 90 is creating a new recreation area in Yunuseli Channel which was built for the purpose of preventing floods years ago. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, said the work of the Yunuseli Channel will add prestige to the region, he said. A significant part of the rehabilitation and landscaping works in the Yunuseli Channel, which is a branch of the Nilufer Stream, which was poured into the Sea of Marmara, was built to prevent possible floods in the plain during 1925-1926 years. Construction of the creek side walls in the 5 kilometer section of the work to be carried out in a total area of 3 N
- After the start of the Marmaray Project in the Anatolian Region, which region did the contractors focus on? 03/02/2012 The area where HAYDARPAŞA Station, Kadıköy Square and Harem Bus Station are located was declared as culture, tourism and trade area by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. According to the project, which was accepted by majority vote in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, the buildings whose height is limited to 4 floors and 27 meters will not disturb the silhouette of Istanbul. This 1 / 5000 scale conservation plan is intended to transform Haydarpasa Train Station, Kadikoy Square and Harem Bus Terminal to a cultural, tourism and commercial area. COMPLIANCE WITH THE ENVIRONMENT Yes, Haydarpasa Train Station, Kadikoy Square and Harem Bus Terminal will be transformed into a culture, tourism and trade area. Kadıköy, Haydarpaşa arp
- Nevşehir High Speed Train Project 25/01/2013 Nevşehir High Speed Train Project AK Party to the Age of Nevşehir deputy Ebubekir Gizligider, since the first day of the task to work instead of dealing with words to the public to keep the promises day and night, they said they had signed very important projects. Gizligider stated that they produced services in unity and togetherness in Nevşehir. Ç We started important projects in Nevşehir 2012. As a result of our efforts, 40 Million Liras has been included in the tourism route for the construction of Topakli road. Ak
- Today in History: 10 February 1900 Russian Ambassador Sinowiew, the railway from the Black Sea Region to the inner region Tarih 10/02/2015 In History Today 10 February 1900 Russian Ambassador Sinowiew asked Russia to give priority to the construction of the railway from the Black Sea Region to the inner region and presented a draft to Tevfik Pasha. 10 February 1922 Tevhid-i Efkar newspaper reported; An American Fevendeyshin Company applied to the Ministry of Nafia and asked for a railway concession.
- Havaray will benefit this area! 21/01/2015 Havaray will benefit this area! : Press Express will continue to bring investors to the investor.It is planned to implement the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality separate 'Havaray' project 8 created a stir in the real estate sector. Sait Erdal Metiner KUYAŞ Chairman of the Board of Directors, “Public transportation projects add value to the value of the districts. The Press Express way has long been known as the new trade base of Istanbul. Last 5 is a region where prices increase by 2 over the years. Sefakoy - Kuyumcukent - Airport line, including the 7,2 kilometer length Havaray line will add value to the value of the region, will fold prices, Sef he said. The 'Havaray' routes, where the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was planned to be implemented, were recently determined. İstanbul
- Diyarbakir Railway Station 81 has been serving the region for years 26/01/2016 Diyarbakir Station 81 years serving the region: Turkey State Railways (TCDD) opened in Diyarbakir region by 1935 years 81 station serving the people. Diyarbakir Railway Station, which has been active in Diyarbakir for years and has been serving the people of the region, continues to carry passengers. The station, which has served the city for nearly 81 years, remains one of the most popular means of transportation for seasonal workers and students, although it has lost its former popularity over the years. Trains with increasing occupancy rate, especially during holiday periods and seasonal workers, despite the percentage of occupancy is not missing. FOR SNOW…
- Gulf Bridge and Highway Reflection on the Region Discussed 19/02/2016 The Gulf Bridge and the Reflection of the Highway to the Region Discussed: The reflections of the Bay Bridge and Highway Project in Yalova and its surroundings were discussed in the Orhangazi district of Bursa. With the bridge and motorway, it was agreed that Yalova will have great opportunities. The regional reflections of the Bay Bridge and highway project are the 3 with Orhangazi Youth Culture and Solidarity Association. It was put on the table in Orhangazi district with the common organization of Göz Newspaper. Rector of Yalova University Dr. Niyazi Eruslu, Yalova Deputy Mayors Halit Güleç, Jülide Güner, City Council President Şükrü Önder and many guests attended. Şükrü, the President of the City Council who spoke here Burada
- TCDD 3 from Balıkesir Halkoyunları Team. Visit to the Region 08/06/2017 TCDD 3 from Balıkesir Halkoyunları Team. Visit to the Region: The officials of the Association of Mirror Culture, Tourism and Art Center in Balıkesir, TCDD 3. Regional Director Selim KOÇBAY and Deputy Regional Director Nizamettin ÇİÇEK. At the end of the visit, 3 is the team of the children of the railway staff, who earn a degree in Folklore Competition held in Izmir. Regional Director KOÇBAY and Regional Assistant Manager ÇİÇEK was presented with a plaque for the support of the Regional Directorate.
- Minister Arslan: eden BTK Railway Project Will Bring Welfare, Umran and Civilization to the Region Bakan 30/09/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 27 September 2017 On Wednesday, Georgian Economic and Sustainable Development Minister Giorgi Gakharia, Azerbaijani Railways Administration President Cavid Gurbanov and TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın He participated in a test drive of Kars-Tbilisi-Baku train which was considered as the project of Asr and was near the end of the construction works in the direction of Tbilisi-Kars. En A DREAM, A DATE HAS BEEN REALIZED ül Arslan who answered the questions of journalists in the train and said that this project which is carried out by the three countries around the world is very important for the development of economic and human relations, touching on the feasibility studies of the project, 'a ...
- TCDD Pensioners Association, 3. Visit to the Region 14/03/2018 President of TCDD Pensioners Association Şehzat Günoral, Secretary General Kadri Yapıcıoğlu, İzmir Branch President Fikret Yıldırım and Sirkeci Branch President İsmet Arpa, 3. Visited the Regional Directorate. Günoral, TCDD 3. Regional Director Selim Koçbay met with Deputy Regional Director Nizamettin Çiçek and Soner Baş. At the end of the meeting, Günoral presented a plaque to KoçBank for his contributions to TCDD Pensioners' Association. Koçbay expressed his pleasure for Günoral.
- Today in History: 10 February 1900 Rail to be extended from the Black Sea Region to the inner region Tarih 10/02/2012 10 February 1900 Russian Ambassador Sinowiew asked Russia to give priority to the construction of the railway from the Black Sea region to the inner region and presented a draft to Tevfik Pasha. 10 February 1922 Tevhid-i Efkar newspaper reported; An American Fevendeyshin Company applied to the Ministry of Nafia and asked for a railway concession.
- TCDD 3 from DEMARD. Visit to the Region 24/03/2018 Aziz Dağlı and Board Members who have been re-elected as the Izmir Branch Chair of the Railway Machinery Association (DEMARD), TCDD 3. Regional Director Selim Koçbay and Deputy Regional Director Soner Baş visited. Regional Director Koçbay expressed his pleasure for the visit and wished success to the Chairman of the Branch Aziz Dağlı and the new Board members. Mountain, while DEMARD informing Koçbay about his work, expressed his thanks.
- Bursa Fast Train: Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel will be present at Bursa-Ankara Railway on BURSA TV. 21/12/2012 The foundation of the Bursa high-speed train line, which will end Bursa's 59 annual railway lingering, is taking 23 range 2012 on Sunday ini - The foundation of the line; Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Labor and Social Security Faruk Çelik will be together göre - Ankara-Bursa travel time with the service of the line constructed according to the latest high-speed train technology 2 hours, 10 minutes, Istanbul-Bursa travel 2 hours will go to 15 minutes in the description of the former Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel: "This evening at the time 20.30 also bursa tv"
- Two critical changes in Bursa's high-speed train route 07/04/2012 Two critical changes were made to Bursa's high speed train project route. While the railway line was taken to the north of Gölbaşı, Gürsu Station was moved. The construction of two tunnels in Alaşar will start, but the location of Bursa Station has not been finalized yet yapıl The tender of the high-speed train was made in 1 in August, but the result of the tender was announced at 18 November 2011. The contract with the producer consortium was signed at 30 December 2011. However, tartış In the intervening period, the construction of the high speed train could not be started and the discussions about the route were not concluded. For example, öner Metropolitan Municipality objected to the consideration of Balat as Bursa Station in the project and suggested Dereçavus in terms of passenger integration with Terminal. Again ta As Gursu Railway Station Yine
- Bursa Teleferik line test expeditions to the end 06/05/2014 Bursa Teleferik line test expeditions came to an end: the world's longest-distance aircraft, the Bursa Ropeway came to the end of the trial with sand bags. Teferrüç-Kadıyayla-Sarıalan between the 4 thousand 980 meter-long route will start the voyage of the Bursa cable car with the sand bags to the end of the trial voyages. One of the iconic buildings in Bursa, the ropeway was scheduled to be held as of May. '' 95 percent of TEST COMPLETED '' Turkey's first manned aircraft which was redesigned and 1963 years of service in the cable car began following closely the work of modernization Bursa Cableway Inc. Governance…
- Critical Wireless Technology for Positive Train Control 21/07/2012 Passenger trains, freight trains, and today's rail systems, performance and security in the broad range of wireless communication systems to increase confidence and use of wireless communication networks is increasing. One of the most important developments in Rail Systems is Positive Train Control (PTC); By combining commands, communication and information systems, it is possible to control the movements of trains safely, precisely and effectively. RF Technology plays an important role in this area with its critical wireless data communication technology and products capable of meeting the requirements of the PTC system. PTC focuses on the following critical areas: Train distinctions or collisions P