Central Asian countries are making great efforts to achieve internal stability in Afghanistan. Turkmenistan and Tajikistan are warmly welcomed by the railroad project that includes Afghanistan. According to the news in the Turkmen press, President of the Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov and Tajikistan President Imamali Rahman in the phone call yesterday, the railway project came up in the agenda. The meeting highlighted the importance of linking the three countries by rail.
Source : I www.medyaxnumx.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project 03/02/2014 Turkmenistan condemned this country because of Tajikistan's unilateral statement on the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project. Turkmenistan Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement, General Director of Tajikistan State Railways Amanulla Hikmetulla'nın Russian Ria Novosti news agency published in the comments were criticized. Tajik official, said the railroad project in Afghanistan-Tajikistan on the route to the agreement with the Kabul administration is not given meaning, said the statement, the parties to the project as the country's information outside the information and the agreement was expressed concern. … According to the international norms, the preparation and implementation of multilateral projects should be based on mutual equality and respect, ve said in a statement, leading to the bias of unilateral action in the implementation of the project.
- BTK is also interested in railway lines in Kazakhstan and Afghanistan 22/11/2014 The Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line, which was proposed by Azerbaijan and started construction in a short time, announced its interest in Afghanistan as well as Central Asian countries. In Afghanistan, Turkmenistan's capital Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey met officials in order to discuss regional projects. The Turkmenistan government made a statement on the results of the talks and drew attention to the importance of the project. In addition to Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan has stated that it wants to take part in the project. Baku Tbilisi Kars railway project envisages the transport of Chinese and Central Asian products to European countries and the delivery of European goods to these countries. Within the scope of the project, da
- Uzbekistan-Afghanistan will operate railway line in Tashkent 22/04/2015 The Hayraton - Mezar-i Sharif railway line was agreed to be operated by Uzbekistan The "Hayraton - Mezar - i Sharif" railway line connecting the south of Uzbekistan to the northern part of Afghanistan will be operated by the state company of Uzbekistan as before. According to the agreement signed between the Uzbek company and the Ministry of Public Relations in Afghanistan, the Uzbek side will receive 19 Million USD as operating fee per year. The "Hayraton-Makar-i-Sharif" railway, built in 2011 on the agreement with Afghanistan, is about a mile long 106. The new railway line has been established by the Uzbekistan state railway company since its establishment Yeni
- Afghanistan connects to Europe with railway line 23/11/2016 The railway line, starting from Andhoy district of Faryab province in the north of the country, is expected to contribute significantly to the economic development of Afghanistan. Faryab Governor Said Anwar Sadat said that with this project, they aim to participate in the international and regional economy of Afghanistan. Sadat stressed that the railway line would be a symbol of friendship, mutual trust and brotherhood among countries and would provide employment for hundreds of people. Haji Mustafa Kul is the businessman, the opening of the railroad, both exports and imports would be easier, before the railroad on Pakistan under difficult conditions and high malihyet goods sent to European countries, but İş
- First phase of Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway line opened 28/11/2016 The first phase of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan Railway Line was opened: Turkmenistan President Gurbangulu Berdimuhamedov, Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan Railway Line, the first stage of the 88 kilometer said they are pleased to put into service, the Great Silk Road is re-established, this line is not only for two countries , Asia, Europe and neighboring countries will support the growth said. The first stage of the 88 kilometer of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan Railway Line was opened at the Imamnazar Border Gate with a ceremony hosted by Berdimuhamedov. In his speech at the ceremony, Berdimuhamedov emphasized that the transport sector is a priority for sustainable development and stated that the transportation system should grow rapidly considering the regional economic integration process with the developing and changing world economy.
- New Railway Line between Turkmenistan and Afghanistan 01/12/2017 Afghanistan will be built by Turkmenistan and will be connected to the Avaza port in the Caspian Sea via Ashgabat and then to Baku, Tbilisi and Ankara, Istanbul and Europe. A ceremony was held in Serhetabat due to the commencement of the construction of a railway connecting Turkmenistan's Serhetabat station on the border with Afghanistan and the Turgundu station in Herat province of Afghanistan. After the ceremony attended by Turkmenistan President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov, the personnel who will build the railway line and the 42 wagon with machinery, equipment and construction materials departed to Turgundu. President of Turkmenistan Berdimuhammedov, in his speech at the ceremony, "the development of transportation network, effective"
- Afghanistan asked for support for rail 12/01/2012 Afghanistan's National Assembly President Brahimi, reported that they found in the official initiative for the establishment of Turkey's rail network in Afghanistan. Abraham, the President of the National Assembly of Afghanistan, AA correspondent, said the first time in his life with the high-speed train (YHT) from Ankara to Konya, said, 'YHT' very impressed I said. In Afghanistan, the new railway line between the Hayratan region of Uzbekistan and the Tomb of Sherif was set up within a distance of 70, explaining that it was the only railway line in Afghanistan, and said that the demolition was not yet in operation. In Afghanistan, which is in the process of restructuring, infrastructure ma
- Tashkent, Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan signed a tripartite agreement on the construction of railway, oil-gas, water and electricity lines. 26/03/2012 The Conference on Regional Economic Cooperation on Afghanistan (RECCA-V) 5, which started today in Dushanbe, the capital of Tajikistan. After the tripartite talks between Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Afghan President Hamid Karzai and President of Tajikistan Imamali Rahman, the memorandum of cooperation, which envisages the construction of railway, oil-gas, drinking water and electricity lines, was signed. The Commission meets after the 2 month Within the framework of the memorandum signed, a joint commission will be established between the three countries regarding the realization of these projects and the first meeting of this commission will be held in Tehran after the 2 month. The Commission will determine the financing of the projects.
- Turkey-Iran-Pakistan railway project in Afghanistan is also included 12/12/2012 Turkey-Iran-Pakistan railway project in Afghanistan is also included Turkey-Iran-Pakistan railway project in Afghanistan is also included: Istanbul-Tehran-Islamabad container and Afghanistan intermodel to be included in the transport system. for the seventh meeting of the Turkey-Afghanistan-Pakistan tripartite summit mechanism between the transport ministers from Turkey, the Maritime Transport and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım held a meeting. Minister of Transportation and Civil Aviation, Davud Ali Necefi and Minister of Public Works Necibullah Avjan and Pakistani Minister of Transport Arbab Alamgir Kahan attended the meeting. In statements to the press before the meeting, the Minister Yildirim, Turkey, Afghanistan and said that the important work that the double meaning between Pakistan, these studies ...
- Afghanistan to connect with Central Asia and Afghanistan 21/03/2013 The tripartite summit meeting of Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan Heads of State was held in Ashgabat, the capital of Turkmenistan. A triple summit meeting was held with the participation of Afghan President Hamid Karzai and Tajikistan President Imamali Rahman hosted by Turkmenistan President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov. At a meeting at the Spirit Pavilion in Ashgabat, the country's leaders agreed on the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway line project. The summit was also evaluated for the development of cooperation between countries in various fields. After the trio summit, the leaders in the press release said the meeting was extremely important and efficient. Berdimuhamedov said the railway project is important in terms of both economic and social aspects. Afghanistan's economy Afganistan