TCDD, Turkey Railways Promotional Film
In the Republican period, it is useful to evaluate the pre-Republican period in order to better understand the railway policy in the first years of our Republic which is defined as the golden age of the railway. Because without knowing the past, today can not be understood.
Therefore, the history of our country railway; The period before the Republic, the period of the Republic (1923-1950 Period) and post-1950 period should be examined under three headings. The distinctive feature of these periods is; the first one is the construction of a large part of the railway lines with the privilege given to foreigners, the second being the golden age of rail transportation, the third one is the neglect of railway transportation.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD, Marmaray, High Speed Train Promotion Film (Video) 28/01/2015 TCDD, Marmaray, High Speed Train Introduction Film TCDD TCDD; The aim of 1856 is to contribute to the society and the country's economy by providing its customers with yol fast ”,“ safe uluslararası and ları economic disiplin transportation services in cooperation with the stakeholders in the national and international platform. It has adopted. TCDD; Within the framework of its annual corporate objectives, it provides its customers with continuously improved service quality and diversity by following the modern technology in terms of employees, systems, infrastructure and superstructure and national policies and investments without compromising the quality management system requirements. MARMARAY Marmaray, Istanbul's Europe and Asia MAR
- Başkentray Project Introduction Film (Special News - Video) 30/01/2013 Başkentray Project Introduction Film With the Başkentray project, the Ankara-Sincan suburban line will reach the subway standard. As a result of the works to be carried out on the existing railway line in order to relieve the capital's railway and highway traffic, subway lines will be brought to the subway standard. The capital's railway and highway traffic will be relieved with the completion of the Başkentray project. When the capital is over, the capital of Ankara, as before, 15 per minute, half an hour, not even per hour except peak hours, a train will be lifted every 2.5 minutes and 200 thousand people per day will be moved. With the Başkentray Project Başkent
- 3. Bosphorus Bridge promotional film (Video-Photo Gallery) 30/05/2013 Bosphorus Bridge promotional film The majority will be constructed by a team of Turkish engineers, 3 will be a product of high engineering and technology. The 8 lane road and the 2 lane will pass through the Bosphorus Bridge at the same level. It will be one of the few bridges in the world with its aesthetic and technical features. The first will be the bridge 3. The Bosphorus Bridge, with its 59 meter width, will be the world's longest suspension bridge with the world's largest, 1408-meter main span and rail system. Another bridge is the suspension bridge with the highest tower in the world with its height exceeding 320 Kö
- İZBAN presentation film case in the expert impasse 16/01/2014 Expert witness in the case of İZBAN introductory film: Izmir Metropolitan Case 25 February 2014 date, which will be seen in 8 before the eyes of the eyes of the expert presentation of the film was turned into a dead end. The reports expected to change the course of the case will not reach the date of 8 January determined by the court, while the expert review, which will clarify whether there is any public damage, is expected to be completed by 5 February. According to the news on Egepostası.com, the critical bend in the historic Metropolitan Case, which started on May 2011, has not been completed yet. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu and the high level municipal bureaucrats ş
- Expert report on the promotional film of İZBAN reached court 13/02/2014 The expert report on the promotional film of İZBAN reached the court: In the case related to the allegations of corruption in the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, the Izmir Suburban Transportation System came to the court with the requested expert report about the promotional film of İZBAN. Istanbul 16. The experts determined by the Assize Court Hazar Baycan, Ahmet Mete Özok, Prof. Dr. Prof. Dr. Nurhan Zeynep Tosun, Asst. Assoc. Dr. Yalçın Yılmaz and Asst. Assoc. Dr. Report prepared by Hediyetullah Aydeniz, Izmir 8. Sent to the High Criminal Court. In the expert report, it was stated that the elements that should be in the promotional film were prepared in accordance with the minimum criteria within the framework of theoretical information, and the commitments in the contract were fulfilled. Production…
- IZBAN promotional film case 13 Maya postponed 26/02/2014 IZBAN introductory film case was postponed to 13 May: IZMIR 8 Heavy Penal Court 129 postponed the trial of the 13 person, including Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu'nun Tokat due to the death of his father because of the attendance of the defendant Metropolitan Municipality bureaucrats participated in the hearing. CHP Izmir deputy Mustafa Moroglu, Party Assembly member Huseyin Saygili, CHP Provincial Chairman Ali Engin followed. His lawyer Ercan Demir, 3 is a group consisting of the opinions of experts at the law school of the separate university'n
- Tender Announcement: Presentation of the promotional film (in order to publicize the Ankara-Istanbul YHT flights) 12/03/2014 General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) Directorate General of Publicity BIDDING SUBJECT OF TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO SUBMISSION Article 1 - Information on the Owner of the Business 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: General Directorate of TCDD b) Address: Talatpaşa Boulevard 06330 Gar-ALTINDAĞ-ANKARA c) Phone number: 312 309 05 / 15 d) Fax number: 4199 312 311 53 e) Electronic mail address: --- f Name / Surname / Title of the Personnel concerned: Tamer ÖZGÖÇ Branch Manager 05. Tenderers may obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers. Article 1.2- Tender Madde
- Marmaray animation will be told with the promotional film (Video) 18/07/2014 Marmaray animation will be explained with the promotional film: The General Directorate of TCDD has prepared an animated film about the safety of Marmaray. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, including the introduction of Marmaray and was prepared film animation explaining how to be safe. The animation promotional film will soon be broadcasted on national television channels, train stations and city center billboards. According to the information obtained from the AA correspondent, TCDD, since the 29 October 2013 30 in the year of XNUMX million passengers and the transportation of Marmaray will become the sine qua non of Istanbul's animated film will tell. "Marmaray ...
- Izmit Tram Presentation Video (Video) 27/12/2014 Here is the introductory film of İzmit Tram: Akçaray Route Presentation Film was prepared by Emre Yıldız's Team of İzmit. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has promised the construction of the work of the tram project for the 2 year was completed and the route plan was announced. There has been a question coming to the mind of everyone participating in the introductory meeting. Which Istanbul agency prepared the film? But the result is very pleasing for Kocaeli. Emre Yildiz and his team had the signature of the young entrepreneur from Izmit under the animated film included in many national media. Route planning with air shots made by helicopter yapılan
- Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Line 26/01/2013 Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Line Introduction Film: The Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Project includes the construction of a new double-track high-speed railway, all electrically and signaled, 533 km length independent of the existing line. https://youtu.be/250M7cFqFiXb5 Upon completion of the project, the Ankara-Istanbul route will be reduced to 4 hours. 3 is intended to increase the share of rail in 10 in passenger transport on this route. 78 in the world by providing seamless transportation from Europe to Asia by integrating with Marmaray. 8 in Europe. The high speed train operator will become a country. Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project will be completed in two stages.…