Raillog, Korea Railways & Logistics 2013 Fair 12-15 will be held in June in Busan, South Korea.
For more information on the event, please click: Raillynews
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Rail System Events: Middle East Railways 2013 Fair - Middle East Rail 2013 - Dubai 02/01/2013 Middle East Rail 2013 - Middle East Railways 2013 Fair; 05 / 02 / 2013 - 07 / 02 / 2013 will be held in Dubai between 2013 / XNUMX / XNUMX and the Middle East Railways XNUMX Fair. Please click to get detailed information: Raillynews
- Busan Metro Map 10/08/2012 Busan Metro Map Last updated: August 2012
- Deal With Hyundai Rotem For South Korea's Busan City Metro 15/03/2016 Negotiated with Hyundai Rotem for South Korea's Busan City Metro: New subway train was ordered to be used in Busan Metro, South Korea's second largest city. Hyundai Rotem company 14 March, according to the company, Busan Metro 1. 40 units will produce subway trains for use in the line. The total cost of 52,8 billion won (44 million dollars) as a result of the agreement to be produced by trains will be replaced with trains still in use from the year 1985. The trains will be produced at the company's facilities in Changwon. There will be passenger information screens on trains that will have a standard rail opening. The delivery of the trains is next year Tren
- Rail System Events: US National Railways Constructions NRC Conference and Fair 2013 - Florida 28/12/2012 US National Railroad Constructions NRC Conference and Fair will be held in Florida, USA between the dates 2013 09 / 01 / 2013 - 12 / 01 / 2013. NRC is the only trade association specially designed to meet the needs of railway contractors, suppliers and all railway and rail system construction industry. The primary objective of the NRC is to oversee the mutual interests of its members and the railway and rail construction sector. NRC is expanding railroad construction and maintenance business opportunities, maintaining railway contractors from intrusive state regulations and continuing to work to improve railway construction safety and activities. In this context, 2013 year National Railways Construction NRC Conference and Fair Bu
- Rail System Events: Asia Pacific Railways 2013 Fair - Hong Kong 18/01/2013 Asia Pacific Rail - Asia Pacific Railways 2013 Fair 12-14 March 2013 will be held in Hong Kong. Asia Pacific Railways 2013 Fair bring together operators, government officials, international leading consultants, rail system companies; is the region's leading railway activity, designed to discuss new investment strategies, services and innovations. Please click to get more information about the exhibition: Raillynews
- Rail System Activities: logitrans Transport Logistics Fair 2013 - Istanbul 20/03/2013 21 will be held at Istanbul Fair Center between the dates of 23-2013 November 6. logitrans was the meeting point of professionals. Professionals will meet again at the logitrans Transport Logistics Fair which hosts more than 53 from 12.600 countries. 16 company from 194 has exhibited its products and services within the entire value-added chain of logistics, telematics and transportation in the 11.500 square meter area. With 94 international company, the number of foreign exhibitors approached 50. India, Jordan, New Zealand, Sweden and Slovenia were the first countries to participate. Maximum participation of Turkey, Germany, Italy, Austria and Latvia ...
- Rail System Activities: TransCaspian-2013 12. International Transport, Transit and Logistics Exhibition 30/04/2013 TransCaspian-2013 12. International Transportation, Transit and Logistics Fair 13-15 will be held in Baku, Azerbaijan between June and 2013. Trade fair sectors Transport services Railway, air, land and water transport, intermodal transport, transport Logistics services Logistics centers, cargo transport centers, storage services, transport and storage equipment Railway transport Containers, railway automation and control systems, components and technical support, electrification systems Transport management and storage, navigation and monitoring systems, IT systems for e-business systems Ports Sea and river ports, port infrastructure, crane and loading equipment, freight terminals, airports Courier services and express delivery i
- Rail Systems: Kazakhstan International Transport and Logistics Exhibition TransitKazakhstan 2013 06/05/2013 Kazakhstan International Transport and Logistics Exhibition TransitKazakhstan 2013 18-20 will be held in Almaty, Kazakhstan. 18-20 September 2013 TransitKazakhstan 11. Kazakhstan International Transport and Logistics Fair Almaty, Kazakhstan Click here for detailed information about the event: Raillynews
- South Korea to modernize the railways of the Czech Republic 27/02/2015 South Korea will modernize the railways of the Czech Republic: Prime Minister of the Czech Republic Sobotka Bohuslav, who is based in Seoul, South Korea, today met with President Park Geun-hye to further deepen the strategic partnership in economic, political and other areas. Prime Minister of the Czech Republic Sobotka Bohuslav, who is based in Seoul, South Korea, today met with President Park Geun-hye to agree to deepen strategic partnership in economic, political and other fields. During the meeting, between the two countries, the modernization of the railway and other transportation infrastructure of the Czech Republic and the Cumhuriyet
- South and North Korean Railways Connect together 01/12/2018 South Korea trains, 10 crossed the border for the first time for the first time in North Korea began to take the course. Dozens of authorities and engineers from South Korea on the 6 train will carry out North Korea's modernization of the devastated railways and linking them to the South. South Korea's Ministry of Merging with North, 6 in North Korea, with officials on the train 18 1200 engineers will conduct investigations throughout the day. Due to the United Nations' (UN) sanctions against North Korea, the South Korean delegation also received special permission from the UN in order to introduce the sanctions under the North. The delegation of the South, who will work with the northern authorities, the largest part of 20. Century ...