ozbekistan railway construction begins
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Today in History: 15 February 1893 Anatolia Railway Company signed a concession agreement with Ankara-Kayseri and Eskişehir-Konya. 15/02/2012 15 February 1893 Anatolia Railway Company and Ankara-Kayseri and Eskişehir-Konya railway concession contracts were signed. Before this agreement, the British opposition between the German Foreign Minister and the British Foreign Minister was prevented. The French were given new concessions. Marschall von Bieberstein, who will succeed in acquiring the 15 Baghdad Railway concession, became Germany's ambassador to Istanbul and 1897 in this post. 15 February 15 An agreement was reached between Germany and France. Now the sides have accepted the areas of mutual influence in the Ottoman Empire and reached a consensus on their activities.
- European Railway Agency (ERA) - Must be the only railway administration in Europe 29/02/2012 The European Railway Agency (ERA) said that the 28 should be converted into a single safety certification and vehicle authority for Europe, according to the common vision for the future offered by the European Railway and Infrastructure Companies (CER) and subsidiary industry association in February. It is planned to make a proposal within the scope of the 'Fourth Railway Package', which is being implemented by the Directorate General of the European Commission. In this way, ERA will be a central directorate supported by national or multinational offices with local knowledge and impact and will supply safety certificates for railway enterprises. Director of CER Libor Lochman: tek The presence of a single railway officer in Europe CER
- Sandıklı - Denizli Railway Line Road Renovation Project Supervision and Consultancy Services for Railway Line Road Renovation Works between Sandıklı - Dazları - Denizli Stations 04/04/2011 The tender was canceled. The pre-selection will be announced again for the canceled tender. The companies that apply for pre-election applications are as follows: 1. Altınok Consultancy, 2. Bimtaş Bosphorus Consultancy, 3. Eurostudios, 4. Kaiser Engineering, 5. Mescioğlu Engineering, 6. Pegaso - SWS, 7. Yüksel Project
- 2. Region Ulukışla - Boğazköprü Railway Line Project 2.Room Construction Railway Survey - Design and Engineering Services Tender 07/11/2011 The financial envelopes of the tender opened on 03 November 2011. The companies that opened the financial envelopes in the tender are as follows: 1. Enye Inc., 2. KMG Project, 3. SWS Engineering, 4. UBM Inc. - Axis Project, 5. Yuksel Project, 6. Erka-As - Eser Project
- Minister Egemen Bagis, Irmak-Karabuk-Zonguldak railway line and Köseköy-Gebze railway construction ceremony was laid at the ceremony. 28/03/2012 European Union Minister and Chief Negotiator Egemen Bagis, '' Turkey, as a country railway locomotive of global justice, a master machinist's, the number of confidence continues in the way of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's control, '' he said. Donation Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak railway line rehabilitation project bilateral agreement signing ceremony and Exhibition Center-Gebze railway construction in his speech at the groundbreaking ceremony, said it would be a symbol of the same time, Turkey's high-speed development of the train will depart from here. Today's EU history, Bagis stated that laid the foundation of a project that contains the highest amount of EU funding outside the country, some critics claiming that the political stand of Turkey's EU process, whereas here ...
- Today in History: 26 June 1937 Railway Battalion, with its headquarters in Afyon ... 26/06/2012 26 June 1937 Railway Battalion has been transformed into Railway Regiment, center Afyon
- covered by the Railway Labor Union Agreement, the Chinese will build 7 18 thousand-kilometer high-speed railway line in Turkey 19/06/2012 The government is planning to build an 2023 thousand 9 high-speed train line up to 978. Thus, the rail network will be doubled 12 years, and Turkey will be the leader in high-speed trains in Europe. 45-25 billion-dollar part of the projects that cost 30 billion dollars will be provided from China. According to the 'Railway Cooperation Agreement', the Chinese will build the 7 thousand 18 high-speed railway line. The remaining 2 thousand 924 kilometers will be made with equity and external loans. In the Central Anatolia Region, high-speed train will pass by four cities. The beginning of the Ankara-Konya high-speed train line, even the journey began. The ...
- To address the developments in the railway sector at the capital railway summit 26/06/2012 High-level rail officials of member states of the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) will discuss developments in the railway sector in Ankara. TCDD a written statement from, education in the member countries of the senior railway officials, the developments in the railway sector 26-28 be held in Ankara between June stating will discuss in workshops and meetings, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan , Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan's top railway officials reportedly attended. The United Nations and ECO will also send representatives of the Islamic Development Bank / UN-ECE Uniform Railway Law Workshop tomorrow said saved will be made in 10.00, Turkey TCDD General Director Süleyman Budget will represent Karaman ...
- We are behind Europe in rail transport, according to the Report on Truth in Transportation 28/07/2012 Union of Chambers of Turkish Engineers and Architects (electricty) Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, according to Turkey's international statistics, 21 passengers by rail freight transport between Europe and the probe was pointed out that in the second row. Mechanical Engineers in a written statement made by the Chamber, 'kaydedildi.söz subject that describes the Railway Truth Report on Transportation in the report, 1950, after the nineties, our country highway is administered mainly a transport policy and railway construction of which is expressed in came to a halt, Turkey's international statistics According to 21, 2,3 is the second in terms of 4,4 with XNUMX and XNUMX. Source :…
- Trabzon Railroad Platform President Ahmet Sarı, thanks to the railway 09/08/2012 Sarı thanked the Minister Erdoğan Bayraktar for his feasibility studies. Trabzon Railroad Platform President Ahmet Sari thanked the Minister Erdogan Bayraktar who heralded the completion of the feasibility studies of the railway. . Source: www.kuzeyekspres.com.tr