Uzbekistan Railways is reported to be ready to establish a railway linking Afghanistan to the cities of Mezar-i Sharif and Kabul.
Nevruz Erkinov, the official of the State Railways Authority of Uzbekistan, at the press conference, said that the total length of the Uzbek railway company, which connects Hayratan and Mezar-ı Şerif cities of Afghanistan, located on the border of Uzbekistan in 2010, has completed the construction of the 106 kilometer railway and 10 railway bridge.
Erkinov said that they were ready to establish a railway line that would link the railway, which extends to Mezar-i Sharif, in the future, first to the capital Kabul, then to the Iranian border of Afghanistan.
In 2010, Uzbekistan State Railways completed the construction of 165 million-dollar Hayratan-Mezar-i Sharif railway with 5 million dollar loan of Asian Development Bank and 170 million dollar source of Afghanistan government.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Uzbekistan to launch new railway project in Afghanistan 22/03/2013 Attracting attention with its investments in railway transportation in Central Asia, Uzbekistan also caught hands with neighboring Afghanistan. Formerly, the first railway project in Afghanistan, Uzbekistan Railways (ÖDY), now rolled up their sleeves for the second project. Uzbekistan will build 230 kilometers long railroads as part of the new project, whose feasibility studies have been completed. The new railway network that will connect the Mezar-i Sharif in the north of the country to the province of Herat is planned to be completed in the 2013-2015 range. This project will be the second railway construction project in Uzbekistan. The new rail network is expected to cost around $ 450 million. The first railway project of Uzbekistan, 75, is the Tirmiz-Mezriye Şerif Öz
- General Electric wants to make Turkey a locomotive wagon investment 17/04/2012 Caglayan stated that he wanted to transfer the investment of General Electric locomotive wagons, Turkey said 2023 10 thousand kilometers to the nearest railway up to do. Turkey's foreign trade volume is 436 billion dollars, its exports of 175 billion dollars, Caglayan reminded that imports of 261 billion dollars, Turkey this prior year 9 was pointed out that a figure twice the national income. Çağlayan stated that appropriate infrastructure should be built and that investments such as rehabilitation of existing railways and high-speed train projects will be invested in close to 2023 to 110.
- Japan wants to invest in Thailand 29/09/2014 Japan wants to invest in Thailand: the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, Japan; announced that he would like to invest in infrastructure in Taylan, especially in high-speed train and satellite technology. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand; announced that he would like to invest in infrastructure in Taylan, especially in high-speed train and satellite technology. Thai Foreign Minister General Tansak Patimapagorn met with the Foreign Minister of Japan, Fumio Kishida. In the meeting, it was stated that the investment of Japanese investors in Thailand was on the agenda. Japanese investors, especially infrastructure, said they wanted to invest in Thailand.
- What it means to build a railway between two continents 04/11/2013 What does it mean to railroad between two continents: Turkey is now the cost of entry railroad era has been heavy. In fact, rail is the infrastructure of the industrial revolution as a transportation system. Therefore, to enter the railway age late, means to stay away from the industrial revolution. It has already been. Turkey remained far from the industrial revolution and lived a very long time for this issue. It identified the need to add the following: Turkey thwarts the huge territorial losses had never experienced this delay has maintained an important part of the empire. The road and the state Sultan Abdulhamit Khan both understand the historical history of Turkish political history and both understand and manage international relations Yol
- China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan Trans-Asian railway project begins 21/02/2012 The construction of the China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan railway project, which has been on the agenda for a long time, is starting this year. The railway network that will connect China and Central Asia will cost about 2 billion dollars. The Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan Ömürbek Babanov signed the project text of the railway. The project, whose construction will begin this year, is expected to be completed at 2018. The construction of the railway is aimed at a total of 10 thousand people. The length of the road that will be established on the route of the historical Silk Road and connect the three countries to each other 268 kilometers The 48 tunnel, 95 bridge and 4 station will be located on the route. 3 thousand 500 people will be employed in the operation of the railway. Kyrgyzstan and Central Asia Kır
- Ir There are some states behind those against the construction of China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan Railway Cumhurbaşkanı 07/08/2012 . There are some states behind those who oppose the construction of the China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan railway Cumhurbaşkanı, said President Almazbek Atambayev at the groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of the Kemin sub-station. According to him, the said railway is needed for Kyrgyzstan. Atambayev said, gel The railway will unite all regions. In this regard, we have received understanding from the Chinese President Hu Jintao and Uzbekistan. If we want to protect Kyrgyzstan, then we cannot just develop the energy sector. I hope the construction project will be completed in the 3-4 year İnşaat, he said. He added that this money is being directed to certain strategic projects because the president should not be afraid to take credit. Source:
- Uzbekistan railway begins construction 14/02/2013 It is reported that Uzbekistan will start construction of a railway that will connect the cities of Mezari Sharif and Andhoy to neighboring Afghanistan this year. SIGAR (Special Reconstruction for Reconstruction), which is preparing a report for the US Congress, will start the construction of the 2013 kilometer railway which will connect the cities of Afghanistan's Mezari Sharif and Andhoy in 230. specified. According to the action plan agreed by 2012 country officials at the October 10 in China, 2015 members of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Program (CAREC), the said railway is expected to be completed in XNUMX, the Sherhan-Bandar-Kunduz-Hulm-Nayabad -Andhoy-Herat is part of the railway project -A
- Completion of Uzbekistan Railway Line at 2016 30/04/2013 Uzbekistan Railway Line is to be Completed at 2016 Uzbekistan will build a railway line connecting the Fergana valley in the east of the country directly to other regions. The President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov, in his speech at the meeting of the Andijan province, stated that the railway connection with the other regions of the country, Fergana valley where the Andican, Fergana and Namangan provinces were not developed too much. About 10 million people living in the Fergana valley of other regions of the lack of railway connection to the lack of Kerimov stressed that they do not have long since the government to connect the Fergana valley with other parts of the country and the high mountain pass through the 125 kilometer "Angren-Pap" railway construction project on N
- Uzbekistan builds rail network 28/07/2013 Uzbekistan is building a railway network: In the Fergana valley of Uzbekistan, an attempt to build the railway has accelerated as an alternative to the road on the Tajikistan border. The 2 200 will be at the height of 125 meters and 2 will be a mile long. The construction of the new railway in Uzbekistan will be recorded as 3 years, while the demyoll will be opened in 2016. Commercial transportation in the region, which is the only means of road transport, is both difficult and time-consuming and causes a price increase in products. With the opening of the new railway, many facilities will be provided in the commercial area. Fergana ...
- China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan railway to start at 2014 08/09/2013 China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan railway will start at 2014: The construction of China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan Trans-Asian railway project, which has been on the agenda for a long time, will start as of 2014. Kyrgyzstan Railways (KDY) Project Director Kanat Abusherimov stated that the construction of new railway will start as of next year. He said that the 257 mile long road is expected to cost about 4 billion dollars. length and 500 billion 257 uzunluk