Visit to the TÜVASAŞ Mosque and Quran Courses
TÜVASAŞ operating in Adapazari, Turkey Mosque and Koran courses Associations Federation Chairman Recep Kıyak and were the guests of the Board of Directors.
Turkey Wagon Industry Co. Board in the visiting President and General Manager Erol Inal, Turkey Mosque and Koran courses Associations Federation Chairman Recep Deputy Chairman Şemsettin Trabzon with Kıyak, rationalize Secretary of Hussein Open, Chairman of the Disciplinary Board Salim Tarksev is, Administrative Officer Ozcan Canbul and Board Member Fatih Tuna conveyed their wishes.
TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol Inal, Turkey Mosque and Koran courses Associations Federation Chairman Recep Kıyak and expressed his satisfaction with the Board's courtesy visit, "all the dynamics of the city must be found in the exchange of views and unity, should always take the right path better in togetherness feelings" said
Source : I www.sondakika.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Cengiz, Governor of Sinop, Visits Quran Citizen to Reach Home 07/09/2012 The Governor of Sinop, Ahmet Cengiz, visited the Demirkol pair who built an electric-powered 25 meter rail system in order to reach their homes because they had difficulty walking to their home which they built a year ago in Sinop. Governor Cengiz, who visited the 30 pair of Asim and Yildiz (78) Demirkol, who were living in the Black Sea neighborhood, had a chat with them and got information about the rail system. Cengiz congratulated Asım Demirkol for his intelligence and said, "Sinop people are very clever people. Here is the example of us alive here." When he saw this device in the press last week, he was very curious, he wanted to see and examine on the spot.
- Level Courses for Driver Courses 27/01/2017 Driving Courses: Level Crossing Courses will be put into practice: who want to prevent accidents occurring in the level crossings in accordance with the Ministry of Transport will take drivers in accordance with the driver candidates who will take theoretical applications at the level crossing will now be required in the exams. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has prepared a report on the accident at 21 in Afyonkarahisar, where a car and train are involved. The ministry that submitted the prepared report to the Ministry of Education made some suggestions to prevent such accidents. Upon the request of the Ministry, the Ministry of National Education, the General Directorate of Private Education Institutions, instructed the national education directorate of 2015.
- President Zeki Toçoğlu's Return to TÜVASAŞ 02/11/2012
Sakarya Metropolitan Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu made a return visit to the newly appointed Deputy Governor of Serdivan Ramazan Şahin, Arifiye District Governor Mehmet Ünal, Provincial Director of SGK Nurten Canbaşoğlu, TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal and Province Mufti İlyas Serenli. Stressing the importance of unity in visits, President Zeki Toçoğlu said, m We must work together in the same common point for further development and flourishing of our beautiful Sakarya. We can have different ideas. But the basic idea should be the future of our Sakarya. As I always said, the differences are our greatest wealth. Cooperation in institutions, politics and trade Kurum
- TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan visited TÜVASAŞ 15/01/2013 TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan visited TÜVASAŞ. TÜDEMSAŞ operating in Sivas (Turkey Railway Machines Corporation) Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Yildiray Koçarsl, TÜVASAŞ (Turkey Wagon Industry. Co.), Chairman of the Board and General Manager Erol Inal with TÜVASAŞ administrative units and visited manufacturing factories. Yildizay Kocarslan, who was appointed as the General Manager and Chairman of the Board of Directors of TÜDEMSAŞ in October 2012, was also advised by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, and he was honored by the R & D Department. was also a guest. All of TÜVASAŞ TÜ
- RAYDER has visited TÜVASAŞ 25/01/2013 RAYDER TÜVASAŞı Visits RAYDER Vice Chairman Ahmet Gök visited TÜVASAŞ with his delegation. Upon the invitation of TÜVASAŞ General Manager and the Chairman of the Board of Directors Erol İnal, the delegation received information from the managers about the recent investments of the factory. RAYDER (Railway Association of Transport Systems and Industry) Deputy Chairman Ahmet Gok and the accompanying delegation, General Manager Erol Inal due to the presence in Ankara TÜVASAŞ (Turkey Wagon Industry Co., Ltd.) Vice President greeted Turgut Koksal and Nevzat Cengiz. After the visit, the delegation gave information about the investments made by the factory managers. Railways and rail ları
- AK Youth visited TÜVASAŞI 03/04/2013 AK Youth visited TÜVASAŞ AK Party President of Sakarya Provincial Youth Branches Mehmet Keçeoğlu, TÜVASAŞ Chairman of the Board of Directors and General Manager Erol Inal visited the General Manager. AK Party President Sakarya City Youth Branches Mehmet Keçeoğlu, TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol Inal visited his office and received information about the work. Provincial Youth Branch President Mehmet Keçeoğlu Provincial Vice President Salim Burucu, Provincial Board members Abdurrahim Abdullah, Mustafa Kaymul, accompanied by Sinan Likoz. TÜVASAŞ is the pride of our city TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal İl thanks to the Youth Branches of TÜVASAŞ ü
- Skoda Delegation Visited TÜVASAŞ 09/05/2013 Skoda Delegation Visited TÜVASAŞ A delegation of administrative and technical personnel from Skoda Transportation, Skoda Electric and Emirler Rail Systems companies visited TÜVASAŞ. Skoda Transportation and Skoda Electric CEOs Jose Bernard and Mari Sihanek also took part in the delegation aiming to promote their companies and the vehicles they are producing, and also to develop cooperation opportunities with TÜVASAŞ. Expressing his satisfaction with the visit of the delegation, TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal said that TÜVASAŞ needs such cooperation in order to take part as a more effective actor in international markets.
- Kırıkkale Governor SEZER Visited TÜVASAŞ 15/06/2019 Kirikkale Governor Yunus Sezer together with Mayor of Kirikkale Mehmet Saygili; TÜVASAŞ Chairman and General Manager Dr. İlhan Kocaarslan visited his office. Governor and Mayor General Manager. Dr. İlhan Kocaarslan, Assistant General Manager Dr.Yakup Karadağ, Turgut Köksal, Mustafa Ersoy, was greeted by Kasım Kalyoncu. In addition to the activities carried out by TÜVASAŞ, a briefing was given about other projects in its vision. TÜVASAŞ General Manager Dr İlhan Kocaarslan stated that they were honored to host the Governor and Mayor, and presented the company's new production project, the National Electric Train Set model. Governor Sezer and…
- 50 Price Increase with Mosque and Cable Car 08/06/2012 The giant mosque planned for Üsküdar Çamlıca Hill and the future ropeway project will activate the real estate sector in the region. The giant mosque planned to be built at Üsküdar Çamlıca Hill upon the request of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is expected to activate the real estate and accommodation sector in the region. The real estate prices in the region are expected to increase by 10 to 50, while in commercial real estate, price increases are expected to be higher. Nizamettin Aşa, the second chairman of Istanbul Umum Chamber of Realtors, said that Çamlıca Hill is currently a social facility, adding,'n There are villa-type settlements in some parts.
- The mosque and the cable car are coming to Izmir! 20/05/2013 The mosque and the cable car are coming to Izmir! Kemalpaşa Mayor Rıdvan Karakayalı said that there are mosque and ropeway projects for Kemalpaşa. Izmir Kemalpasa, a modern mosque for the construction of the Municipal Assembly and the Metropolitan Municipality Council made a decision with the unanimous decision of the President approved the decision, Karakayalı said they wanted to implement the cable car project. Karakayalı, cam One of the most important deficiencies of the Kemalpaşa district center is the absence of a modern mosque. However, the lack of parking in the district is the biggest problem. Citizens in the district center doing their job while leaving the roadside vehicles, which in turn leads to trouble in the direction of traffic. Therefore, in our district şu