The Republic of Turkey State Railways or briefly TCDD, Regulating the railway transport in the Republic of Turkey is operating and controlling the government. For Konya Railway Maps See the TCDD Railways Map
You can download TCDD official railways maps from the following links:
Turkish State Railway MAP
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ankara Metro Lines Maps 25/07/2012 Ankara Metro Lines Maps: The construction of Kızılay-Batıkent Metro Line, which was selected as the first stage of the Network of Rail Systems in Ankara Urban Transportation Master Plan (2015), started on 29.03.1993. Starting from Kızılay, the total length of the line that serves in Ulus - Yenimahalle - Demetevler - Ostim - Batıkent route is 14,661 meters. The system 12 with 108 station and 18 vehicle (6 series with 28) was put into operation in December 1997. The construction work of Kızılay-Çayyolu Metro Line, which was started on 27.09.2002, is in three stages and consists of 16.590 meters and 11 stations. The first stage of this line is Söğütözü (AŞTİ) -Ümitköy, the second phase Bu
- TCDD, Iron Silk Road to be used in the preparation of the maps to be sent to China, the General Staff asked for permission. 13/11/2012 At the level of Prime Ministers signed a contract with Turkey for the construction of the Edirne `Kars` speed train line which promised to provide government loans to China, at the stage of preparation of final project map" misbehavior "lived. TCDD General Directorate applied to the Turkish General Staff upon the request of the Chinese authorities to convert the application works into definite projects from the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). Chief of Staff for the Minister to deport map of Turkey has announced that the Board should decide. Acting China Railway Ministry to accelerate the process, 6 people sending a team to Turkey, started to work. Turkey in support from Chinese companies operating in the railway sector ...
- Added to Yandex maps in rail systems 21/05/2014 Yandex maps were added to rail systems: Yandex, a Russian company that has become popular in our country with the services it offers, continues to innovate for its mobile applications. The Yandex Maps, a map solution application on Yandex's iOS platform, was updated after a long period of time and was compatible with iOS 7. Google's Maps application in the absence of Turkey's App Store and Apple have been presented that the Apple Maps service is also inadequate Yandex Maps users had a question. Yandex has updated the Yandex Maps app for the simple and flat interface of iOS 7, although it is a bit late. Here are the updated content "All we've changed the map of Turkey; us ...
- Moovit Delivers Public Transport Data for Microsoft Azure Maps 10/11/2018 The world's leading public transport application and analytics company offers unique public transport information for Microsoft Azure developers Moovit, the world's largest urban mobility data and analysis company and #1 public transport app, is today helping developers develop more efficient applications for billions of public transport users around the world. announced that it will integrate public transport information into Microsoft Azure Maps. As part of the collaboration, Moovit will run public transport data and service APIs in Microsoft Azure, and will gradually move other products to Microsoft Azure. Microsoft will also integrate Moovit's public transport data into its first-party applications and services. Ayrıca
- Road Maps for Eskişehir Industry 04/04/2019 In the April Joint Vocational Committee meeting held within the scope of the social activities of Eskişehir Chamber of Industry, information was given about the activities of the Chamber and the expectations of the ESO Members were examined. In the meeting, 5 vision reports, which were prepared by ESO, revealing the situation in which different sectors are located, including their problems and their solution suggestions, were also shared. The meeting, which brings together the members of the ESO Professional Committee with wide participation, gives importance to the economically oriented policies after the elections, to meet the needs of vocational education in order to provide the qualified personnel needs of the industry, the difficulties experienced in the logistics area of Eskişehir, the opening of the aviation and rail systems sector Meslek
- Konya Railway Transportation | Konya - Karaman line 28/10/2012 Konya Railway Transportation | Due to the fact that Konya - Karaman line will provide passenger service as a high speed train station of Konya, it was decided to expand the loading unloading areas in Kaşınhanı station in order to address the load potential in Konya. The contract for the twinning of the existing line between Konya and Karaman has been completed at 27.01.2011 and the geotechnical studies have been completed. Expropriation and art structure projects are still in progress. The project is planned to be completed at 28.12.2011. As for the building of the wall between the Konya and Karaman line, the tender was announced as of 10.02.2011. Konya-Karaman ...
- Konya-Karaman-Mersin Railway Project to accelerate Konya exports 18/08/2014 Konya-Karaman-Mersin Railway Project will accelerate Konya's exports: Konya Chamber of Commerce President Ozturk said that the Konya-Karaman-Mersin railway line will fly to Adana and Southeast and from there to Iraq. Ozturk, "If we can deliver the export product from Konya to Mersin with an accelerated railway, we get the advantage of 400-500 per truck. This is a huge number," he said. Konya Chamber of Commerce (KTO) President Selcuk Ozturk, Konya-Karaman-Mersin Railway Project has begun the construction of the show, "This line extends to Adana and Southeast, Iraq enters into, not only us, but also fly these provinces," he said . Konya Trade Konya
- The most critical step for Konya Logistics Center and Konya-Mersin railway 01/03/2017 Konya Logistics Center and Konya-Mersin is the most critical step for the railway: Konya-Karaman-Mersin Industry and Trade Corridor Study and Study of the Feasibility Study in the Workshop Speaking Chamber of Industry Chamber of Industry President Memiş Kütükcü, drawing attention to the importance of this trade corridor "Konya-Karaman-Mersin Accelerated railway Line project, Konya Logistics Center project, the most critical two steps taken in this regard. alleviating the burden of Marmara Basin to achieve the purpose of these steps, these lands could make Turkey's second Marmara Basin, "he said. Konya Plain Project (KOP) Development Administration of Turkey TUBITAK conducted in collaboration with the Institute of Industrial Management 'Konya-Karaman-Mersin Industry and ...
- Today in History: 8 July 2006 Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train between Ankara and Konya will reduce to 70 minutes ... 08/07/2012 July 8 1954 first night match was played between Genclerbirligi in Turkey with Ankara Demirspor. 8 July 2006 The base of Ankara-Konya High Speed Train Project, which will reduce the time between Ankara and Konya to 70, was laid by Transportation Minister Binali Yıldırım.
- Konya tram does not suit Konya 28/08/2012 The center of Konya is a place where history is intertwined with modernism. One see the tram passes through a mosque dating from the Seljuks. I can not say that Konya's tram is quite old. The Germans have used the old us many years ago. We're angry ourselves with such a big city that the tram suits? This tram must remain nostalgic, except that it should be decorated with simple pictures, but it needs a more modern tram in normal use. You're looking at a modern stylish stall one with a sloppy tram.