Istanbul transportation vehicles will be managed from a single source
Kadir Topbaş stated that they will establish an administrative center where all means of transportation will be managed one-by-one against the traffic problem.
Public bus, metrobus, tram, metro, dolmus, taxi will all be put in a system to be managed in a single administration. Thanks to our smart signaling project, red light will stop unnecessarily. The signaling system will be programmed according to the automobile traffic. In this way, we will realize a first in the world by saving time and fuel. We will re-implement the Ottoman charity work in transportation. Buses will now detect a handicapped waiting at the stop at the stop 100 meters.
Source : I www.haberxnumx.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Izmir's transportation will be managed from this center 25/01/2017 The transportation of Izmir will be managed from this center: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, at the point where the heart of urban transportation is at; Halkapınar will establish a ağ Transport Integration Center ”in İzmir, which will control the transportation network of İzmir from a single center. 17 bin 500 Metropolitan Municipality organizes a national architectural project competition for the center to be implemented in the square meter area. Municipal organizations providing public transportation services in the city will gather ESHOT, İZBAN, İZDENİZ, İzmir Metro AŞ. In order to manage the public transportation network of İzmir from a single center, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has taken action to establish the 'Transportation Integration Center Merkezi in Halkapınar, which was formerly used as the Izmir Bus Terminal, is an economic, environmentalist, İzmir
- First-hand solution to the transportation problems of Basaksehir 11/11/2017 IETT officials met with the headmen of Basaksehir. IETT officials met with Başakşehir district headmen and Başakşehir Municipality. Vice President Muammer Çınar, İETT Transportation Planning Department Head İhsan Eroğlu, IETT Legal Counsel Süleyman Bayer and district muhtars attended the meeting. IETT Transportation Planning Department Head İhsan Eroğlu stated that they made continuous improvements to Başakşehir and said, da 6, which operates in Istanbul is near to a thousand 400, so 10 is working for Başakşehir. İ Vice President Muammer Çınar hosted IETT officials at the meeting which was held in Başakşehir Service Building and the purpose of the meeting was Baş
- Izmir traffic will be managed by 3 bin smart device 30/04/2017 Izmir traffic will be managed by 3 bin smart device: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has come to an end in the installation of lar Full Adaptive Traffic Management, Audit and Information System çevre which will bring order to city transportation with smart devices. The system won the eri best project award l among all the categories at the Intertraffic Fair in Amsterdam last year, and it will facilitate the daily lives of the people of İzmir, in addition to obtaining data that are of great importance for traffic engineering. Everything is now available for the implementation of the “Full Adaptive Traffic Management, Supervision and Information System Trafik, which is known as endirme Smart Traffic System esi in which infrastructure works have been completed in many cities throughout the city.
- Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality intends to take metro lines into service one by one in 2013 05/07/2012 Metro operations in Istanbul continues rapidly. Construction work started on the Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy line while testing the Kartal-Kadıköy line which is the first subway of the Anatolian side. With the Marmaray planned to be opened at 29 October 2013, long lines of construction in the city will be completed. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) is planned to be commissioned on the lines of 2013. Among the works that will increase the 30 mileage of the city in terms of rail transportation, Halic Metro Transition Bridge, Otogar-Bağcılar-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatköy, Kartal-Kaynarca metro, Yenikapı connections are located. In the 2003, IETT started construction of the Otogar-Bağcılar-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatköy metro in 2008. 89…
- 419 passenger will be transported in one pass at Ankara-Istanbul YHT 27/07/2014 419 passengers will be transported in Ankara-Istanbul YHT line in one time: 40 passengers will be able to move between Ankara and Istanbul in three hours and 419 minutes. There will be four different categories of tickets for six-wagon trains. The Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line opened between Ankara and Istanbul for a three-hour 40 minute. Ankara-Eskişehir section of 533 kilometers of Ankara-İstanbul YHT line of 245 kilometers was put into service at 2009. There will be nine stops in Polatlı, Eskişehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Pamukova, Sapanca, İzmit, Gebze and Pendik. In the first stage, the last stop will be Pendik and then the station will be hat
- A History Goes Through 03/05/2012 United Transport Workers Union (BTS) Istanbul 1. Nolu Branch made a written press statement and protested the planned implementation of the Haydarpaşa Train Station and its connections. The United Transport Workers Union (BTS) affiliated to KESK made a written statement to the press and pointed out that although the total area of Haydarpaşa Gar and Harbor and its surrounding area is 1 million square meters, it is wanted to be plundered by the current power, TS I need the Haydarpaşa Station ( no, "25 2011 XNUMX on the date of the Greater City Municipal Assembly of Haydarpasa Gar, and the surrounding area, according to the Master Plan for Conservation of Protection.
- Prime Minister Yıldırım, Haydarpasa Station Day Out of the Day 14/11/2016 Prime Minister Yildirim, Haydarpasa Railway Station will be a Day Out of the Day: Haydarpasa Train Station is not used for different jobs criticizing the Prime Minister Yildirim, "Hand to continue to continue ora day let me give news," he said. Lightning, about AKM "If the Taksim Atatürk Cultural Center ... What feature there that building?" he asked. Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, who spoke at the meeting of the architects of the city in Sepetçiler Palace, said: N We, as the government, work very diligently to become the President of the Republic of Turkey, especially in the last 14 years. So we made arrangements for him. So…
- The Violence of Red Light Violators 11/07/2014 Red Light Violation of the driver's license will go hand in hand: Ministry of Internal Affairs' Road Traffic Regulations will go through significant changes. Those who violate the red light will lose their license. The work on the last stage brought to the final stage of the 'trainee driving' is also included. For the first time, those who receive a driver's license will be the lar candidate driver tarih for the 2 year from the date of their license. 1 January 2015 application, which is planned to be started in the application of the candidate driver, three times in the red light violation, driving in alcohol, the speed limit of three times in case of violation of the driver's license will be canceled. Those whose license has been canceled will be trained in driving courses again, i
- Bridged Bridge Bridges 14/08/2014 Bridges Covered by the Seleel Passage: In the mountain villages of Kaynaşlı district, the bridges that are damaged due to floods and which cause difficulties in transportation are being overhauled. The renovation of the bridges to the virgias began. In Kaynaşlı district, the bridges that provide the connections of the mountain villages are repaired from the beginning. The bridges that cannot be repaired are made from the beginning. Among the bridges repaired by the Special Administration teams are the bridge on the mountain road from Bakacak to Samandere Falls. The special management team, which consists of an excavator and a truck, strives to make the bridge re-run smoothly. Due to the decrease in the summer due to the summer Yaz
- Eskişehir Misses Fast Train Production 15/01/2019 BMC production and technology base, which President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan laid the foundation in Sakarya yesterday, could mean "bad news" on behalf of Eskişehir. The first phase of the plant is planned to be operational in 2020. In the production plan of the plant, the presence of the BMC high-speed train and metro factory strengthens the claims that this facility will be used in the production of high-speed trains. For the TÜLOMSAŞ national high-speed train project, 50 would participate in the tender planned to be held in April last year by recruiting new engineers. However, the tender was canceled and it was the subject of news that TÜLOMSAŞ was disabled in the domestic and national YHT production project. Now President Erdoğan has laid the foundation Şimdi