High Speed Train Project works uninterruptedly
The works of Gebze and Köseköy are under construction.
Within the scope of the High-Speed Train Project, long-time efforts between Gebze and Köseköy have been gradually shaped. The distance between Istanbul and Ankara will go down to 56 hours with the completion of the 3 km. Within the scope of this project, the share of 10 with 78 will be increased to 8. With the end of the project, our country is 6. XNUMX in Europe. high speed train operator. With this project, which connects the two largest cities of our country, social, economic and cultural shopping will increase between the cities and will be ready with the transportation infrastructure of our country which is in the process of membership of the European Union.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Sivas Ankara High Speed Train Works 7 Day 24 Hour Continuous 22/06/2019 Governor Salih Ayhan, Sivas in construction and 2020 is planned to be implemented in the year 'High Speed Train' examined the road works. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) conducted by the project's final status about Köklüce village Ayhan Governor knowledge of the area by visiting the site, "About 10 billion project value of Sivas-Ankara High Speed Train (YHT) project day 3 shift, 7 days 24 hours nonstop in progress. The project will reduce the transportation time between Sivas and Ankara to 2 hours. Your first voyages are the second of 2019…
- Yenişehir Asphalt Works Continuously 08/12/2014 Asphalt Studies in Yenişehir continue uninterrupted: Yenişehir Municipality, the central district of Mersin, continues its asphalt and pavement works in the neighborhoods uninterruptedly. In this context, work continues in Menteş neighborhood. According to a written statement made by the Municipality of Yenisehir, the Directorate of Science Affairs, Menteş Mahallesi'nde paving after the work began paving. The teams intensifying their work in the neighborhood, asphalting in other neighborhoods, opening new roads, continues to patch work. The Mayor of Yenişehir, İbrahim Genç, who made a statement about the works, stated that all the units are working devotedly to facilitate the physical and social lives of the people living in the district. For this purpose, in order to provide full service to all neighborhoods, u
- Altınordu Intercity Bus Terminal Building Works Continuously 24/11/2018 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, Altınordu district, right next to the construction of the inter-city bus terminal construction works are underway. President Tekintaş, the completion of the project will meet the needs of the bus station in Altınordu district will provide a modern structure to the Army, he said. PRESIDENT TEKİNTAŞ, ın We will build a model and a modern building cevap The work of the new bus station, which has started to be constructed due to the fact that the old bus station serving in a restricted area in Altınordu district cannot meet today's needs, continues uninterruptedly. Stating that the project will be completed in a short time, President Engin Tekintaş said, belirten The work in the Altınordu Intercity Bus Terminal Project is progressing rapidly. The wall surrounding the project's terminal Pro
- Yozgat Sivas high-speed train works continue uninterrupted 20/01/2013 Yozgat Sivas high-speed train operations continue uninterrupted AK Party Deputy Yozgat Yusuf Baser, Ankara, Yozgat Sivas high-speed train line continued uninterrupted work, he said. Deputy Baser, said in a statement, the foundation of the 13 March 2009 date and planned to go to Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas and Turkish republics in the first phase of the high-speed train project that constitutes the construction work on the Yerköy-Sivas line continued rapidly. Başer, 850 million TL contract to the completion of the project, Yozgat-Ankara between 50 minutes will be reduced. Within the scope of the project, the construction of the Yerköy-Sivas stage is completed to a great extent, while the Yerköy-Ankara stage is in the tender evaluation process.
- on railways Çerkezköy- 2 between Istanbul and Kapikule. Stage rail maintenance work continues uninterrupted 24/06/2012 Rail maintenance works are completed in Edirne, signaling studies are still going on at some points in the region. Tekirdag Çerkezköy from the town of Edirne-Kapikule direction every day 17.50'de organized, while the same way to Istanbul to go to Kapıkule passengers are provided by buses. Çerkezköy and the road construction works which started at the same time mutually from Çatalca, Çerkezköy Between Istanbul and Istanbul, the train service has dropped to three times a week. During the studies planned to last approximately 10 months, the flights will be held at 10.33 on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays once a week. Çerkezköyas a guest or beginning of work '
- Akçaray tram project infrastructure works progressively 12/12/2016 The infrastructure work of the Akçaray tram project continues uninterrupted: The construction phase of the Akçaray tram project, which is the first and most important move of the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality in the city, is progressing continuously. In Akçaray, which will operate mutually in the 7,2 kilometers between İzmit Intercity Bus Terminal and Sekapark, infrastructure works have been completed to a great extent. On the one hand rail track works continue, while the production of tram cars in the factory in Bursa continues. A great progress was made in infrastructure works in the tram project, which will greatly relax the urban traffic in Izmit after starting the activity. R
- Transport Officer-Sen continues its uninterrupted work in the organization 20/01/2017 Transport Officer-Sen organization continues uninterrupted: Transport Officer-Sen General President Can Cankesen and Deputy Chairman Ibrahim Uslu continue their unremitting efforts in the organization. Cankesen and Uslu continued their organizational work in Istanbul and visited the transportation service staff. TCDD 1. Cankesen, who came together with our members and employees at the Regional Directorate, listened to the distress and demands of the personnel in the workplaces and consulted on their solutions. Mr. Cankesen also stated that they will discuss with the necessary places for the solution of the problems experienced and they will convey their demands. They also gave information about our union's activities and achievements. During the visits, Mustafa Tamtam, the head of the branch office in Istanbul, said, Yap
- Orhangazide Asphalt Works Continues 20/03/2015 Orhangazide Asphalt Works Continues Continuously: In Orhangazi, asphalting works are continuing in the regions where the infrastructure is completed. Asphalting works carried out by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and Orhangazi Municipality entered the bazaar. As of yesterday, the pavement arrangements were made and parking areas were also put into practice. In the asphalting works that started in the morning hours, teams continue to work on the streets connected to Istiklal Street. BUSKİ officials in Orhangazi said that they will do uninterrupted asphalt works in all regions where infrastructure is completed and they will save Orhangazi from dust and mud in a short time.
- Uşak Municipality continues its road works uninterruptedly 29/09/2014 Uşak Municipality continues its road works uninterruptedly: Uşak Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs continues its road works all over the city. Usak's new ways to open the new directorate of the existing projects and the work of the deteriorated asphalt repair is carried out with intensive work. In this context, the work of the northern ring road activities in the Karaağaç neighborhood, the bike works, the new paving works under the 01 September Industrial Site and the road repair work continued with an intensive work. Mayor Nurullah Cahan, who stated that they will implement an important strategy related to the roads of the city, ilgili
- Works on the Yozgat and Sivas high-speed train lines continue uninterrupted 19/01/2013 AK Party Yozgat deputy Yusuf Baser, Ankara, Yozgat and Sivas high-speed train line continued uninterrupted work, he said. Deputy Baser, said in a statement, the foundation of the 13 March 2009 date and planned to go to Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas and Turkish republics in the first phase of the high-speed train project that constitutes the construction work on the Yerköy-Sivas line continued rapidly. Başer, 850 million TL contract to the completion of the project, Yozgat-Ankara between 50 minutes will be reduced. Within the scope of the project, the construction of the Yerköy-Sivas stage was completed to a great extent, while the Yerköy-Ankara stage was in the tender evaluation process.