KARDEMİR 120 will produce rail caster and bandage with a million dollar investment
Karabük Iron and Steel Works (KARDEMİR) A.Ş. General Manager Fadil Demirel, 120 million dollars in new investment will initially said they would produce railway wheels and bandage in Turkey.
Demirel also stated that many projects were put into practice with the cooperation of Kardemir and Karabük University (KBU) and said: will be done here. Even train tracks are being sent to the University of Cologne for testing. Now, with this institute, all tests will be held in KBU. In order to make the tests more realistic, rail systems will be installed in an area of 3 kilometers to the campus area. TCDD will be started by rails.
Demirel said, dık While we have such investments in front of us, we have started other productions after the rails and we will start. We, as Kardemir, have been producing rails for many years.
Please click here for more information. I www.yatirimlar.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- KARDEMİR 120 will produce rail caster and bandage with a million dollar investment 11/02/2013 KARDEMİR 120 will produce railway caster and bandage with a million dollar investment. General Manager Fadil Demirel, 120 million dollars in new investment will initially said they would produce railway wheels and bandage in Turkey. Kardemir and Karabük University (KBU) in collaboration with many projects that put in place Demirel, said: As Kardemir we had to send the rails produced abroad to pass certain tests. But now with the Iron and Steel Institute, which we established at Karabük University, the tests will be held here. Even train tracks are being sent to the University of Cologne for testing. Now with this institute Artık
- China to build Beijing-Moscow railway line with 242 billion-dollar investment 23/01/2015 China will build the Beijing-Moscow railway line with the 242 billion-dollar investment: China will build 1,5 trillion yuan (242 billion dollars) worth of railroad that will unite Beijing and Moscow. According to the news in Bloomberg, the total length of the railway will be 7 a thousand kilometers. The railway will pass through Kazakhstan and will arrive from Beijing to Moscow on a total of 2 days, thus facilitating travel from Beijing to Moscow and shortening the time spent on the road. In the news, China's international high-speed technologies in the field of railways and railroad construction news of the United States, Europe and Russia's relations with Ukraine due to the crisis and falling oil de
- Railway Wheel produced by KARDEMİR is exhibited at TÜDEMSAŞ 28/06/2019 The railway wheels produced by KARDEMİR AŞ started to be exhibited in TÜDEMSAŞ Sivas factory. Social media also published thanks KARDEMİR Inc. "Our Turkey's first domestic rail Wheel, TÜDEMSAŞ after the Sivas TULOMSAS Factory Eskişehir plant began on display. We believe that this unity that we exhibit in the national denominator will increase the variety of domestic products and contribute to the economy of our country. We would like to thank TÜLOMSAŞ for their support to our national cooperation and national product development efforts. Endi
- KARDEMİR domestic wagon wheel will start production 27/07/2014 KARDEMİR will begin production of domestic wagon caster: Fadil Demirel, General Manager of Karabuk Iron & Steel Factory (KARDEMIR), said that at the end of the year, they will start to produce 380 and 450 millimeter diameter round steel for wagon wheel. Demirel, said in a statement to reporters, Kardemir Karabük of every day, they told us they try to make it more worthy to Turkey. Investment programs, they came to the end of the 1-2 stating that they are trying to make the last strokes in months, "1-2 in the month of the blast furnace number 5 will take place. 3 X
- KARDEMİR Announces 200 Thousand Domestic Railway Wheels 11/10/2018 Karabuk Iron and Steel Factories (KARDEMİR) Inc. Ercüment General Manager Unal, Turkey Karabük University in his speech that the existing railway network in 12 532 thousand kilometers and it is said that in 2023 25 targeted removal of thousand kilometers. Unal, Turkey's sole national rail production in that Kardemir's brand also announced that 2023 years for rail wheel production target of 45-50 thousand in. This year, the 4th International Rail Systems Engineering Symposium organized by Karabük University Faculty of Engineering this year on the 10-12 October will be held in the field of Karab
- KARDEMİR will produce freight wagon 09/08/2012 Fadil Demirel pointed out that the company foresees an investment of more than 400 million TL by the end of this year. Karabük Iron and Steel Factory (KARDEMİR) has started to produce freight wagon as well as ongoing modernization and capacity increase investments. General Manager Fadıl Demirel, evaluating the car production as one of the historical investments for KARDEMİR, said: biri As it is known, KARDEMİR is the only rail manufacturer of our country. Now we are working on the production of wagons. We have partnerships with TCDD and Voest Alpine in the scissor factory which was established to produce railroad shears in Çankırı. We will also work on the production of other infrastructure materials of railways. Thus ...
- KARDEMIR is establishing a facility to produce wagons 16/07/2013 KARDEMIR establishes a facility to produce wagons: Karabük Iron and Steel Factories General Manager Fadil Demirel, the facility will establish 200 thousand wagons and locomotive wheels per year, he said. Demirel, in a press conference at the factory to produce iron caster 30 acres 140 acres of land to invest in the field, said they started to work for this. Emphasizing the need to use multi-featured steel for railroad wheels Demirel, "We've been the past week have taken a very important investment step.'Re making the investments railway wheel can not be in Turkey. We produce year 200 thousand wagons and locomotive wheel. We do not have a facility to do this one in the region. ...
- 120 Who Will Make the Way to Million TL Investment 15/07/2014 Who Will Make the Way of 120 Million Investment: 3. In the term meeting, the institution which will provide transportation from the highway to Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University education and Research Hospital and Morphology building with a project cost of approximately 120 million TL was marked by the institution. The Governor Mustafa Hakan Güvençer stated that the Muğla Metropolitan Municipality is within the scope of his duty and the Provincial Director of Health. Cihan Tekin said that they would undertake the project due to the prolongation of the process. The representative of Muğla Metropolitan Municipality explained that they had informed the relevant units for the transportation study of the road before the construction started. Speaking at the meeting, the governor of Muğla Mustafa Hakan konuşan
- The capacity of Izmir Alsancak Port will increase threefold with 450 million pounds investment 20/04/2013 Izmir Alsancak Port 450 million pounds of capacity will increase three-fold, with an investment of Turkey's largest container export port of Izmir Alsancak Port of investments started in the year 2010 accelerated. In order to increase the capacity and efficiency of the port within the scope of privatization, an investment of 2015 million pounds will be made until 450. Four containers of transtainer machines were purchased, which totaled 10 million dollars to the port operated by TCDD. There will be three mobile cranes, which are auctioned for next year. "Post Panamax Gantry" type crane will be ordered to bring new generation ships to the port. As a result of the completion of the investment program tamamlan
- Izmir Metro 665 With IZBAN Gets A Giant Fleet With Million Tl Investment 05/03/2015 İZBAN and Izmir Metro Get a Giant Fleet with 665 Million Investment: Two rail systems in İzmir prepared to sign the tender contract for 6 new wagon of İzmir Metro on 85 March Friday. İzmir Metro, with a huge investment in 665 million TL It is getting. In İzmir, the number of passengers carried in İZBAN and İzmir Metro increased from 1 million to 130 million in the last 170 year, while the two companies rapidly increased the number of train sets in order to further increase the quality of the service they offered to their passengers. 2013 3 year by 43 train car, which started with the 21 train set, XNUMX Gulf Yunusu agon