The Accuracy of Paludes in the Young Muş Railway Line
Republican People's Party (CHP) Mersin Deputy Aytuğ Atici, Palu Young Mus Railway line, made serious allegations. The shooter, due to the planned dams in the region due to changes in the railway line should be done by the business company, the AK Party government to pay this price to the company instead of trying to pay to the government said.
CHP Mersin deputy Aytuğ Atici, the questions prepared about the alleged issues, by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications 98'in the Constitution and the Rules of Procedure in accordance with article 96'in article submitted to the Parliament to answer questions.
The shooter gave the following statements: Bey It is known that four hydroelectric power plants (HEPP) were constructed on the Murat River under the names of Kale 1, Kale2, Beyhan1 and Beyhan 2, for which a license was granted to a firm by the Energy Market Regulatory Authority. The companies applying for the license must first conduct land surveys and undertake all these expenses by calculating all the expenses incurred in the construction of the HEPP. These expenses will be under the dam of real estate, road, railway, electricity and telephone lines and so on. can.
The construction of the above mentioned dams should have been done by the company which is licensed to take the dam and also the license to take the Palin-Genç-Mus railway out of the dam area. However, for the displacement of the Palu-Genç-Muş railway, the AKP government made a tender to pay the state that the firm should pay. Even with the Council of Ministers' Decision, TCDD was given the authority to expedite the expropriation works of the immovables in the new route of the railway. It is claimed that the damage to our State for the railway displacement will be around 114 million TL. Also, the amount of money spent on expropriation is unknown Ayrıca
The questions asked by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yildirim, have been answered by the shooter as follows:
1. How many liras does the Palu-Genç-Muş railway cost?
2. Why should the Palu-Genç-Muş railway be relocated to the state by the company that will carry out the HEPPs?
3. Why is the tender for the displacement of the Palu-Genç-Muş railway made by invitation method?
4. How much reductions have been made to the aforementioned railroad displacement in the region, while similar jobs are usually done with a discount of% 60?
5. Is it true that the company that made the change of the tender and the company that made the dam are the same firms?
6. Is it true that the companies invited to the aforementioned railway route change are business partners in other projects, that is, the case is the same?
7. Why is the expropriation in the places where the railroad passes?
8. How many m2 is the area to be nationalized as a hurry?
9. How much is the money required to be expended for the expropriation process?
Source : I www.gencinsesi.co