Şırnak-Beytüşşebap highway was closed to transportation as a result of landslides due to torrential rainfall.
According to information obtained, Şırnak-Beytüşşebap highway, yesterday evening after heavy rainfall occurred due to heavy landslides closed to transportation. Early morning, Beytüşşebap'tan Şırnak and Hakkari passengers going, Komate remained on the road. Citizens who notify the authorities, waiting for the road to be opened to traffic.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 20-meter Asphalt Crash on Sirnak Road 15/02/2013 A collapse occurred on the E-90 Highway in Cizre district of Şırnak. The absence of a passing vehicle during the incident prevented a possible catastrophe. The collapse of the international E-90 highway, which connects Cizre and Nusaybin districts of Mardin, has taken place. According to information obtained, E-90 highway in the 10'den Mehmet Fountain location at the 20 meter section of the road collapsed. The absence of vehicles on the road at the time of the incident prevented a major catastrophe. One line of the highway is closed to traffic while on the highway Cizre 95. Branch Chief officials, made investigations. Highways officials answering journalists' questions, stating that a serious crash occurred on the international road ec
- Road protest of citizens in Sirnak 06/02/2015 The protest of the citizens in Şırnak: Şırnak people, Cizre-Şırnak protest against the completion of the double highway with a press statement. A group coming to Cudi Mountain to protest the failure to complete the construction of double roads between the city of Şırnak and the town of Cizre, protesting the failure of the road despite the fact that the road tender was made 23 years ago. Faysal Acar stating that the road could not be completed for years, Faysal Acar, despite the fatal accidents occurring on the current road to the completion of the construction of the new highway could not give a meaning, he said. Acar, "The people of Şırnak have been waiting for the road to be opened for months.
- Cizre highway will be completed this year 23/05/2014 The construction of Sirnak Cizre highway will be completed this year: Sirnak Governor Hasan Ipek, the ongoing construction of the Sirnak Cizre highway will be finished this year, he said. General Directorate of Highways General Directorate of Art Structures Head of Department of Art Structures in Cizre Şırnak Murat Elbir, Highways 9. Regional Director Şamil Gülen and Consultant of Development Minister Cevdet Yılmaz, Melih Çelik visited Governor Ipek at his office. Governor Ipek, 3 to the border gate. bridge stressing that Turkey is an important development for all, "Sirnak Cizre ongoing construction of the highway will be finished this year," he said. Gülen de Sirnak Cizre highway to enter the service at the end of the year C
- The foundation of Sirnak Van Highway was laid 01/05/2013 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım, together with the Governor of Şırnak Vahdettin Özkan laid the foundation of the first stage of the Şırnak-Van highway. "THIS HIGHWAY 40 FACTORY MEET" Minister and his entourage were greeted with drums zurna. Women living in the region attended the ceremony with their local clothes. Governor Ozkan, "Sirnak-Van way to say 40 factory means. This means that the connection between Şırnak, Iran-Iraq and Syria is very important. When we look at the project is very important for livestock. This year has been the project of the dream of Şırnak for years. to cause brotherhood to friendship and economic development kardeş
- Bursa Air Transportation Is Even Behind Sirnak and Igdir 09/01/2019 After agriculture and industry, Bursa turned its route to tourism. In fact, it is a must for both the industry and the city of tourism. According to the news of Namık GÖZ from Bursa Hakimiyet; "In recent years, the development of highways has been unfortunately not provided for rail and air transportation. High Speed Train has been completed in 3 year, although 2001 years have passed since the foundation date of its foundation. Bursa has reached an important facility in 2 for air transportation. Yenişehir Airport, which was built more modern than the similar ones, also had cargo facilities, according to the values of 250 million liras kargo