Konya Antalya high-speed train line will open in line with 2023 targets
Maritime Transport and Communications Deputy Minister Yahya head, 2023 Konya, Turkey, in line with the objectives of Antalya speed rail line, he said the service would make.
Maritime Transport and Communications Deputy Minister Yahya head, in line with Turkey's Konya-Antalya between 2023 target, he said the service will make high-speed train line. The head also said that the ministry's work on highways could result in fuel savings at the levels to be amortized.
Deputy Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Yahya Baş attended the meeting of district heads of AK Party Antalya Provincial Organization. Baş, who said that he was in Antalya to examine the studies, said: incelemek We examined the work done. We listen to the demands of our organizations. This is what we do here. We visited different units until this time. I've been informed about the work there. We had some suggestions, we passed them. We will continue in different parts of the country. Ül
The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, which is a ministry in the country that expresses very large services, the head, 10, which is in power for the AK Party's most invested ministry reported. Deniz, air, land, railroads, as well as communication and communication within the ministry of the ministry is concerned for the wide area, noted that the Ministry of the head, said: ın Our country has gained much thanks to this diligent work. I hope this work will continue. The studies carried out on highways is a great benefit for the society. Do not reach quickly, reach controlled, not healthy safe transportation. Thanks to the acceleration of transportation, the achievements in the country are very different. Fuel saving. As a result of the work done so far, we will come to the levels that will pay off the works with the savings made through the improvement of our roads. Yap
The air is no longer luxury, the way to become the people say that the head, 10-15 years ago known as a rich, certain path can be used as a way that the air can now be easily used by everyone, he said. Referring to the progress in the field of railways Baş, olduğ High-speed train was on our agenda. Turkey has met with high-speed trains, "he said. One of the important objectives of the 2023 year is the high speed train between Konya and Antalya, said Bas, continued his words: ve We will implement the fast train between Konya and Antalya. Many of our services have been carried out successfully by our Ministry. We make these trips to see the works on site.
Source : I www.merhabahaber.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 2023 Year Road Transportation Targets Too Large 04/08/2014 2023 Year of Road Transport Goals Extra Large Association of Turkey Asphalt Contractors (ASMÜD) President Ayberk Ozcan, the government 2023 years of road transport target was too big, said: "Ensuring timely enough allowance to reach these goals is of great importance" made the assessment. Ozcan, said in a written statement the development of Turkey asphalt industry, the sector with the General Directorate of Highways stated that employers projects and determine the amount of funds allocated for this project. Ozcan said that 25 million tons of hot mix asphalt has been used for highways last year.
- 2023 targets in Turkey's transport 02/10/2014 2023 targets in the transportation Turkey: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, TRT Haber Beyond's statements in the program. Elvan answers the questions of Serhat Akça, the head of TRT Haber Haber ve Spor Yayınları Head of Department, Nasuhi Güngör. Minister Elvan, who gave information about the highway works, stated that on the motorways, the 2023 target is to complete the highway projects connecting the north to the south and the west to the east. Responding to a question about the Eurasia Project, Elvan said that the sea was approaching a thousand meters and that it will be completed next May. Apart from the tunnel passage, Elvan gave information that the works related to connection roads continued without any interruption.
- 2023 Targets in Railways 24/11/2012 Journey to the future for innovative railways. Turkey's current situation, and possible environmental interactions are pMJ strategic objectives by taking into consideration for xnumx.yüzyıl railways could meet the needs of the sector has been identified. GOALS * 21 km make High Speed Train line ... * 10.000 km High Speed Train line ... * Journeys to the future. Comfortable, dynamic, pleasant, economical, fascinating and safe ... * 10.000 km make the new conventional demilry line * High-speed train in Turkey to produce ... ... * If you have chosen the Marmaray-billion-BAŞKENTRAY-Gaziray 4.000 1.5 million urban passenger transport ... * an annual passenger transport by completing the Marmaray project ... * If you have chosen to complete the project ... * Complete the CapitalRay Project ... * Make Fast Train Stations ... * R
- 2023 Rail Transportation Targets 18/03/2013 2023 Rail Transportation Targets 7261 km. Between 2014-2019 2628 km. line renewal will be done. The Marmaray project 30 will be inaugurated in September. The 3240 km signaling line during the construction and planning phase will be completed by 2023. Until 2023 3731 km. Electrification line will be completed. Up to now 888 km. YHT line was opened to service and 2016 km double line (1848 km) YHT line will be completed until 3696. These lines; Ankara-Kırıkkale-Sivas Ankara-Afyon-İzmir Ankara-Eskişehir-Bilecik-Bursa Between Ankara-Eskişehir-Bilecik-Istanbul 2945 km. YHT new line work is in progress. 2023 yıl
- Turkey's railway network targets until the year 2023 10/04/2013 Until the year 2023 Turkey's railway network targets of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the railway network in line with the target for the year 2023 will reach approximately 26 thousand kilometers and this network 10 thousand kilometers of the High Speed Train (YHT) noted that create the line. Minister Yildirim, the Caspian Strategy Institute (HASEN), the publishing organ of the Khazar World AA reporters compiling the statements according to the 2013 13 billion 900 million pounds 56 million percent of the investment allowance 2023 of railways divided into railways. 350 billion dollar investment in the transportation sector within the framework of "45 Year Vision"
- Elvan, Turkey has made statements about 2023 targets in transport 02/10/2014 Elvan, Turkey has made statements about 2023 targets in transportation: Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, TRT Haber Beyond's statements in the program. Elvan answers the questions of Serhat Akça, the head of TRT Haber Haber ve Spor Yayınları Head of Department, Nasuhi Güngör. Minister Elvan, who gave information about the highway works, stated that on the motorways, the 2023 target is to complete the highway projects connecting the north to the south and the west to the east. Responding to a question about the Eurasia Project, Elvan said that the sea was approaching a thousand meters and that it will be completed next May. In addition to the tunnel passage, the studies on connection paths continue without interruption.
- Elvan: The ratio is too low to achieve 2023 targets on the rail 19/11/2014 Elvan: 2023 goals in the railway the ratio of fastening very düşük.türki Grand National Assembly (Parliament) Transportation speaking in budget negotiations Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, opposition members of parliament, 'the rail, we can catch the 2023 goals?' answered the question. Elvan, "The rate is very low. 3 around. Very low. Very low." used. Considering this a very sad thing for them, Minister Elvan said, "It is a sad thing for us. We should pay attention to railway investments, especially freight transport." said. Minister Elvan, gave information about the point reached in railway transportation. It is wrong to think about the railways only for passenger transportation Demir
- TCDD 2023 targets 25/02/2012 2023 km yht line is planned to be built up to 10000. The planned lines are as follows: Ankara-Istanbul (speed line) Istanbul-Eskisehir Konya-Istanbul Sivas-Ankara Sivas-Istanbul Bursa-Ankara Bursa-Istanbul Sivas-Erzurum-Kars Konya-Manavgat-Antalya Ankara-Izmir Istanbul-Edirne-Kapikule Bursa-Bandirma -Izmir Antalya-Alanya Erzincan-Trabzon Kayseri Kayseri-Istanbul-Ankara-Sivas-Malatya Diyarbakir Aleppo-Gaziantep Eskisehir-Antalya in Turkey will be provided to produce YHT set. Also 4000 km will be built on the new conventional railway. There are five suburban projects. Most of them have been completed and are currently in operation: Marmaray (Istanbul) Başkentray (Ankara) İzban (İzmir) (The large part has been completed and now Ailağa-Menderes part is operated, in the future it will be extended to Selçuk and Ephesus.) Burban (Bursa) Gaziray (Gaziantep) New garages to be made are as follows. These are the…
- The Çanakkale bridge will be put into service at 2023, will be the 2023 meter 04/03/2016 The Çanakkale bridge will be put into service at 2023 and will be the 2023 meter. Minister Yıldırım, gave information about the bridge planned to be built in Çanakkale. Yıldırım said the bridge will be in service until 2023, and the distance between the bridge legs will be 2023 meters. The name describes the bridge Lightning "symbolizes the bridge will respect Turkey's history," he said. Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said about the planned Çanakkale 1915 Bridge project, "This bridge will be in service until 2023. Bridge"
- Antalya-Denizli-Izmir High-Speed Train Line to End at 2023 11/06/2018 President Erdoğan gave the train train to Denizli citizens from Antalya-Burdur-Denizli-Aydın-İzmir at the rally held in Denizli yesterday. The AK Party and President Recep Tayyip Erdogan gave the train to the people of Denizli. Erdogan referred to the Antalya-Burdur-Denizli-Aydin-Izmir high-speed train project as one of the targets of the 2023 year. The President and the AK Party Chairman Recep Tayyip Erdogan spoke to citizens at the rally in Denizli yesterday after noon. Erdogan congratulated the citizens on the night of Qadr and wished that the Blessed Night of Al-Qadr of the entire Islamic world would be instrumental in the blessing. Highlights of High Speed Train President Erdoğan, in his speech at the AK Party's Denizli meeting, said:
- Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project TCDD will review 5 firm's work experience documents in line with the JCC decision 13/02/2014 TCDD Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project TCDD will re-examine the work experience documents of 5 company in accordance with the decision of the JCC. The reasoned decision with the tender was announced. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; TCDD, in accordance with the decision of the JCC E + M Elektrik, Savronik System, Aykon Elektrik, EMT - Dogan Engineering joint venture and Elite Project - Elektrio Engineering joint venture will review the work experience documents again will make a tender evaluation. Whether the tender result will change İhale
- Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project TCDD re-examines 5's work experience documents in accordance with the JCC decision 10/04/2014 TCDD Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project TCDD re-examines 5's work experience documents in accordance with the JCC decision new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; TCDD, in accordance with the decision of the JCC E + M Electric, Savronik System, Aykon Electric, EMT - Dogan Engineering joint venture and Elite Project - Elektrio Engineering joint venture began to review the documents of work experience. Whether the outcome of the tender will change will be made Söz
- 2011-2023 High Speed Train Line 27/10/2012 2011-2023 High Speed Train Line to the Year 2023 to the city by 29 high-speed train will come, 1.5 day-long Edirne-Kars journey to 8 hour. 45 Billion dollars will cost the new high-speed train lines that will be done in the project: Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Konya and Ankara-Sivas lines, which are still under construction, in addition to the construction of the 5 thousand 731 speed line will begin construction of the high-speed train line. In the 2023 total length of high-speed train line in Turkey will reach 10 thousand kilometers. Lasted about 1.5 days in Edirne-Kars rate will be reduced to xnumx't to 4 1 hours Turkey and the other from one end ...
- Konya-Karaman-Mersin-Adana High Speed Train Project survey studies were completed and put into our Government's 2023 Year Plan 25/01/2012 Karaman Deputy Mevlüt AKGÜN Konya Karaman railway in the evenings on the issue of the removal of even in the double print; Ir As it is known, one of the most important projects that will contribute to our Karaman and Region is the High Speed Train Project. With the completion of the Konya-Ankara High Speed Train Project and the commencement of Raybüs flights between Karaman and Konya, a very important distance has been exceeded for the transportation to Konya and Ankara by train. In addition, the Konya-Karaman-Mersin-Adana High Speed Train Project survey work was completed and put into our Government's 2023 Year Plan. As the Karaman MPs, we have made initiatives at the Ministry of Transport and General Directorate of State Railways nez
- Goals Gold Medal 23/03/2013 shaft skiers representing Turkey in the Lotus Cup Ski Jumping Championships in Zakopane, Poland, Arda İpçioğl of Ayberk Iron and Mohammad Irfan Çintimar's goal is to win a gold medal. Returning to the silver medal of Zakopane'ın İpçioğlu said in a statement, said the 46 athlete participated in the championship. In Poland, the Turkish athletes have achieved significant success voicing Ipçioğlu said, '' Our training period and preparation period was very short and it was a great success to bring the second and fourth place in the championship in the short time. This success can not explain the happiness of words, '' he said. Ipçioğlu stated that 6 contributed greatly to the elde
- TÜVASAŞ's goals are high 18/02/2013 TÜVASAŞ's goals are high The subject is too much, but I want to talk about TÜVASAŞ. Turkey Agricultural Equipment Factory has a great importance in our city development, Adapazarı Sugar Factory and destroy and without specialized of TÜVASAŞ only factory surviving without TÜVASAŞ ... our province grandfather of many people, her father worked in this factory and their families have sustain through these factories ... so many on TÜVASAŞ While the scenario is being produced, even claims to be privatized according to the claims, it is very nice to see an institution that is trying to renew itself in the recent years. The previous day, I visited the General Manager of TÜVASAŞ Erol İnal. If the railroads are permissible ca
- 2016`s rating from Minister Arslan, 2017`s objectives 02/01/2017 2016's assessment of the Minister Arslanan, 2017 's objectives: "Osmangazi Bridge in the report prepared by the High Planning Board as a result of the decision. Osmangazi Bridge as of today, we provide discount of approximately 25, and the toll will be 65,65 pounds. Approx. On the contrary, we reduce the fee. Turkey's 89 Fetullahçı Terrorist Organization in July (feto) Arslan live reminiscent of the coup attempt, claiming the nation's national will in this process that gave an important lesson to the whole world ...
- 1915 Targets of Canakkale Bridge 02/05/2017 1915 Targets of Çanakkale Bridge: Kınalı - Tekirdağ - Çanakkale - Savaştepe Motorway Malkara - Çanakkale Motorway (including 1915 Çanakkale Bridge) Project route; The existing O-3 (TEM) starts from the Kınalı-1 Junction area of the Istanbul - Edirne Motorway. Marmara Ereğlisi and Çorlu route to the west from the north of the route continues, passing from the south of the center of Malkara, north of Sarkoy to the southwest after the transition from the east of the Gallipoli Peninsula reaches the peninsula. The highway, which passes through the north of Gallipoli and Bolayir, reaches to the Dardanelles Bridge between Sütlüce and Şekerkaya. 2023 1915 5,2 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- TCDD New Başkentray Project TCDD is expected to take corrective action in line with the decision of the JCC 28/11/2012 TCDD is expected to make a decision on the improvement of the TCDD in line with the decision of the GCC, which will be realized by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; By applying the court decision 7.11.2012 / MK-2012 dated XIUMX XIUMX, Gülermak Construction - Kolin Construction has dismissed the proposal of its joint venture. As it is known, the Administrative Court, which evaluated the application of Porr Bau for the result of the tender, had decided to stop the execution. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- TCDD New Başkentray Project TCDD is expected to take corrective action in line with the decision of the JCC 03/12/2012 The TCDD is expected to make a decision on the improvement of the TCDD in line with the decision of the KIK board in the tender for the in Sincan - Ankara - Kayaş Line Rebuilding (Başkentray) İK tender, which will be realized by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; By applying the court decision 7.11.2012 / MK-2012 dated XIUMX XIUMX, Gülermak Construction - Kolin Construction has dismissed the proposal of its joint venture. As it is known, the Administrative Court, which evaluated the application of Porr Bau for the result of the tender, had decided to stop the execution. Previously the cost of the 340 Euro (TL equivalent of 350.832.791,66) which is the tender 863.048.667,48 Euro önce
- Today in History: 28 March 1916 IV. Railway Battalion was formed 28/03/2015 In History 28 March 1916 IV. The Railway Battalion was formed.
- Diyarbakir starts its negotiation process in line with the Transportation Master Plan 27/08/2013 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality started the negotiation process in accordance with the Main Plan: Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality restarted the negotiation process based on joint work in line with Diyarbakır Transportation Master Plan with private public buses and minibuses carrying out public transportation services. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality since the 2004 zoning and transportation master plans, together with the plans to go to the planning stating that Baydemir, Diyarbakir Transportation Master Plan to determine the needs of transportation to meet with 30 thousand citizens, they perform traffic counts, they produce short, medium and long term solutions, he said. In this context, Baydemir emphasized that they had entered public transport service by public hand, hizmet 300 minibus, Bu
- Decide on corrective action for new Baskentray Project 26/12/2013 TCDD New Baskentray Project will take the decision of the corrective action in accordance with the RCC: The General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) will be carried out by the General Directorate of Sincan - Ankara -Kayaş Line Rebuilding (Başkentray) construction work was announced the reasoned decision. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; TCDD will take the decision of corrective action in accordance with the decision of the JCC and will review the excessively low disclosures of Porr Bau in this tender. The items to be clarified will be re-determined by TCDD officials. As it is known, JCC, which evaluated the objection of Comsa - Sodiye Construction Joint Venture, decided to take corrective action in the tender. More…
- The new Başkentray Project Council of State re-evaluated the JCC in accordance with its decision 14/08/2014 TCDD New Başkentray Project The Council of State re-evaluated the JCC in accordance with its decision. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; In line with the decision of the Council of State, it was seen that the evaluation of the results of the first decision of the tender commission confirmed the results of the reassessment by the JCC. At this stage, the tender commission will take a new decision in line with the JCC decision. With this decision, the work is expected to remain in Gülermak - Kolin Construction joint venture. As it is known, Comsa - Opening Bil
- The new Başkentray Project TCDD, in accordance with the decision of the JCC, asked for an explanation of the work experience documents from the joint venture Comsa - Açılım - Seza İnşaat 18/09/2014 TCDD New Başkentray Project TCDD, in line with the decision of the JCC, asked for an explanation of the work experience documents from the joint venture of Comsa - Süz İnşaat - Seza İnşaat. Construction of the Sincan - Ankara - Kayaş Line (Başkentray), to be realized by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). Yeni new developments related to the tender were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; TCDD, in accordance with the decision of the JCC Comsa - Expansion - Seza has asked for a joint venture to explain the work experience documents. As it is known, as a result of the evaluation made by the JCC in line with the decision of the Council of State, the results of the examination stated in the first decision of the tender commission Bil