Invensys Rail Dimetronic will engineer to operate in Turkey.
Invansys Rail Project Manager Engineer, engineer, engineer, engineer
He / She will be responsible for the Safety, Health and Environment requirements of Dimension.
* To be able to design solutions for projects.
* To prepare for technical requirements.
* Implementing Technical solutions (HW, SW and Systems).
* To carry out internal lab tests.
* To carry out commissioning and testing on site.
* To write and develop.
* To participate in maintenance activities.
* Planning and Management:
Relation with other departments:
* Planning: Deliver manufacturing documents.
* Production: Manufacturing support and factory tests.
* * * * * * * * Safety Department
* Quality Warranty: Collaborate with this Department.
Required Skills & Experience
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering, with up to 2 years previous experience in automation, preferably in metro / rail signaling projects.
* Fluent in English and Spanish language.
* Previous experience in automation.
* Experience with C, C ++ and / or Matlab.
* Knowdedge in Solid Edge, Autocad.
* Lifecycle of CENELEC product development.
* Flexibility to work overtime hours.
* Availability of domestic and international travels.
Note: As described above, junior engineers will be able to train students in the UK.
Invensys Rail Dimetronic is one of the leading company in Spain.
The Head Office is located in Madrid, in the suburbs of Bilbao, Spain.
Invensys Rail Dimetronic, alongside the companies Invensys Rail, is undoubtedly one of the most important companies in the world.
Release Date: 18 January 2013
Type: Full Time
Business Areas: Engineering
Sectors: Industrial Automation, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Railway Manufacturing
Employer Job ID: 1202375
Business Listing ID: 4643971