Regretted rebuffs demanded
AKP Deputy Hüseyin Üzülmez and AKP Provincial executives M.Ali Dağ visited the AKP District Organization under the presidency of Nafiz Solak after the funeral of martyrs in Ilgın.
Speaking at the visit, Üzülmez, our county as the second hometown articulate voicing, gör Sarayönü is always a follower of the problems, he said. District problems about the head of the town received information from the head of sadiz sadiz, said a logistics company is looking for a place for the wagon factory, Sarayönü said that the strategic position of the company to offer. Relating to the feasibility study of the company concerned voicing Uzülmez, the firm decided to make a positive decision about Sarayönü district will be an important value in the field of employment said.
Speaking at the visit Nafiz Solak, high-speed train line with a stop in the appropriate area to be added to Sarayönü, Cihanbeyli, Aksehir, Ilgin, Kadinhani and Altinekin people can take advantage of the speed train said easier.
In addition to the high-speed train line, Solak voiced his wishes regarding the railway line passing through the Sarayönü district center, which came up in the meeting. In the event that there are 3-4 reciprocal flights a day, the people of the district will be easier to reach in both directions. Gün
Referring to the problems related to the museum project implemented by the Sarayonu District Governorate, Solak said, müze The work on the museum continues. A train train to the railway museum to be built within the scope of the project is on the agenda. The demand for the General Directorate of TCDD received a negative response. We know that the Regional Directorate has a positive opinion on the issue. We ask for help to overcome this problem. Bu
Altınekin road needs expansion
Solak also demanded the extension of Sarayönü-Altınekin road, which is of great importance for Sarayönü and which provides the connection between Ankara and the district.
Hüseyin Üzülmez, the AKP deputy, who spoke after the demands, said, ül If there are too many stops in the high-speed train system, this system will be gone.
But railroad flights can be placed. The number of passengers on the line can be done and the Konya-Aksehir expedition can be connected to Karaman. We also carry out the necessary work on the train train within the framework of the laws. We are happy to contribute to this project, Bu he said.
Source : I www.saraymedya.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Railway News | Ray News | Ray Tender | rail Turkey 01/12/2012 Railroad news, the first thing that comes to mind at the news site Ray Haber 31.12.2012 1 will celebrate the age. 11 is proud to provide you uninterrupted service with more than 10.000 news, 10 annual railway news archive, 3000 company information and up-to-date news. Turkey railway market of almost 1 years ago, we reached our target 70%. The next target to obtain an active part on behalf of other rail systems in the world market Turkey. RayHaber, co-owner of English-language RaillyNews, will be with you as a printed publication. Özen Media Group, which has been taking steps towards becoming a railway magazine gisi
- New Trams Arrive in Konya | Konya Tram 19/11/2012 Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek, "The latest model, comfortable, air-conditioned, unimpeded trams Konya Tramway will start walking in our city from the spring," he said. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Kılıçarslan Youth Center and Credit and Dormitories Institution (YURTKUR) organized by the Regional Directorate of students in the dormitories of Konya, the university students came together in the sema program. Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek said in his speech at Mevlana Culture Center that students who prefer Konya for the university feel like at home, they are always in the service of students as a municipality. Akyürek stated that students should take part in social responsibility projects as well as the courses Ak
- Konya AKŞHAZI RIVER line demand 12/01/2013 Konya Akşehir demand for the rail line from Ilgın Sarayönü AK Party District Chairman Nafiz Solak demanded a rebar line to run from Konya-Akşehir-Ilgın, AK Party Konya Deputy Hüseyin Üzülmez. Solak expressed his wishes regarding the railway line passing through Sarayönü district center and demanded a rail line that will be operated between Konya, Akşehir and Ilgın on the line connecting Konya to İzmir and İstanbul. will be easier to reach in both directions. " said. AKP Deputy Hüseyin Üzülmez and AKP Ali Ali Dağ, who are the provincial administrators of the AKP, went to Sarayönü and headed by Nafiz Solak.
- Konya-Akşehir will be cheaper with rails 20/01/2015 Konya-Aksehir will be cheaper with railbus: AK Party Konya deputy Professor. Dr. İlhan Yerlikaya stated that the railroad line described for the city will pass through Konya and Sarayönü, Kadınhanı, Ilgın, Doğanhisar and Akşehir, and will facilitate the transportation of passengers between Konya-Akşehir even in bad weather conditions such as the fog, snow and ice. KONYA-AKŞEHİR CHALLENGE Transport Maritime Minister and Communication Minister Lütfi Elvan, Konya-Karaman between the operation of the raft for a while between Konya-Aksehir first set as soon as the first set was given the good news. This is a system that can be called accelerated train in a sense. Bad weather like fog, snow and icing kar
- Konya-Akşehir starts railroad services 08/08/2015 Railroad flights between Konya and Aksehir begin: AK Party Konya deputy Mustafa Baloglu, Konya-Aksehir ramsbüs flights will start next Wednesday, he said. There is another good news from the area of transportation to Konya which has an important position in transportation by High Speed Train. AK Party Konya deputy Mustafa Baloglu, Transportation Maritime and Communications by the former Minister of Lütfi Elvan Konya-Aksehir said that the Raybüs Project has come to an end. In order to meet the passenger demand between Konya and Akşehir, Baloğlu announced that 12 will provide a total of 2 trains for 2 and 4 arrivals with XNUMX departures and XNUMX trains.
- Konya-Akşehir Raybüs Ticket Prices 12/08/2015 Konya-Akşehir Raybüs Ticket Fees: Konya-Akşehir-Konya DMU line ticket prices, including the information of the full ticket fee 19,25 pounds, 20 discount percent (young, round trip, 60-64 age, teacher) ticket fee of 15,25 pounds 50 discount (7-12 age child, 65 age above) ticket is also stated as 9,75 lira. On the Konya-Akşehir line, the Diesel Train Set (DMU) flights will start today. In a written statement from the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), it is reported that the travel time between the DMUs with 132 passengers and Konya-Akşehir will go down to 2 hours of 27 hours. Horozluhan, Pınarbaşı, Meydan, Sarayönü, Kadınhan, Ilgın, Çavuşcugöl and Argıthan Hor
- Konya-Aksehir Railroad Bus Started (Video) 13/08/2015 Konya-Akşehir Railroad Expeditions Started: It will work in coordination with the High Speed Train in Konya, Aksehir and other districts began to benefit from the High Speed Train facilities in Aksehir-Konya between Raybüs flights began in a ceremony held in Aksehir. At the Akşehir Train Station; Akşehir Governor Yalçın Sezgin, Ilgın Governor Yücel Gemici, Akşehir Garrison Commander Supply Colonel Erdal Canol, Mayor of Akşehir Salih Akkaya, Ilgın Mayor H. İbrahim Oral, Yunak Mayor Abdullah Emre Demirhan, Çeltik Mayor Mehmet Ekizoğlu, TCDD Regional Manager Enver Timurboğa Akşehir District Board members, city council members, some Parti
- Akşehir-Konya Raybüs Seferlerini 215 Person Preferred 19/08/2015 Akşehir-Konya Raybüs Seferlerini 215 Person preferred: Raybüsü 215 citizens who started their flights last Wednesday were preferred. It was learned that 4 was preferred by 215 until the day of the 10 expedition, which was coordinated with the High Speed Train in Konya. IMPROVING IN THE RAILS a From Akşehir to Konya, Konya is currently the 2 watch with 27 hours. It is expected that this period will be reduced to 1.5 hours by changing the rail lines between Sarayönü and Konya, while the studies are expected to be completed by the end of 2016. Full tickets for 19,25 lira from Konya-Aksehir in Raybus:
- Konya-Aksehir Railroad Ticket Price Discount 24/08/2015 Discount in Konya-Aksehir Raybüs Ticket Prices: From Rayonu to Konya and from Sarayönü to Akşehir, Raybüs began to travel to the direction of Raybüs, the district was welcomed with joy. Citizens experiencing the joy of an important service, the price list is disappointed when he saw. Initiatives of Sarayönü Mayor Nafiz Solak who gave a response to the citizens of cheap citizens waiting for a cheap transportation, gave their results and reduced their ticket prices. The price list, which was prepared in the first day of the flights, was as follows: Sarayönü-Konya 10,75 lira, Sarayönü-Pınarbaşı 8,50 lira, Sarayönü-Meydan 4,25 lira, Sarayönü-Kadınhanı 4,25 lira, Sarayönü-Ilgın 6,50 lira, Sarayönü-Argıthanı 10,75 lira, Sarayönü-Akşehir 12,75 lira. Citizens who do not like these prices, no one to Raybüs ları
- Second discount to Konya-Aksehir Railroad flights 10/09/2015 Second discount to Konya-Akşehir Raybüs flights: In the direction of the demands of the Mayor of Sarayönü Nafiz Solak and the demands of the Directorate of Railways, a second discount was made in the prices of Raybüs tickets. The first time 10,75 pounds as a result of the ongoing flights to Raybüs'da ventures as a result of the train ticket between Sarayönü-Konya full ticket 8,50 lira, young, TSK, press and teachers 20 discount 7 discounted $, 50 discount for children and the elderly was arranged as 4,25 pounds. Sarayizu Mayor Nafiz Solak who evaluated the demands of the citizens; re-discount is not seen as a result of re-announced a discount was made. Akşehir Ilgın and ş
- Akşehir-Konya Rails 21/01/2016 Akşehir-Konya Raybüs Seferlerinde indefinitely discounted: Konya High Speed Train (YHT) working in coordination with the citizens of Akşehir and other districts launched in order to benefit from the benefits of YHT Akşehir Raybüs flights between indefinitely discounted. Akşehir Mayor Salih Akkaya went to Akşehir Station and received information about the discounts on the railroad services by contacting the chief of Akşehir Ramazan Ersöz. Raybüs expeditions in the event of an indefinite discount on behalf of the fate of the Akşehir President Akkaya President Akkaya, "previously 19 pounds 25 Kurşehir-Konya Raybus transportation, with the new applied discount 15 pounds 50 penny decreased.
- Konya-Aksehir Railroad Buses Ended 18/03/2016 Konya-Akşehir Raybüs Seferleri Sona Erdi: The links between Sarayönü and Konya, Kadınhanı, Ilgın and Akşehir, Raybüs, ended. In the festive mood, Raybüs, who started their voyages with double ceremonies, was quietly removed. In Raybüs, where the citizens did not show any interest due to the flight times and prices, it was a question of why they did not go to different applications that could increase the demand. The Konya-Akşehir Raybüs project, which was cited as a great service in transportation, resulted in disappointment. Raybüs expeditions, which did not provide the services they had hoped for due to their time and cost, received little or no interest. It was learned that the TCDD caused serious damage due to the empty and arriving Raybüs. Gelen
- Konya-Karaman Railroad Expeditions 1 Starts in January 31/12/2016 Konya-Karaman Railroad Expeditions 1 Starts in January: The President of the Turkish Parliament's Food, Agriculture and Livestock Commission, Recep Konuk announced his official twitter account and announced that he would start the Railroad Expeditions between Konya and Karaman. Before the 1 Raybüs expeditions, which will start in January on two occasions, were reported to be hanging in February, and the President of the Turkish Parliament and the President of the Turkish Parliament's Food, Agriculture and Livestock Commission, Recep Konuk made a statement on his official twitter account. In the guest statement, N Karaman-Konya Railroad service will start as of 1 January 2017. TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. I met with General Manager Veysi Kurt. Any Herhangi
- Karaman-Konya Railroad Expeditions Started 02/01/2017 Karaman-Konya Railroad Expeditions Started: As recently announced by AK Party Karaman deputy Recep Konuk on twiti, 1 has restarted XVIX as of January. Between the Karaman Konya Raybüs ie DMU (refers to the Diesel Multiple Unit and DMU sets are used for the purpose of making short-distance passenger transport and transfer to outline trains). The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) continue between Konya-Karaman by fast train line to expedite the second road construction work from the 2 December xnumx't including running Raybüs between Karaman-Konya, central Anatolia, Blue and ...
- Palandökende night skiing demand increased 02/02/2015 In Palandök, night skiing increased demand: Artificial snowing system doubled night skiing rates in Palandöken without snow shortage. The world's major ski centers in 7 hours a day thanks to the illuminated ski slopes in Palandöken is located 12 hours duration, the average ski season in Turkey, which has been extended to artificial snow theme 90 120 days in the day. In particular, night skiing doubled the occupancy rates. Numerous lifts and lifts were renewed and new tracks were opened by various enterprises and hotel business owners thanks to the investments made at Palandöken Ski Center. Artificial…
- Zigana Gümüşkayak increased demand in Yaylakent ski resort 04/03/2015 Zigana Gümüşkayak Yaylakent increased demand for the ski center: Gumushane Torul district is situated at the border of Turkey's leading ski resorts and ski resort Zigana Gümüşkayak Yaylakent was the hangout spot for locals and foreign tourists. Abdullah Eroglu, one of the operators of Zigana Gümüşkayak Yaylakent Ski Center, which is one of the highest known regions with its unique view, said that more snowfall this year has increased the demand for the ski resort compared to the previous years. Approaching the last days of the season, Eroğlu said that many foreign tourists, especially the Arabs, preferred Zigana throughout the year as well as domestic tourists.
- Erciyes Ski Center has been in high demand this winter 04/03/2016 Erciyes Ski Center has seen much in demand this winter: Erciyes Ski Center, these winter ski lovers by capturing the highest ticket sales in January was the most favored ski resort in Turkey. most of which were preferred ski resorts in Turkey? The number of passengers who bought tickets last year compared to winter months increased by 34, while ski lovers were the most preferred ski resort in this winter season. Kayseri, which increased its sales rate by% 72 compared to the previous season, became the winner of the most visited cities ranking with the popularity of the ski resort. During the ski season Kayak
- Rail Systems Technology Course Notes: Transportation Plans, Wagon Demand and Allocation 14/07/2012 Module code: 840UH0025 Module name: Transport Plans, Wagon Demand and Allocation Description: This module is a learning material that introduces methods used in load handling plans and programs, wagon demand, daily wagon status and wagon allocation. Click here to download.
- Moderators Demand Changing the Railway Route 02/08/2012 The printers demand the replacement of the railway route by drawing "S" from the district center. Naim Aslanmirza, Chairman of the Board of Printmakers, AA correspondent, said the railway line passing through the district center is very active. Elazığ, Diyarbakır-Kurtalan-Batman and Tatvan-Van-Iran railway lines on the route of Elazığ-Yolçatı merged with the route from Baskil to Malatya, explaining that Aslanmirza, the daily minimum 24 train journey took place on the route, he said. Aslanmirza, the line made in 1934, because the slope of the land due to the slope of the south-east "S" from the town center by expressing the passing, said: "Day 24 the district center of the train by drawing the letter" S "letter almost" Aslan
- Diyarbakır Requests Support for Urban Light Rail System Project 15/03/2013 Diyarbakir City Light Rail System Project Request for Support Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Osman Baydemir, Yenişehir Mayor Selim Kurbanoğlu and Vice President Ihsan Ugur went to Ankara for various contacts on urban services. Baydemir and Kurbanoğlu Minister of Environment and Urbanization Erdogan Bayraktar, Interior Minister Muammer Guler and Prime Minister Undersecretary Efkan Ala visited in his office. Baydemir met with Minister of Environment and Urbanization Erdoğan Bayraktar, Interior Minister Muammer Güler and Prime Minister Undersecretary Efgan Ala. For the implementation of the Baydemir light rail system, they applied to the Bank of Provinces in the 250 million pounds loan application B
- High demand for Diyarbakır light rail line 04/04/2013 There is a high demand for the Diyarbakır light rail system In the scope of the Urban Transportation Master Plan prepared by the Metropolitan Municipality, the construction of the light rail line will be started this year. 3 will cost 250 million pounds to be completed in the year. Ibrahim Altun, Head of Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality, stated that under the scope of the Urban Transportation Master Plan studies, the feasibility studies of Light Rail System Line Projects launched in 2 years ago were carried out under the supervision of Boğaziçi University under the responsibility of Boğaziçi Project Engineering Company. The construction work will begin in September or October of this year, for this, they apply for a loan to Iller Bank Altun, yl
- Sea bird service increased on high demand | Bursa (Photo Gallery) 16/04/2013 Increased seabed expeditions on high demand The seaplane flights, which were launched by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality between Istanbul and Bursa to 18 minutes and launched as 4 flights every day except Tuesday, are launched on 17 as of April Wednesday. The seaplane, which is one of the most important links of the transportation investments chain of the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and which reduces the distance between Istanbul and Bursa to 6 minutes, is very popular. 18 from the Golden Horn, 1 from Gemlik and 2 from Gemlik every day of the week except for Tuesday
- Demanding to Train High Speed 2016 to Antalya is Imagination 03/05/2013 Demanding Antalya to Train the High-Speed Train to 2016 Imagination Antalya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ATSO) presidential candidate Ali Riza Akinci, Antalya is an important city, development and meeting the needs of the ATSO to meet the needs of the central administration in a parallel to conduct a study told. Akıncı stated that the call for the demands of the city should be made in accordance with the economic opportunities of the city and that the call should be made in accordance with the economic opportunities of the city. He said ası Let's go to Expo 2016 by high-speed train yatırım. Akinci, hayal Less than three years before the 2016 to train the train to demand to train only imagination. Everyone is fine Herkes
- 2014 Demand Explosion to Eurasia Rail Fair 30/10/2013 2014 Demand Explosion to Eurasia Rail Fair: 06-08 will be held at 2014 in Istanbul Expo Center. Demand boom is taking place in Eurasia Rail-Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair. These developments point to the end of the Marmaray Project is also a big influence Turkel said Chairman Korhan Yazgan, "Turkey, carrying out large projects in the railway sector to life arouses great interest throughout the world. Taking into account the investment potential in Turkey. TCDD and its subsidiaries as well as global giants have great interest in our fair. In addition to companies such as Siemens, Bombardier, Ansaldo, Alstom, Wabtec, Vossloh, Thales, Hyundai Rotem, ard
- Large demand from Europe for domestic electric buses 10/09/2015 Large demand from Europe came to the domestic electric buses: Bozankaya's tarafından 2015 Europe's Company of the Year Bus was selected by Frost & Sullivan. Aytunç Günay, General Manager of Bozankaya said, Gün We can say that there is a serious demand for our electric bus, especially from all local governments of Germany, Northern Europe, Switzerland, Iran and Azerbaijan. E-bus by a global initiative with our tool we believe we have also attracted attention in Turkey. Currently we carry out trial runs with the local authorities for M-Bus in Turkey. The positive feedback we received is very proud. Ald In addition to the electric bus Elektrikli