Istanbul Transport Companies we offer you the most peaceful and pioneering service. All of our vehicle fleet maintenance and all kinds of insurance transactions are made with the latest models of steel and closed trucks. All of our trucks are designed for home transportation and all necessary measures have been taken against the problem.
Our warehouse, equipped with the latest technology, our packaging options, which are most suitable for your belongings, are stored as insured and guaranteed.
All items should be packaged with all the items, including all the items, together with the qualified personnel, before the transportation works.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Mersin City Lush Shipping Companies 15/11/2018 Transportation between countries is an indispensable necessity of export and import. The transportation sector, which is developed in areas such as land sea and air transport, is among the most important sectors of the developing and changing world. Transporters operating in our country in the field of international transport have also started to follow modern technologies closely by keeping up with the times and applying them in the sector. Our country has a critical and active role in terms of transport, especially in the port city of the city and the eastern and southeastern provinces of the connection point in the province of Mersin is located. Especially among the Mersin intercity transport companies Mersin
- West Transportation and Trade Inc. 15/03/2010 Address: Mebusan Yokusu Abisa Business Center No: 16 Floor: 2 34437 Findikli Istanbul Turkey E-Mail: email@example.com Tel: 90 212 293 24 (Pbx) 00 90 212 245 .batinakliyat.com.t is
- Procurement Notification: Insurance services will be taken (sea and vessel, sea and car, locomotives and wagons accident and fire, transport insurance of materials) 15/11/2012 Insurance service will be taken General Directorate of State Railways General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) GENERAL DIRECTORATE of sea and sea transport vehicles, locomotives and wagons accident and fire, transport insurance 01.01.2013 historical time 12.00 01.01.2014 date time The procurement of the works shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 12.00 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 365. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 19 2012-The Administration: a) Address: General Directorate of TCDD 161967 GAR ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 1-06330 - 3123090515 c) Electronic İ
- Magdenli Nakliyat Brought Ankara Metro Projects to Ankara (Photo Gallery) 31/07/2013 Magdenli Nakliyat Brought Ankara Metro Projects to Ankara: MAGDENLI TRANSPORT 2 set by CSR from China brought the X Metro Car ”from Derince Port to Ankara on the date of 27.07.2013. has added a new one to its successful transportation activities. The wagons of the subway projects coming from Shanghai to Derince Port, which will contribute greatly to the resolution of the transportation problem of the capital Ankara, were moved to the Macunköy Warehouse Site in Ankara following the end of the customs clearance procedures. The 1982 set subway car, each set of 1 vehicles, was moved from Derince to Ankara with a total of 1000 vehicles. Her
- Ankara Metro as the most reliable transportation tool 01/02/2013 The most popular transportation means of the Metro is Ankara Metro which was introduced by 30 at 1996 27 August. Fast, safe and modern travel facilities offer the opportunity to move to Ankara and XYUMX million passengers last year. Another remarkable aspect of the capital rail systems was the distance that last year. 1997 100 2 XnumX million kilometers a year, which makes the road and Ankaray, 771 thousand kilometers from the world 145 kilometers away from the 384 times to go, X
- The most reliable place in the earthquake Marmaray tube gate 11/11/2013 The most reliable place in the earthquake Marmaray tube gate: Marmaray, National Geographic was the subject of documentary. Experts say 'The most reliable place in the earthquake is the tube gateway'. Marmaray, the project of the century, impressed the world. Thanks to the tube walkway that was lowered to the sea 63 meters, it became possible to go from Asia to Europe in 4 minutes. However, the earthquake in the mega city, the "security issue" brought to the agenda again. WORLD DOCUMENT SPEAKING Authorities, all the stations are expected to carry 1 million passengers a day when the "safe" said that Marmaray. The rail system, which was laid under the sea, was a documentary on the National Geographic channel. Experts display the stages of the tube passage geçit
- Fast train is not reliable 04/08/2014 The high-speed train is not reliable: The high-speed train went on its way, but stayed on the road twice, starting from the day it came out. The high speed train stayed on the road because of the rain. After the heavy rainfall in Kocaeli Köseköy, the failure of the power transmission line caused the high speed train to remain on the road for the second time. We stayed on the high speed train road, which reduced the distance between Ankara and Istanbul. Despite the newly opened, once again brought the question mark to mind the fast train staying on the road. Will it stay on the road every time the electricity goes off? The high speed train between Ankara and Istanbul was still on the road. Oil ...
- The Latest in the Most Reliable Transport Tool Debate 12/03/2015 Last point in the most reliable means of transportation: According to statistics, the most reliable but the most feared means of transportation is aircraft; the throne leaving the train offering a reliable, comfortable and inexpensive journey. Turkey Statistical Institute (TSI), according to Transportation Statistics Turkey and 2013 4 1 years in our country when foreign aircraft accidents, railroad accidents occurred 27. Considering that the number of road accidents has reached millions, air and railways are the preferred means of safe transportation, while fear rail systems for aircraft are prominent. ITU Rail Systems Engineering Head of Department Dr. Mehmet Turan Söylemez, rail systems all over the world Mehmet
- Reliable results with Konecranes RailQ Rail Road Analysis 18/08/2016 Reliable results with Konecranes RailQ Rail Path Analysis: The Konecranes RailQ Rail Path analysis offers a detailed analysis of your crane's walking paths using the precision measuring technique. The remote-controllable precision measuring instrument analyzes in depth the level and condition of your walkways, providing you with a detailed visual report on your walkways. RailQ can be used to measure the rail track of almost any roof crane and port crane. Your crane should not walk correctly; There may be many reasons such as worn rails, wheels and handpieces, bearing and guide wheel failures, structural defects of the crane or mechanical failures. Cranes, frequent wheel changes and rail in
- The most reliable means of transport of the bus highway 27/08/2014 The bus's most reliable road transport vehicle in Turkey 340 8.500 bus company and bus services are provided stated that Erdogan voiced over the years 200 million passengers carried. Erdoğan said, “As we say in the city, we always support public transportation. Public transportation is the most reliable transportation on the highway. The D-1 is the most reliable bus service with scheduled intercity bus services. D Turkey Bus Federation (TOFED) Chairman Mehmet Erdogan, said it was done in the most reliable road transport between cities and scheduled bus. TOFED Chairman Mehmet Erdoğan accompanied by Vice President Mustafa Özcan, Secretary General ı