THE MINISTRY OF TCDD, YOUTH AND SPORTS WILL GIVE TRAIN SUPPORT TO THE WALKING HALLS OF THE Ü WIRED HISTORICAL CITIES T THROUGH THE GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION CULTURE AND RESEARCH
TCDD will provide train support to the, Sarıkamış Martyrs' March Walk ü which will be organized by the Ministry of Youth and Sports Ministry of Education Culture and Research on the 6 January 2013 Sunday in Sarıkamış. 2 will be provided by a private train.
The first train is 4 January 2013 The second train at 22.30 on Friday will move from Ankara Garage at 23.00 on the same day. On trains with conference and private saloon wagons, young people will do various activities during the journey.
Young people who will participate in the 'Sarıkamış Martyrs' March, 6 January 2013 will return to Ankara from Sarıkamış with the same trains on Sunday.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Teenagers will go to the Sarıkamış Martyrs' March Walk by Train 05/01/2013 Youngsters will go to the Sarıkamış Martyrs 'Walk March TCDD, YOUTH AND SPORTS MINISTRY OF TRAINING CULTURAL AND RESEARCH GENERAL DIRECTORATE'S REGARDING' SARICAMED CHARTER WALKING, TRAIN SUPPORT TO GIVE cek TCDD, Ministry of Youth and Sports Education Culture and Research General Directorate 6 January 2013 will provide train support for the 'Sarıkamış Martyrs' March ler in Sarıkamış on Sunday. 2 will be provided by a private train. The first train is 4 January 2013 The second train will be at 22.30 on Friday and the same day at 23.00 will move from Ankara Gar. Conference and private saloon wagons Konferans
- We commemorate Çanakkale Martyrs with respect and mercy (Video) 18/03/2013 Çanakkale Martyrs are remembered with respect and mercy Canakkale is an epic story of an untold war that is not seen in world history. Life, property, property, half, mother, father, spouse, friendly aside, '' First Homeland '' saying their needs according to their breasts, their heads perpendicular, honorable, proud, brave, loyal, free, an unprecedented people of that day the struggle is not lived until. Every part of the land is full of bullets and lifeless body, every part of the land is blood, every part of the land left a life is a homeless graveyard Canakkale. Today at 18 Mart.Çanakkale, without thinking, crying and not only an
- 17nci World Junior Snowboard Championship Assessed 19/03/2013 Turkey Ski Federation Board Member Mustafa Efendioğlu, the xnumx'nc held in Erzurum World Junior Snowboarding Championships değerlendirdimustaf to Efendioğlu, said they left behind a highly successful championships,? "FISA said, athletes also left very satisfied. Turkey's 17 Olympic nomination We also think that a serious contribution, "he said. In order to make the championship, Governor Sebahattin Ozturk, Deputy Governor Ozgur Arslan and Youth Services and Sports Provincial Directorate said that the serious efforts Efendioğlu said, "We have mentioned the names of the names mentioned for the artificial snowmaking in the month before the championship, and therefore we have seen that we thank them. we offer. ...
- Turkish and Lebanese youth gathered at ski resort (Photo Gallery) 04/03/2014 Turkish and Lebanese young people came together in the ski resort: In Lebanon, about 200 people, met in the ski resort In the event where songs from two countries were performed, the group that opened the giant Turkish flag on the abdomen threw the Turkish and Arabic slogan in favor of Prime Minister Erdogan. Turkish and Lebanese youth gathered at the ski resort in Lebanon. Lebanon-Turkey Association Youth Center in Beirut, "friendship and brotherhood between the two countries to develop" towards the north of the capital in Jabal Keferdeby to Ski Center in Lebanon organized a trip. Despite the cold weather, about 200 people, including Lebanese and Turks, gathered in the ski center rağmen
- Erdemli Young People Enjoyed Skiing in Elmadag 22/01/2015 Erdemli Youth Elmadagda Ski Pleasure: Pursaklar Belediyesi Erdemli Youth Club members, Elmadag Ski Center is the indispensable skiing in the winter sports enjoy. Founded within the Pursaklar Municipality, Erdemli Youth Club, which has instilled national and spiritual values to young people, has been carrying out important works for two years. Pursaklar Municipality Tevfik Advanced Culture Center provides services to young people who are both theoretical and practical. Pursaklar Municipality, 4. As part of the traditional Elmadağ Ski Trip, members of the Erdemli Youth Club and members of the Pursaklar District Youth Services and Sports Directorate ...
- Burdurlu Teens, Learning to Ski 04/02/2016 Burdurlu Young, Skiing do is learn: Burdur Youth Services and Sports Provincial Director Ahmet Sancar, Turkey announced the largest single view of the lake and they began having skiing lessons in the ski slopes in Salt Center. Skiing branch to spread to large audiences, young people away from bad habits and skiing young people to be trained in the skiing course will be opened at the Salda Ski Center will be given by the ski coaches Director Sancar, the course will continue during the ski season on the weekends, he said. 135 PERSON APPLIED Ski Course Burdurlu young people pointed out that the interest of Director Sancar, with the receipt of the application said that the 135 young people.
- Teens in Denizli 07/02/2017 Young People in Denizli are Learning to Ski: Denizli Metropolitan Municipality City Council Youth Council members are learning skiing in the free course of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Metropolitan Municipality. 7'dan 70'da everyone wants to make sports in Denizli in order to organize free sports courses organized by Denizli Metropolitan Municipality for secondary school and high school students started the skiing course. In this context, members of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality City Council Youth Assembly attended a ski course in Denizli Ski Center. This year, for the first year, the students started to practice for secondary school and high school students show great interest. Within the scope of student exchange programs kapsamında
- Young Engineers in Engineering Camp Investigate Tram Construction 19/07/2012 High school students participating in the camp of Young Engineers organized with the support of TÜBİTAK and Bursa Technical University in collaboration with Kültür A.Ş., one of the affiliates of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, examined the construction of stat and local tram construction. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality organized summer camps for the students to evaluate their summer holidays in the best possible way. Culture Inc. The content of the camps, which were hosted by the Bursa Science and Technology Center and started with the closure of the schools and continued until the month of Ramadan, was determined according to the age and education levels of the student groups. The Young Engineer Academy, which is the last camp organized with the support of TÜBİTAK, attracted great attention from high schools. TÜ
- Young people know old Istanbul thanks to Yenikapı excavations 26/11/2012 Thanks to the Yenikapı excavations, the young people who know the old Istanbul know the four sides of Istanbul and the archeology students tell about Istanbul under ground. The target is to get the archeology out of the monopoly. Hasan Binay, a graduate student in History of Art at İTÜ, has been working for Yenikapı excavations for years. . Once upon a time it was seen as an obstacle to the completion of Marmaray, but now it is accepted by everyone that the city has completely changed its memory,. Binay said. The Yenikapı excavations are only one of the excavations. The lost Byzantine city of Bathonea, which gradually emerged in Küçükçekmece, is the only surviving medieval castle of Istanbul, yavaş
- Young people and middle-aged people prefer YHT 16/12/2014 YHT 's prefer the very young and the middle-aged: the day it was implemented in Turkey in high demand during the period to date and number of passengers increasing day by day High Speed Train (YHT) to travel attracts most women pay attention to choice. In the 2009 its activities in the Republic of Turkey State Railways High Speed Rail site (YHT) to both comfort and since that day he was among the economically indispensable in transportation. YHT, who first moved to Ankara from 13 on 2009 on 09.40, is the first prime minister of the era, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan.