In Elazig, two trains collided head-to-head in 8.
According to information obtained, the clock 22.30 lines Elazig central road Yolcati railway station at the entrance signs and signals off, Adana, 61502 voyage number one passenger train, waiting at the station was hit by the freight train 53002. 2 train personnel with a total of 8 injured in the accident. The injured in the accident, Elazığ, hospitals were removed.
Elazığ Civil defense teams and Elazığ Municipality and 112 ambulances came to the scene after the accident and helped the survivors. Civil defense teams, a long time effort to separate the trains in the accident show.
Passengers who survived the accident without injuries indicate that there was a sound before the windows were broken and there were many injuries.
Malatya TCDD officials and gendarmerie teams launched an investigation is ongoing.
Source: Star Agenda
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Two trains collided in Switzerland! 30 injured 12/09/2017 Two trains collided in the Andermatt region of Switzerland. Swiss police, according to the first determinations announced that about 30 injured. According to local media, two trains collided with one another at the train station in the mountain village of Andermatt, which is connected to the canton of Uri. The police, detailing the situation of the wounded, the medical teams at the scene came, he said. According to a statement made by a railway official, the accident may have been caused by the failure of one of the trains.
- Manisada two trains collided head-on 05/02/2016 Manisa two trains collided head-on: Akhisar, the train on the ramp to rescue the train that came to save the train's trains collided head-on. 2 mechanic injured in the accident. The accident occurred at 10.00 ranks today. DE 24 333 freight train from the direction of İzmir to Balıkesir direction stayed on the road when he could not carry the load on the light ramp near the Suleymanlı neighborhood. DE 10 24 154 XNUMX, which came to rescue the freight train remaining from Akhisar, did not catch the brakes and two trains collided head-on. Akhisar Mustafa Kirazoğlu injured two injured in the accident was being treated in the State Hospital.
- Two trains collided in Austria 17/04/2017 Two trains collided head to head in Austria: 7 was wounded when two passenger trains collided head to head in Austria. It is investigated whether the cause of the accident is a signaling failure or a mechanic error. 7 was wounded when two passenger trains collided head to head in Austria. According to information, the accident occurred in Vienna, the capital city of Vienna Meidling clock at the clock 16.30. 7 was injured in the train crash occurred. 30 people were also recovered in the train crash in Austria. Austrian Railways officials reported that short-term disruptions occurred due to accidents, but the voyages had returned to normal. Accident signaling sinyal
- Two freight trains collided head-on in Gaziantep 21/07/2013 Two freight trains collided head-on in Gaziantep: In the Islahiye district of Gaziantep, the 53048 voyage with TCDD and the 65564 voyage with the number one road maintenance train collided head-on. In the accident, a large number of wagons were derailed from the rails, while the maintenance worker Mustafa Celik was slightly injured. The accident occurred in the afternoon of the Islahiye-Nurdağı railway at the 15 kilometer in the village of Karaburçlu. Isahenderun-Malatya voyage Canani Ersoy and iron-loaded train 53048 with Harun Kuscu under the administration of iron-laden trains in the same route with the work of Adem Kaplan and Mehmet Flower 65564 yapan
- 8 Injured Head-to-Head Freight Train with Passenger Train in Sivas 26/11/2018 8 was wounded when the passenger train collided with the freight train near the town of Ulas. Accident clock 11.00 in the direction of the Divriği district of Sivas to the direction of the passenger train from the TCDD Transportation Inc., near the district of Ulas, Bostankaya position on the track as a result of a collision with the freight train occurred as a result of head-on collision. 8 people were injured in the accident according to the first determinations. In the accident where the locomotives were damaged, there was no derelict railway or locomotive. After the accident with intensive fog, health, gendarmerie, UMKE and AFAD teams were referred to the scene. Persons injured in the accident, removed to various hospitals.
- 2 high-speed train collides head-to-head in Austria's capital Vienna (Video) 21/01/2013 2 high-speed train collides head-to-head in Vienna's capital Vienna The 2 high-speed train collided head to head in Vienna, Austria. There are many wounded at the scene after the accident. Turks are among the wounded. In Austria, the 2 high-speed train collided head to head in Vienna. There are many wounded at the scene after the accident. Turks are among the wounded. The Accident in Austria took place today in the Hütteldorf suburb of 8: 45. The cause of the accident that occurred at a time when the trains were filled were not yet determined. A large number of rescue teams, ambulances and life-saving helicopters were referred to the scene for the wounded lar
- Two trains collided in Czech Republic! 05/03/2019 In the eastern part of the Czech Republic, two passenger trains collided head-to-head with two trains. According to Peter Shtyaglavsky, a member of the Czech Railways Press Secretary, 6 reported that the person was injured when the person was injured. Shtyaglavsky, one of the trains was announced as a passenger train. The spokesman also noted that there were a large number of firefighters and health personnel at the scene, adding that a special team of experts had been set up to determine why trains were going on a single railway line, and that the situation could be a worker error.
- Metrobus and minibus collided head to head in Istanbul (Photo Gallery - Video) 17/11/2014 Metrobus in Istanbul, head to head collided with the Head: E-5 Highway Merter locality with a special service metrobus head-on collided. 1 people died in the accident, the person was seriously injured in 1. E-5 A special service minibus, with the 34 MTT 12 plate, which is in the direction of Ankara and which is under the control of Salih Doğan, collided with the metrobus 00.00 TP 34, which was under the control of Yasin Yildirim in the direction of Beylikdüzü at night. In the accident, the drivers of the two vehicles were seriously injured, while the 2277 citizen in the BRT was mildly injured. The service driver was squeezed by the fire brigade from the scene when he was trapped inside the vehicle. The driver is seriously injured Sür
- Gaziantep car collided with the tram head-on 30/12/2015 In Gaziantep, the car and the tram collided head to head: the tram in Gaziantep on the road to the red light allegedly tried to cross the tram collided head-on. Gaziantep University Medical Faculty Hospital in front of the collision of the car with a car accident in the crash or death of the car was not damaged in the tram with the property damage occurred. According to information obtained, the accident occurred at the University of Gaziantep on the University Boulevard Medical Faculty Hospital occurred at noon. Allegedly, the red light to cross the tram via the road that want to cross the license plate and the driver's name can not learn the automobile, the city center in the direction of the city centered on the tram collided. Who died in the accident or Kaz
- Metrobüs collided with the service vehicle head-on 05/02/2017 Metrobus collided head-on with the service vehicle: E-5 A service vehicle in Küçükçekmece locates out of control and enters the metrobus road. The service vehicle with the passengers in the metrobus head-on collided. According to the first determinations in the accident 7 people injured. In İstanbul, the service vehicle collided head-on with metrobus. The accident occurred in the morning in the direction of Avcılar-Florya service vehicle entered the path of metrobus in Küçükçekmece. The driver of the service and the driver of metrobus, who collided head to head with metrobus, who came from the opposite direction and who had passengers in it, were slightly injured. Traffic to the E-5 stopped for a while due to the accident. After the intervention of the police teams, the service vehicle was on ardından