Ak Parti Agri Deputy Ekrem Çelebi Wanted Ağrı's Railway
Ekrem Çelebi asked the Prime Minister for Natural Gas and Railway
Ak Party Chairman and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Eastern Anatolia Region, the 8 Province MPs, Mayors and party organization with the 5 hour-long meeting came together.
AK Party Deputy MP Ekrem Çelebi in a written statement about the meeting, Prime Minister Erdogan said he had invited Agri.
Çelebi said about the meeting rı We had the opportunity to meet with Mr. Prime Minister personally about Ağrı's problems. I personally conveyed the demands of the people of Ağrı. I asked that our priority is the subject of Natural Gas and that it should be started. Dispersing the gas from Iran to Turkey via incoming and pain, especially pain center, I said to Dogubayazit town of Patnos and our people would be satisfied with the making of distribution. "He said.
He also informed the Prime Minister Erdoğan about the construction of the railway. Program We want the railway network from Ankara to Erzurum to be brought to Ağrı province and included in the investment program. In the 2023 vision, it is our greatest hope that Ağrı also has this service. X
Source : I www.haberler.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ekrem Çelebi Brought Up the Issue of Ağrı Railway 21/11/2012 Ekrem Çelebi brought up the issue of railroad issue AK Party Member of Parliament Agri Parliamentary Plan and Budget Commission Member Ekrem ÇELEBİ, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali YILDIRIM and Culture and Tourism Minister Ertugrul GUNAY presented a report on the problems of the provinces and districts. The railway line, which was seen as the most important project for Ağrı in the long term before the election, was brought up again by Ekrem Çelebi. Çelebi Minister of Transportation from Ankara to the Horasan district of Erzurum, from Ağrı province to Iran, with the extension of Ağrı through the Erzurum Regional Directorate of Ağrı, Ankara
- AK Party Kayseri Provincial Directorate, AK Party 4. Rented a special train for the Ordinary Grand Congress 30/09/2012 AK Party, Kayseri Provincial Directorate, 30 in September in Ankara, the AK Party 4. He rented a special train for the members of the organization who will attend the Ordinary Grand Congress. AK Party Kayseri Provincial Chairman Omer Dengiz, Kayseri Railway Station, the State Railways, the railway is leased by making observations, members of the press found here. 30 Dengiz reminded that Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will be elected as president for the last time on September Sunday. Başkan This congress is very important for both our party and our country. For this reason, we received intensive demand from our organization's members in Kayseri to participate in the congress. With all our power, Mr. President Bütün
- AK Party Deputy Çorum Murat Yildirim: Çorum-Merzifon-Samsun railway line 'We will speed up the train' 23/01/2012 AK Party Çorum Deputy Murat Yildirim since the 2002, many giant projects by performing in Corum, unimaginable actions by telling what they do, all these services do not see enough, they will continue to sign giant projects, the line is on the railway, he said. Lightning, high-speed train and freight train to tell Çorum'ya they told me that they have made an appointment with the deputies of Samsun, the appointment of an appointment with the Minister of Transportation, 26 in January to discuss all the details of the good news of the good news to Çorum said. Çorum Deputy, AK Party Deputy Chairman Murat Yıldırım, held in Anitta Hotel, the AK Party Women's Arms Congress held by the party,
- AK Party Deputy Malatya Deputy Ömer Faruk Öz visited the Railway Association 14/07/2013 Malatya MP of the AK Party and the Head of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Ömer Faruk Öz stated that the railway workers have always done their work on solidarity and solidarity. Railway Lovers and Volunteers Relief Association visited the following fast-breaking MP Öz, said that the railway has gained more importance every day, railway workers will become the profession again as the profession said. Referring to the modernization and development of the railway infrastructure of our country Öz said that the place of civil society organizations in this development is important. Deputy Öz, "Our country is going through an important period. Some who want to prevent the development of our country and our nation"
- AK Party Deputy Elvan Karaman spoke about railway investments 21/07/2013 AK Party Deputy Elvan Karaman spoke about the investments in the railway: AK Party deputies from Karaman Lütfi Elvan and Mevlüt Akgün and Mayor Kamil Uğurlu evaluated the investments made in Karaman. Parliamentary Planning and Budget Commission Chairman AK Party Karaman Deputy Lütfi Elvan, "Karaman has turned into a construction site. Our investments in our municipality, including public investments, are like a construction site throughout Karaman in the last 1 year, especially in the last 1 year. I believe in the future in a position to be an example to Turkey. currently we are continuing to invest quickly. Our Karaman as a serious monetary terms ...
- AK Party Kars Deputy Ahmet Arslan's BTK Railway Line Description 06/02/2016 AK Party Kars deputy Ahmet Arslan, the BTK railway line Description: AK Party Deputy Chairman Recep Speaking at a meeting attended by the Akdag Kars deputy Ahmet Arslan, hard to be finished by the end of the year Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line he said is exerted. AK Party Kars deputy Ahmet Arslan, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project, which became meaningful with the Logistics Center Organized Industrial Zone next to the second Organized Industrial Zone to be made within the Logistic Center geological studies were done, he said. "BTK Railway Project EFFORT FROM HAND FOR EVERYONE be concluded from REVEALS" deputy Ahmet Arslan, "the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project is very important to us ...
- AK Party Deputy Gumushane Superior. "There is no problem in passing the railway route Gumushane. 12/02/2012 AK Party Gumushane Deputy Feramuz Usta, Trabzon-Tirebolu-Gumushane-Erzincan Railway Line passing through the Gumushane said there was no problem. The superior, in his written statement, reminding that a professor made a statement in Trabzon about the route of the railway, "The professor at the Black Sea Technical University (Ktü) sent a report to the Prime Ministry. This report was sent to the Ministry as required upon request. the passage of the tiren road through Gumushane God's will not be any trouble, "he said. Source: http://www.haberler.com
- Bursa AK Party Deputy Ozturk, Bursa One of the important issues of transportation gave information about the problem 25/05/2012 We have to solve the transportation problem. In addition to projects such as subway and tram, horizontal and vertical roads should be opened to relieve Bursa. We need to protect the geographical beauty and the plain. Bursa is a city of food and agriculture. A city where we can produce all kinds of food. We need to create a city that will protect this structure of Bursa. The good thing is that municipalities have prepared these projects. We need to create a Bursa where social layers are good. We imagine a city with a wide range of parks, sports fields and social areas.
- Foca participating in the fast-breaking AK Party Izmir deputy Sengul, Kocaoglu, said he would leave the construction of the subway 31/07/2012 AK Party Izmir deputy Aydin Sengul, Izmir, Foca district was founded by the iftar dinner was opened by citizens with citizens. Şengül, who visited the Foca District Presidency before the end of the Iftar, received information about the organization work from the President Kadir Özgirgin and listened to the views of the members of the board of directors. Şengül visited the tradesmen and citizens in Sevgi Street together with the district administrators and gave information about his party's projects in Foça. Subsequently, Şengül, who attended to the iftar dinner of the district governor's office, refused to accept the iftar meal being brought to the table, and entered the queue like other citizens. … WELCOME, WORK sonr The questions of journalists after the asında
- AK Party Konya Deputy Uzulmez evaluated investments in Konya in the last 10 year 06/11/2012 AK Party Konya deputy Uzulmez evaluated the investments made to Konya in the last 10 year evaluating the investments made to Konya in the last 10 years, Üzülmez underlined that many investments in Konya were realized. suffer; . 10 years ago dreamed of services for Konya High Speed Train, Blue Tunnel, Treatment Plants and many more. Today, our AK Party government has completed all these services. Our target of 2023 is Konya - İzmir - Adana highway and Konya - Antalya and Konya - Avanos High Speed Train Line. I hope we will bring them to life. 1999 before 60 üzerinde