TÜLOMSAŞ tender was given to the Ministry of Health regarding the workplace medicine tender
Eskişehir Member of Parliament Kazım Kurt, TÜLOMSAŞ employees opened to meet the occupational health services in the tender for the procurement of occupational medicine service has submitted a question to the Ministry of Health.
Eskişehir Deputy Kurt asked the following questions in his motion:
“09 According to the announcement announced in January 2013, 2 workplace physicians will be recruited by tender procedure. What is the meta of the tender to be held on February 01? How is it considered in terms of human rights that our doctors are recruited through service procurement because their jobs are very special jobs requiring labor, sweat and knowledge? What kind of a law is declared on the website with an ethical understanding? If the workplace physician staff is vacant, why was the tender applied? ”
Eskişehir Deputy Kazım Kurt stated that the statements of Tülomsaş officials were contradictory; Orum I wonder how to explain this need to be met through subcontracting instead of a physician that he couldn't find for financial reasons despite his vacant physician positions. ”
Source : www.chp.org.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- MHP Deputy Durmaz gave Ankara-Sivas YHT hotline proposal 21/01/2015 MHP deputy Durmaz Ankara-Sivas YHT line of the proposal made about the proposal: MHP Deputy Chairman Sadir Durmaz Parliamentary Speaker of Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvandan YHT asked to clarify the tender for the YHT line tender. According to the information provided in the Audit Report of the 02.10.2014 Year of the Republic of Turkey, General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD), which was approved by the Turkish Court of Accounts, TCA Presidency, Report Evaluation Board, 154 dated and 2013. - In connection with the Ankara-Sivas high-speed railway line, Yerköy-Sivas section project and construction work; - Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments-
- Toptaş'dan Minister Elvan on the railroad industry question proposal 19/02/2014 Toptaş'tan Elvan'a question about the railroad industry question: Republican People's Party (CHP) Afyonkarahisar deputy Ahmet Toptas, the railroad industry Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfü Elvan gave a question to be answered by the request. Toptaş, Turkey Elvan Minister investments made in the railway industry in parliamentary questions given to the National Assembly asked. Toptaş, the parliamentary question gave the following statements: "The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), many of the concrete sleeper factory production is carried out in full capacity? In the last 5 year, we are able to see how much concrete ın
- 2 from Card. Questionnaire about the High Speed Train Station 22/04/2014 2 from Card. Questionnaire on the High Speed Railway Station: CHP Konya Deputy Atilla Kart, 2 to be held in Konya. On the project works carried out for the construction of the High Speed Railway Station, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan asked for a written question to be answered. Atilla Kart's proposal on the subject is as follows: 2 to be built by State Railways in Konya. Within the scope of the project works carried out for the construction of the High Speed Railway Station; However, during these studies, the value of 400 TL per square meter is appreciated, the value is inadequate and leads to victimization of rights holders; rush…
- Questionnaire on Istanbul metro signaling 26/06/2015 The question of Istanbul metro signaling: CHP İBB Councilor Taner Kazanoğlu with CHP, brought the issue of signaling in the subways. Taner Kazanoğlu CHP Chairman Topbaş asked: Is it true that the public has been damaged by paying more than 50 Million Dollars (135 Trillion) because of the false bidding of Metro Signaling in Istanbul? CHP İBB Council Member CHP Taner Kazanoğlu in his proposal prepared and orally read the council meeting; By bringing the issue of Signalization in the subways to the agenda and the damages to the citizens, he said, getir We all know that transportation in Istanbul has brought our city to an uninhabitable dimension. The solution is only for public transport and especially for metro toplu
- Toptaş'dan Minister Elvan'a Ankara-Izmir Motorway Related Questions Proposal 20/01/2015 Toptaş'tan Elvan Ankara-Izmir Motorway Question: CHP Afyonkarahisar deputy Ahmet Toptaş, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan to be answered in writing by the "Ankara-Izmir Motorway", passing through Afyonkarahisar asked if it would go. Turkey Grand National Assembly (Parliament) gave the Toptaş reminiscent of the urban agenda kept busy for days on the highway parliamentary question, the Minister wanted to clarify the issue by Elvan. Toptaş gave the following statements in his motion: "How many vehicles pass through the junction point between the provinces of Afyonkarahisar, Özdilek, İkbal and Kolaylı region? When will Ankara-İzmir motorway tender be made?
- Question from Türeli for Bozdağ Ski Center 15/01/2015 Bozburden Ski Center from Türeli asked: CHP deputy Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Mr. Veysel Eroğlu and Youth and Sports Minister Akif Çağatay Kılıç asked to answer the question about Bozdağ Ski Center. Recalled that the immovable property owned by the Special Provincial Administrations of Türeli has been transferred to various institutions and organizations through the commissions established in the provinces. The most important winter tourism center of the Aegean Region, which is owned by the İzmir Special Provincial Administration, and the He said that the Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs was transferred to the General Directorate of Forestry. Türeli, la Nevertheless, Tür
- Bursa Deputy Demiröz Bursa rail system gave a question to buy wagon 16/01/2013 Bursa Bursa deputy Demirözü rail wagon procurement was made a question to the following questions my PRESIDENCY OF THE GRAND NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF TURKEY Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim by to answer in writing; 01 2011 28102 date and 55 is the repetitive issue of the Decree Law no. The article examines and reviews and approves the projects and specifications of subway and city rail transport systems to be built by public institutions and municipalities, municipalities and special provincial administrations, and the ve
- Sena Kaleli presented a question to the Erzincan Trabzon Railway Project 15/05/2013 Sena Kaleli gave a question to the Erzincan Trabzon Railway Project The CHP Bursa deputy and the party councilor responsible for Bayburt, Sena Kaleli, submitted a question to the TGNA Presidency about the Erzincan Trabzon Railway Project planned for the Eastern Black Sea. In response to the question submitted by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yildirim, he asked whether the land, air and railway projects for the revival of the Bayburt industry and trade were taken into the investment program. He emphasized great importance for. The migration that led to the constant decrease in the population of Bayburt urt
- Questionnaire for the 3 bridge 24/05/2013 Question for the 3 bridge The CHP Deputy Chairman Emre Toprak 3. He gave a motion to the bridge. The proposal given by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım to be answered in writing by the Parliament, is as follows: arı The construction of the Third Airport in Istanbul brought different discussions and the doubts, concerns and concerns in this area have not been fixed yet. the fear would damage will not be able to return to their natural habitat is trying to gloss over the bridge with different and contradictory statements. However, the most important will be built in Turkey and the largest city in the heart of many of these structures ...
- Erzincan-Trabzon railroad question about the project 25/06/2013 MHP Manisa MP Erkan Akçay gave two different questions to the Grand National Assembly of Turkey for Bayburt. Akbulay prepared a proposal for Bayburt in the Erzincan-Trabzon railway project, and prepared a proposal for the transportation investments to Bayburt in 2012, and gave two different questions to the Grand National Assembly of Turkey. Ercan Akçay, the MP of Manisa, who has recently arrived in Bayburt and returned to Ankara following daily visits to 3, presented to the Parliament two different proposals to be sent by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım. The importance of the Erzincan -Trabzon railway project for Bayburt was great and the work of the ministry was not completed.