First of school, Beykoz Logistics Vocational School students awarded Irun certificates that are internationally recognized, Irun region and the Middle East Permanent Representative Mr. Haydar Ozkan 4 December 2012 Tuesday at 14.00 in Kavacık Campus Conference Hall "Turkey and the Modern Silk Roads" After the conference will be held with the ceremony will give certificates.
We would be happy to see the members of the press among the members of the sector in the ceremony where the representatives of the sector will be pleased, we wish good work.
Beykoz Logistics Vocational School
Beykoz Logistics Vocational School
Kavacık Campus Conference Hall
Vatan Cd. No: 69 Kavacık-Beykoz / İstanbul
Participants: Haydar Ozkan (Turkey and the Modern Silk Roads)
Date: 4 December 2012
For Contact and Information:
View Birsen's Full Profile
Wire: 216 444 25 69 (527-528)
Address: Beykoz Vocational School of Logistics Vatan cd. No: 69 Kavacık-Beykoz / İstanbul
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- With modern Silk Road, Turkey, Central Happening 03/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan November, the number of Raillif magazine "Modern Silk Road with Turkey, Central Happening" article titled filed. LETTER THAT THE MINISTER by Arslan Turkey "modern Silk Road Project", also called "Central Corridor" existing lines between East and West poses a complementary and safe route. At this point, the main axis of the transportation policies of our country was to realize large-scale infrastructure investments to provide an uninterrupted transport line from China to London. In the Middle Corridor of the historical Silk Road, which has been a route of trade caravans for centuries, from the Far East to Europe Uzak
- Turkey's most important country of the modern Silk Road 30/11/2018 Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan "Lapis Lazuli corridor of Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, the Caspian Sea, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey's economy, a very important initiative aiming at the development of trade relations and transportation links. The two major corridors connecting the Caspian crossing başı The Middle Corridor istan and the Lapis Lazuli route are Asia and Europe. "Asia Europe trade is done between 28 billion dollars a day," Turkey attended the conference on behalf of Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, in his speech at the opening session, Asian and European continents ...
- Turkey Will Be Logistics Center of the modern Silk Road 09/07/2019 Turkey Will Be Logistics Center of Modern Silk Road: Turkey, covered railway project stretching from China to England, establishing logistics centers 21. Nine completed centers will base the daily 2 billion worth of goods flow "Asia and Europe in the attempted revival of modern Silk Road crossroads located in Turkey, 2 trillion dollar accelerated their logistics centers working to control the flow of commerce. Transportation and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan "Nine of the 21 logistics centers planned to be built within this scope are in operation. We also completed the logistics centers of Mersin and Konya Kayacık. Kars logistics center is under construction. Eight of them tenders, the project…
- Bayburt's Centennial Imaginary Silk Railway conference was held 22/11/2012 Head of Transportation Department Dr. Steel: Bayburt's Centennial Imaginary Silk Railway In Bayburt, Bayburt's Centennial Imaginary Silk Railway conference was held. The conference was organized by Bayburt University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences Conference Hall, Governor Hasan İpek, Mayor Hacı Ali Polat, Rector of Bayburt University. Dr. Gökhan Budak, Chairman of the Provincial Assembly Raci Bayrak, AK Party Province Chairman Yusuf Elci attended the students. Governor Ipek, in his speech at the opening section of the conference, said that Bayburt is located on the historical Silk Road, Y Thank God it is pierced in Kop Mountain. All the Middle East and Iran Val
- Marmaray Modern Silk Road 29/10/2013 Marmaray Modern Silk Road: Modern Silk Road Istanbul's 'Project of the Century' will breathe the traffic. The 5.5 earthquake-proof project, which cost 7.5 billion, is both a masterpiece of technology and a full city museum. Turkey, realizes his dream of 150 years; The opening of Marmaray connecting Asia and Europe is in the 90 year of Republic. Marmaray, connecting only two continents, 150 is not only an annual dream but also a world project ... It connects London to Beijing. The phrase is the new "Silk Road." On the morning of Sunday, with the invitation of Binali Yıldırım, Communications, Transport and Maritime Minister, leşme
- The Silk Road is Revitalized by Modern High Speed Train 11/11/2014 The Silk Road is Revitalized by Modern High Speed Train: A consultation meeting was held for the yeniden Silk Road Economic Zone: transportation project, which will increase the cultural and commercial relations by reviving the old Silk Road. A large-scale consultation meeting of the 'Silk Road Economic Zone' development project to revive the old Silk Road through the modern high-speed train network took place in Xian, China. 18-20 October, on the historical Silk Road in Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region meeting held between Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Egypt, Iran, Azerbaijan and Turkey joined the delegations. Turkey at a meeting organized by the Chinese government, China Silk Road Turkish-Economic and Cultural Cooperation Association (TÜÇİD) was represented. TÜÇİDER Chairman of the Board Prof. DER
- Izmir will be the base of Modern Silk Road 24/10/2015 Izmir will be the base of the Modern Silk Road: Izmir will be a strategic base on the Modern Silk Road. Izmir-Ankara YHT, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars will connect with the train line. Izmir will become a transfer hub. Binali Yildirim, the AK Party candidate for the AK Party, said, alty No one can handle Izmir anymore. Ayı The strategic importance of Izmir in the world trade is increasing due to the increasing transportation and logistics infrastructure. Izmir is now the center and strategic base of the Modern Silk Road, which will regain its former importance. Caspian Strategy Institute (HASEN) by the conference held yesterday in Izmir, Turkey and Izmir were discussed steps to be taken to regain their former glory in this area. The world's commercial center ın
- Bayburt's Centennial Silk Railway Imaginary Conference 21/11/2012 Bayburt's Centennial Silk Railroad Imagination Conference Bayburt University Bayburtun organizes a conference on the imaginary railway. Karadeniz Technical University Faculty of Engineering faculty member of the conference. Dr. Fazıl Çelik will participate as a speaker. In many platforms and live television programs on the railroad that will be delivered to Trabzon via Erzincan N This Train must pass through Bayburt Fak Çelik Bayburt University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences Kazim Erdem Building Conference Hall 21 / 11 / 2012 Watches on Wednesday at 13.30 "Bayburt's Centenary Imaginary Silk Railway" conference will be held.
- Bayburtun Centennial Imaginary Silk Railway Conference 23/11/2012 Karadeniz Technical University Head of Transportation Department Dr. Fazıl Çelik gave a lecture on İp Bayburt's Centennial Imaginary Silk Railway Faz. Bayburt University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences in the hall before the conference in the opening speech of the Rector of Bayburt University. Dr. Gökhan Budak performed. Budak said, ler The University should be the places where the original environments, scientific data are evaluated and these data are presented to the public. We will continue to give such conferences on issues concerning the people and our city. Therefore, as I said earlier, our scientific conferences will be held in the university and our cultural conferences will be held in the cultural center. But it was intense participation. Larger halls Daha
- UITP 7. Turkey Conference will be held in Kayseri 26/01/2017 UITP 7. Turkey Conference will be held in Kayseri: International Public Transport Union 7. Conference will be held in Kayseri, Turkey. A large number of countries will attend the 9 conference in March. International Association of Public Transport (UITP) Turkey Conference, Istanbul and Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. will be hosted by. The conference will focus on the reform and institutionalization of public transport, which is one of the issues on the sector's agenda. xnumx.türki Conference of Turkey, as well as many public transport operators in the country, the central government, local governments, industry associations, research centers, academics and consultants will participate.