TENDER NAME Ankaray and Ankara Metro Operations Z-Textured Non-Slip Mat Purchase
SHORT OF THE TENDER
DESCRIPTION The Procurement of Z-Textured Non-Slip Mats for Ankaray and Ankara Metro Operations shall be tendered in accordance with the 4734 Article 19 of the Public Procurement Law. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below:
TENDER UNIT RAYLI DEPARTMENT OF SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT
RK REGISTER NO 2012 / 69052
ADMINISTRATION'S ADDRESS Emniyet Mahallesi Hipodrom Caddesi A Blok No: 5 06330 YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA
ADMINISTRATION PHONE 312 507 1087
312 507 1330 OF THE ADMINISTRATION
ADMINISTRATION'S ELETRONICAL POSTAGE ADDRESS firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERENET ADDRESS WHICH THE TENDER DOCUMENT WILL BE SEEN https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/
QUALIFICATION, TYPE AND AMOUNT OF THE PROPERTY OF THE PROPERTY The detailed information on the nature, type and quantity of the tender can be reached from the administrative specifications contained in the tender document contained in the EKAP (Electronic Public Procurement Platform).
THE TENDER WILL BE MADE
DATE 20.12.2012 - 15: 00
LOCATION OF THE TENDER EGO General Directorate Directorate of Rail Systems Department of Police Department Hippodrome Street No: 5 A Block. Yenimahalle / ANKARA
TIME OF WORK - 1 The term of the contract is the 60 calendar day from the date of commencement. The Contractor may make partial delivery following the signing of the Contract, but shall deliver the entire goods to the Administration within 60 (Sixty) calendar days in accordance with the tender document.
TIME OF WORK - 2
4. Conditions to be taken in the tender and the required documents and criteria to be applied in the assessment of competence:
4.1. Terms and conditions for participating in the tender:
4.1.1. The Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry or the relevant Chamber of Tradesmen and Craftsmen, as required by the legislation;
126.96.36.199. In case of real person, the first announcement or tender date taken within the year taken in, according to the Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry or related Chamber of Tradesmen and Craftsmen registered document indicating that,
188.8.131.52. In the event of being a legal person, the document which indicates that the legal entity is registered to the room from the Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry,
4.1.2. Signature declaration or signature circular indicating that it is authorized to bid;
184.108.40.206. In case of a real person, then notarized signature Declaration,
220.127.116.11. In the event that he is a legal person, he shows the last status indicating the persons, members or founders of the legal entity and the officials in charge of the legal entity in accordance with his interest. If the Trade Registry Gazette does not have all of this information in a Trade Registry Gazette, the relevant Trade Registry Gazettes showing them all, or showing them notarized signature circular of legal personality with documents,
4.1.3. Letter of bid determined in the Administrative Specification.
4.1.4. Temporary collateral defined in the Administrative Specification.
4.1.5 All or part of the procurement subject cannot be made to subcontractors.
4.2. Documents related to economic and financial adequacy and the criteria that these documents should bear:
By the administration for the economic and financial qualification criteria not specified.
4.3. Documents related to vocational and technical competence and the criteria that these documents must bear:
18.104.22.168. Documents related to the standard:
DIN4102-14 / EN ISO 9239-1 Non-combustible.
5. The most advantageous bid in economic terms will be determined on the basis of price.
6. Only domestic tenderers can participate in the tender.
7. Viewing and purchasing the tender document:
7.1. The tender document can be seen at the address of the administration and can be purchased from 50 A Blok Floor: 5 Yenimahalle / ANKARA at 2 A Block XNUMX TRY (Turkish Lira) EGO General Directorate Rail Systems Department Finance and Purchasing Department Directorate.
7.2. The tenderers are obliged to purchase the tender document or download it via e-signature via EKAP.
8. Bids can be submitted to E-DAG General Directorate Archive and General Document Security District Hipodrom Caddesi No: 5 A Blok Yenimahalle / ANKARA address as well as by registered mail with the registered address.
9. The bidders shall submit their bids on the bid unit prices for the item items. As a result of the tender, the unit price contract shall be signed over the total price calculated by multiplying the quantity of each item of goods and the unit prices proposed for these goods.
In this tender, shall be submitted for the whole work.
10. Tenderers shall submit a bid bond in the amount determined by them not to be less than% 3 of the offered price.
11. The validity period of the bids is 90 (Ninety) calendar days from the date of tender.
12. The tender cannot be submitted as a consortium.
The tenders that we have published on our website are for information purposes and our sources are Official Gazette, Daily Newspapers, Public Institutions and Organizations web pages.