Trolley and Screw Harness
Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ)
Tender Registration Number: 2012 / 163860
1 - Import
a) address: KADI BURHANETTIN MAH. 58059 SIVAS
b) telephone and fax number: 3462251818 / 1708-4699 - 3462235051
c) e-mail address (if any): firstname.lastname@example.org
2 - Quality, type and quantity of the goods subject to the procurement: According to the procurement specifications, technical specifications and drawings, Draw Frame and Screw Harness, 2 Pen
3- Tender / Qualification Evaluation:
a) Location: TÜDEMSAŞ General Directorate SİVAS
b) Date and time: 11.12.2012 - 14: 00
4 - Requirements for participation in the tender and the required documents and the criteria to be applied in the assessment of competence:
4.1. Terms and conditions for participating in the tender:
4.1.1. The Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry or the relevant Chamber of Tradesmen and Craftsmen, as required by the legislation;
18.104.22.168. In case of real person, the first announcement or tender date taken in the year taken in, according to the Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry or related Chamber of Tradesmen and Craftsmen registered in the document indicating that,
22.214.171.124. In the event of being a legal person, the document which indicates that the legal entity is registered to the room from the Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry,
4.1.2. Signature declaration or signature circular indicating that it is authorized to bid;
126.96.36.199. In case of a real person, then notarized signature Declaration,
188.8.131.52. Indicates the latest status indicating the legal status of the legal entity with the partners, members or founders of the legal entity according to its relevance. The Trade Registry Gazette does not have all of this information in a Trade Registry Gazette. documents indicating the issues and notarized signature circular of legal entity,
4.1.3. The form and content of the tender letter set out in the Administrative Specifications,
4.1.4. Temporary guarantee, whose form and content are determined in the Administrative Specification,
4.1.5. The bidders shall submit the part of the tender which the subcontractors are considering to purchase in the annex of the tenders.
4.1.6. If the document submitted by the legal entity to show the work experience belongs to the partner who has more than half the share of the legal entity, it shall be held after the first announcement date by the trade registry offices in the chamber of commerce and industry or by the certified public accountant or the public accountant. the document conforming to the standard form, indicating that this condition has been maintained continuously for the past one year.
4.2 - Professional and Technical Qualification Documents and Criteria
4.2.1- Work experience documents and capacity report
Tenderers shall submit the 25 ton / year for the Trolley and 100 ton / year of production capacity report for the Trolley Team with the documents showing the work experience related to the contract or similar works at the rate of% 16 of the offered price.
It is sufficient to present one of these two documents.
4.2.2-Tenderers shall submit ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certificate.
4.3- Works to be accepted as similar work in this tender:
Tattoo Works for 4.3.1- Draw Frame or Ring Rolling, Screw Harness Kit will be regarded as similar work.
5. The most economically advantageous tender will be determined on the basis of price.
6. The tender shall be applied to all domestic and foreign tenderers and the price advantage shall be applied at the rate of% 15 in favor of the domestic tenderers offering goods / items accepted as domestic goods within the framework of the principles determined by the Public Procurement Authority.
7. Display and purchase of the tender document
7.1. The tender document can be seen at the address of the administration and can be purchased at the same address for 50 Turkish Lira.
7.2. Those who are required to submit bids to purchase the tender document.
8. Bids can be delivered by hand to TUBEMSAS General Directorate SIVAS until the date and time of the tender and can be sent to the same address by registered mail.
9. The tenderers shall submit their bids on the bid unit prices for the item items. As a result of the tender, the unit price contract shall be signed over the total price calculated as a result of the product price of the tenderer and the unit price.
In this tender, partial bid may be given.
10. Tenderers shall submit a bid bond of the amount determined by the tenderers, but not less than% 3.
11. The validity period of the bids is 60 (Sixty) calendar days from the tender date.
12. The tender cannot be submitted as a consortium.
13. This tender is not subject to the Law 4734 except for the prohibition clauses and the prohibition clauses.
14. The delivery of the Draw Frame Kit, including the receipt of the prototype approval as specified in the purchase specifications, within the 60 days following the commencement date of the work, including the receipt of the first batch prototype approval of the Screw Harness Kit, within the 90 days following the date of commencement of work, SİVAS address will be made.
15. Since these materials will be used in the production of wagons, they are exempt from VAT in accordance with the 3065 / a clause of the VAT law numbered 13.
16. The tender document can be viewed at www.tudemsas.gov.tr.
The tenders that we have published on our website are for information purposes and our sources are Official Gazette, Daily Newspapers, Public Institutions and Organizations web pages.