The KGS system, which is used in tolls at highways and Istanbul Bosphorus bridges, will be replaced by HGS, which provides non-stop transit at the toll booths, and will be closed for use as of 1 January 2013.
Road users need to register for OGS or HGS subscription so that they do not become victims. Users will be able to register by applying to the Motorway Service Facilities and PTT agencies and other PTT branches which have HGS label sales agreement on the motorways with the contracted banks.
Those who have cash KGS card in highways, have to apply to the tolls where these services are provided on the highway to become HGS or OGS subscriber and also to return the cards by applying to related banks for cash KGS card taken from banks.
Vehicle owners using the motorway without subscribers, the date of the transition to the next day without paying a fee 7 transition system (OGS or HGS) if they become a member, will pay the normal toll. Otherwise, they will have to pay ten times the administrative fine, along with the toll calculated according to the farthest distance of the motorway used.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- HGS Transition Violation Inquiry | Traffic Penalty Inquiry | HGS Balance Inquiry | Vehicle Inquiry 15/08/2014 HGS Transition Violation Inquiry | Traffic Penalty Inquiry | HGS Balance Inquiry | Vehicle Inquiry: HGS has been designed and implemented as an automatic rapid access system for bridges and highways. After OGS and KGS trials, the desired yield from KGS was discontinued. OGS is still in practice and is in the service of our citizens together with HGS (fast transition system). HGS balance can be done through the PTT branches, as well as the automatic payment order can be made through many banks can be made by loading. However, HGS or OGS balances in the drivers who are not enough credit are making illegal passes. Based on these violations of the transgressions bağlı
- HGS Balance Inquiry How To ... HGS Customer Service 10/02/2015 HGS Balance Inquiry How To ... HGS Customer Service: HGS balance inquiry process can be done in two different ways. They are made online and online via PTT's HGS customer service (444 17 88). HGS balance inquiry process can be done in two different ways. They are made online and online via PTT's HGS customer service (444 17 88). HGS system is implemented for easy access to toll roads such as bridges and highways. During this application, the vehicle's windshield is pasted on the windshield with HIP label. After each pass, your balances are falling and the GSM number you have specified in the system Her
- Bursa Sea Bus ticket sales start tomorrow in the first time 24 on the stove 17/01/2013 Bursa Sea Bus ticket sales will start in the first time 24 January in the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality on the heavy demands of the citizens of Bursa - Istanbul between the sea to provide transportation to the Sea Bus Operations to the sea, 24 starts in January. BUDO tickets will be launched from Bursa and Istanbul and will be launched on Friday, January 18 will be available on the internet. Metropolitan Municipality, which has made significant investments in every field from opening new roads to rail system in order to turn Bursa into a city that can be reached in every aspect, has a strong demand from citizens ı
- Keçiören metro 5 opens in January 02/01/2017 Keçiören metro 5 opens in January: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan said that Ankara Kecioren subway will be opened at 5 January 2017 hour 14.00. Kecioren Metro, which was started to be constructed by the General Directorate of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality EGO, at 2004, was transferred to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication at 7 May 2011. Kecioren Metro was completed at the end of the work. Prime Minister Yıldırım, Atatürk Culture Center (AKM) and Keçiören between the 9,2 kilometers and 9 station located in Kecioren Metro, 31 August test conducted by performing tests. Binali Yildirim, in his speech at the opening of the test drive of the Kecioren Metro, with reference to the long duration of his construction, B
- Tender Announcement: Construction of KGS for Relay Houses and monoblock reinforced concrete pavilion installation and construction of cable construction works. 16/04/2013 Construction of KGS for Relay Houses and monobloc reinforced concrete pavilion installation. 2. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE TCDD 2. Regional Facilities Directorate Within the scope of the exchange of the scissor engines between Eskişehir and Sincan, the establishment of KGS to the Relay Houses at the 38 point and the monobloc reinforced concrete pavilion installation and construction of the cable draw construction works will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 46372 1-Administration a) Address: Marsandiz Mevkii Behiçbey YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and İhale
- Attention to the use of highways KGS Card 16/12/2012 As it is known, since the date of 31 January 2013, KGS Tolls will be closed in order to prevent traffic jams and congestion occurring in toll booths in Istanbul and Bosphorus Bridges. Highways Cash KGS Card citizens, KGS Card 31 2013 XNUMX return until the date of all the General Directorate of Regional Directorates, Branch Chiefs, Maintenance and Operation Chiefs, and if they apply to the collection of toll booths and high-speed cash KGS Card in return and the money installed in the card request transfer to HGS or OGS account or to send them to Bank Accounts. In this case, the Bu
- KGS gone balance left 19/04/2013 The most complaints related to the Fast Pass System (HGS) were related to the transfer of the remaining money in the Card Pass System. According to the information received from the General Directorate of Highways (KGM), a thousand 17 complaints were made between the dates of 2012 31 2013 258 19 and 13 which replaced the KGS. Complaints in the first place, 12 with the transfer of money from the KGS to HGS was receiving problems, it was followed by 8 HGS tag and card not found. The percentage of those who complained that the HGS label was not read during the tolls was XNUMX. XNUMX part of the complaints, the distance from the HGS label consists of cutting off the distance, again in
- Test Drive in Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project 1 Starts in January 09/11/2016 Test Drive in Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project 1 Starts in January: 1 Traveling time between Asia and Europe with the completion of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project, which will begin test drives in January The efforts for the completion of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project, which is a division of the network, have accelerated. The project, which is planned to be implemented by the end of the year, will bring the products in Asia to Europe. The Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project of the 15 kilometer starting from the capital of Azerbaijan, Baku, passing through Georgia's Tbilisi and Ahilkelek cities to Kars'
- Minibus departs in Istanbul, 20 thousand people 'havaray' comes 21/04/2012 Idris Naim Şahin, Minister of Internal Affairs, announced that minibuses will be converted into buses in line with arrangements to be made in Istanbul. "Minibus shopkeepers will not be victimized," he said Sahin, up to a thousand people in one hour 20 can carry passengers "havaray" project is thought to be considered for Istanbul. Sahin, MHP Istanbul deputy Durmuşali Torlak's response to the question, the new arrangements for the integration of minibuses in the transportation system, he said. Sahin, the physical condition of the roads, the distance of the lines, taking into account the changing urban structure of buses will be gradually converted into buses announced. In the 3-4 Turkey for the city's transport-related issues "Transport Master Plan" that specifies the frame rail project was developed in ...
- TCDD monopoly is disappearing and special rival coming 31/10/2011 The aim of the removal of the monopoly of TCDD on railways officially entered the 2012 program. Private sector locomotive wagon investment in freight and passenger transport on the desired lines can do. According to Turkey's radical 2012 year program determined objectives in the transport sector next year. In 2012, a new era will start in TCDD's train operations. According to this, the TCDD monopoly will be eliminated in the railways and the train operation of the private sector will be provided. The TCDD's 'opening to private' target, which was mentioned earlier from time to time, officially entered the 2012 year program. In the program, ”the transition to railways in private sector train operation, TCDD restructuring yol decision took place. In the program, ın freight transports are heavily weighted Program