When you arrive at the Frankfurt airport you can continue your journey by rail. This is available at the Frankfurt airport since 1999. Frankfurt Airport has a nice and clean station along the Cologne-Frankfurt line. Until now, Intercity Express trains were in service at this station. But now the German ICE High Speed Train has begun to exchange passengers from Frankfurt Airport. This situation has many advantages for passengers Bu
Source : Raillynews
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- German ICE Trains Pancras Station (Video) 22/12/2012 For the first time a train of Eurostar enters London St.Pancras station. German ICE Trains started to organize flights with their trains to England via the Channel Tunnel. Maybe now, thanks to the competition on this line, you can reach cheaper prices and get better service with more European - UK connection ... Source: Raillynews
- Germany's high-speed train ICE 25 years old 27/05/2016 Germany's high-speed train ICE 25 years old: High speed train (ICE) 25 years old. The first trips were made by 25 on 29-1991 May 5. Thus, the high-speed train period in Germany started with the trains of German Railways called Inter City Express. King of railways Every German knows ICE (Inter City Express). The ICE brand of German Railways has reached the 100 reputation level. The flagship of the company's high-speed trains. Although ICE contributes to the annual turnover between 8 and 10, the company's reputation is of great benefit. Introducing the latest model ICE 3 N
- Germany's New Fast Train ICE 4 Introduced 17/09/2016 Germany's new high-speed train ICE 4 was introduced: the German railway company, Deutsche Bahn, introduced the latest model of the high-speed train ICE. The new trains will not go 330, but the 250 will go faster. One of the world's leading rail companies, Deutsche Bahn, 4. generation ICE introduced the high speed trains. 3. The latest trains can reach 330 km, while the last trains can reach 250 km. It was stated that the new trains will be slower but safer and more comfortable than before. While all passengers can benefit from free internet on the trains, they will have more advantages for bicycles and disabled people. 830 passenger capacity X
- High-speed train from ICE in Stuttgart, Germany 01/10/2012 In Stuttgart, Germany, ICE short train known as the name of the train as a result of derailment passengers were stuck in the train for a while. Police said the train stopped after leaving the main railway station in Stuttgart in the direction of Hamburg, leaving 200 meters and leaving the cable on the locomotive while the passengers were stranded in the train for approximately 1 hours. After the power cut, passengers were removed from the train. Several passengers were reportedly injured in the accident. Source: www.haberler.com
- Train Crash in Germany! High Speed ICE 03/05/2017 Train Crash in Germany! High-speed train (ICE) from Düsseldorf to Berlin derailed. 2 injured in the accident occurred while the train continues to experience disruptions. A train crash occurred in the train station in Dortmund. As a result of the derailment of the high-speed train from Düsseldorf to Berlin, the 2 was slightly injured. While the wounded were taken to hospital, train delays were experienced. Authorities, Dortmund Central Train Station-linked train that will perform the citizens, the website warned to check the current train hours. Major damage occurs on the railroad cranes gelir
- ICE has gone 25 miles between wagons 02/10/2017 A passenger who puts his luggage on a high-speed train in Germany suddenly climbed into a wagon when the doors closed. gone. An interesting event took place in Bielefeld, Germany. The passenger, who put his luggage in the ICE, panicked when the doors suddenly closed and the train moved. Instead of informing the authorities and picking up their baggage at the next station, they suddenly climbed on the train and traveled on a full 25 km train. ICE at a speed of up to 25 km 350: 6 in the waters of this dangerous journey, the trains in the train with the attention of other passengers ended without loss of life. When the other passengers informed the mechanic on the subject, Diğer
- Inci Aku represent Turkey at the Automechanika fair in Frankfurt 16/09/2016 Inci Aku represent Turkey at the Automechanika fair in Frankfurt: the most valuable brand in Turkey Inci Aku battery industry, 13 - 17 2016 will take place between September date took place at the Frankfurt Automechanika Fair. İnci Akü exhibits AGM and EFB series products at the fair where numerous products and services such as spare parts, automobile accessories and automotive equipment will be exhibited. IS Battery Tester, which can perform short-term battery discharge and conductivity test at the same time, is the focus of the fair because of being the first in the world. Pearl GS Yuasa; automotive, light commercial and Start-Stop category developed with advanced technology in the automotive industry hafif
- Çiğ Köfteli on the Frankfurt Tram, Türkülü Gezi 26/11/2018 Frankfurt Consul General Burak Karartı and many Turkish citizens attended the Kültür Raw Meatballs Party in Tram ğ event organized by the Culture Association of Gaziantep. Frankfurt Consul General Burak Karartı and many Turkish citizens attended the Kültür Raw Meatballs Party in Tram ğ event organized by the Culture Association of Gaziantep. The signpost of the tram 'Gaziantep', the number of Antep's plate number '27' was written. The guests, who were invited by local artists to Gaziantep folk songs, visited and visited Frankfurt. On the back of the trolley consisting of three wagons, raw meatballs were kneaded and served to the participants. Consul General Karartı, "Raw meatballs on the tram to do the activity, but the Turks"
- Today in History: 6 May 1899 Deusche Bank with German capital, Ottoman capital with French capital, Anatolian capital with German capital X 06/05/2012 6 May 1899 An agreement was reached on the Baghdad Railway concession between the German-owned Deusche Bank, the French-owned Ottoman Bank, the German-owned Anatolian Railway Company and the French-owned Izmir-Kasaba Company representatives. The share of the French in the Baghdad Railway was 40. 6 May 1942 Law No. 4219 on the transfer of Erzurum-Karabıyık khans to the Ministry of National Defense has entered into force.
- Bahnstandort Frankfurt (Oder), c / o Investor Center Ostbrandenburg GmbH 26/12/2010 Address: Im Technologiepark 1 15236 49 335 5 57 1300 49 335 5 57 1310 XNUMX XNUMX-XNUMX
- Verkehrsgesellschaft Frankfurt am Main 30/01/2010 Address: Kurt Schuhmacher-Str. 8 60311 49 69 21 32 21 X NUMX 20 49 69 21 32 60 90 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX ffm.de Contact: Herr Hans-Jürgen Poths
- The strike did not end in Germany. The first of the strikes started today as a warning strike by the subway employees in Frankfurt, and it was reported that all day tram and subway will not work. 05/03/2012 After the strikes of workers from foreign service and passenger services in Frankfurt and Berlin airports in Germany, the strike of the metro drivers began in Frankfurt. German 'Verdi' union of the Regional President of the State of Hessen Jürgen Bothner'e according to information starting today morning, the strike of the subway employees will continue all day. During the day the tram and metro stops in and around Frankfurt. Today's strike is attended by civil servants in the municipal administration, hospital and kindergarten employees, and some other public institutions. Verdi said that they expect 125 thousand people working in federal, municipal and provincial government agencies to strike kuruluş
- Frankfurt Metro Map 27/07/2012 Frankfurt Metro Map:
- Atatürk Airport displaces Frankfurt 17/04/2014 Atatürk Airport displaces Frankfurt: Atatürk Airport was the third most used airport in Europe by increasing the number of passengers by 11. In the first quarter of the year, Istanbul Atatürk Airport crossed the airports of Frankfurt and Amsterdam and became the third busiest airport in Europe. In the 2013, the 5, which is on the list of Europe's most crowded airports, increased the number of passengers by 11 to 12,4 million this year. Frankfurt 12,2 million, Amsterdam while 11,2 million passengers remained behind Istanbul. Since the 1960s, Frankfurt has been listed in the top three of the list, saying that Istanbul should maintain this performance throughout the year.
- Frankfurt Railway Station Refreshing 24/12/2015 Frankfurt Train Station is being renovated: The Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof - Frankfurt Railway Station, opened in 1888 in Germany, is being renovated to the 135 million Euros. One of Europe's largest railway stations, the Frankfurt Railway Station, which is visited by a thousand passengers a day, is being renovated. 450 will cost 2020 million euros for the renovation work to be carried out until 135. 27,5 million of this money will be covered by the city coffers, while the rest will be covered by the German Railways (DB). According to the German news agency DPA, Mayor Olaf Cunitz, Transport Minister Stefan Majer and Treasurer Uwe Becker agreed to the Maj
- Japanese pride Tokaido Shinkansen high-speed train 50 years old (Video) 02/10/2014 Japanese pride Tokaido Shinkansen high-speed train 50 years old: Japan's production industry iftar high-speed train Tokaido Shinkansen 50. celebrated his age. 1964'te first time the first flight from Tokyo to Tokyo, the train, 515 2 kilometers and a half hour by taking a speed record at that time. Shinkansen was seen as a symbol of the technical and economic rise of Japan: ve Tokaido Shinkansen II. After World War II, he contributed and introduced both to the Japanese economy, culture and social progress. Hem The average annual lag of the high-speed train, which has never been accidental during its half century, is in 59 seconds. Dünya
- German High Speed Railway Delegation at TÜVASAŞ (Photo Gallery) 04/06/2014 German High Speed Rail Delegation in TÜVASAŞ: to evaluate the high-speed railways in Germany and Turkey scales, 29-31 held between May "High Speed Rail Planning and Management Workshop" to be located in Turkey, the German delegation, Turkey Wagon Industry Joint Stock Company (TÜVASAŞ) made investigations. The delegation, including academicians, bureaucrats and private sector representatives, came to Sakarya after meeting in Ankara and Eskişehir. After the meeting, TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal gave a tour of the TÜVASAŞ production site to the visitors.
- Çorum high speed train and the airport 27/01/2016 Çorum high-speed train and the airport must be reached as soon as possible: Information Culture and Tourism Development Support Association (BİKTUDER) President Hayati Çam, gladly announced last week that Governor Ahmet Kara will start his / her work in Çorum to start the reconstruction of the airport where the 22 has been completed. stated that an airport with high standard should be built in Corum. Turkey In the 22 international 23 local airport for a total 55 airport noted that the active in pine, "Merzifon 6 km, Amasya 45 km and Çorum 63 km from the State Airports Administration of Amasya Merzifon Airport, Weather Envanter
- No Airport, No High Speed Train 06/11/2017 Deputy Prime Minister of Niğde and Member of the Commission of the Commission Ömer Fethi Gürer asked the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan in Niğde Airport Plan and Budget Committee whose foundation was laid in 1995. Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, 2018 announced the construction of airports in progress. However, Niğde airport, which was laid the foundation in 1995, was not included in the program. Üzerine THE RESPONSE OF NIGDE PASSION NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED Haber The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan's Budget Committee, upon the statements of the CHP Niğde Deputy Ömer Fethi “
- CHP Gürer, Havaalanı Niğde Ne Airport What Is The High Speed Train CH 24/12/2017 CHP Niğde deputy Ömer Fethi Gürer, in his speech at the General Assembly of the Assembly, Niğdeliler expects the airport, high-speed train, energy specialty region and Ecemiş Water projects are not included in the budget of the 2018 year, said: . Deputy Prime Minister Mehmet Simsek said the consortium will decide where to build the automobile plant. NO IN THE 2018 BUDGET AS NIGDE'S NAME her CHP Niğde Deputy Ömer Fethi Gürer, as promised during the budget negotiations at the General Assembly of the Turkish Grand National Assembly, has been expecting the Niğdeliler for years and has always been disappointed in the budget of the 2018 year.
- Turkey's First Multi-Siemens Velaro High-Speed Train Road (Special News) - Video 25/09/2013 Turkey's First Multi-Siemens Velaro High-Speed Train Road: Siemens, will assume the TCDD seven winning companies is very high-speed train tender for the technical maintenance of trains each will cost seven million euros 285 years. High speed trains are expected to be used in Istanbul - Ankara and Ankara -Konya lines. Siemens Rail Systems Division director Jochen Eickholt, "that makes large investments into the future with this rail system sales for Siemens Turkey is the meaning of the entrance to the market." said. While TCDD is making major investments in railway networks, 2020 aims to lay a thousand kilometers of high-speed train tracks for the 10 year. This goal Bu
- Bombardier Introduces Very High Speed Train (Special News - Video) 25/10/2013 Bombardier Very High Speed Train: Bombardier company from Turkey Sales Manager Pier Prina Mello very high-speed train they intend to Turkey between 24-25 October 2013 date made Turkey in Istanbul introduced the Railway Infrastructure and Tools at the summit. Among the participants, the summit with other high-speed train manufacturers is held at the Point Hotel in Taksim. RayHaber, RaillyNews and TeleferikHaber participated as members of the press. Bombardier Zerifo is a product and design wonders of Italy Railways designed for TCCD which belongs to 300 family. Very high speed train that can reach 380 km / h TCDD will soon X
- Malfunctioning High-Speed Train Saved Old Locomotives (Video) 03/08/2014 High-Speed Train that Faults Old Locomotives Saved this way: Istanbul-Ankara high-speed train, the district of Izmit failed. Prime Minister and presidential candidate Recep Tayyip Erdogan also attended the ceremony after the first expedition after the first flight between Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train, last night electrical failures and transformers in the night due to a breakdown at the transformers had a night of nightmares. While trying to fix the electricity failure underneath, the locomotive working with the train engine from Ankara came to Izmit Station and the train waiting at Izmit Station was taken to Köseköy station. Meanwhile a few Bu
- They stopped the high-speed train sitting on the tracks (Video) 22/08/2014 They stopped the high-speed train by sitting on the rails: Citizens reacting to the request to close the gate, which was first closed and then reopened by the TCDD in Geyve district of Sakarya, then stopped the High Speed Train (YHT) flights. 3 people were detained in connection with the incident. Delay on the YHT line between Adapazarı and Istanbul, the tunnel construction on the new railway line between Mekece and Adapazarı was started due to the failure to finish the old line. Even with the arrangement, 8 divided the town of Alifuatpaşa in Geyve district of Sakarya, where a thousand people lived. The 150 yearly secure level crossing, which previously connected the town, has been closed, with the train arriving…
- There is no airport There is no airport There is no train There is no train 18/03/2019 20 was the only expedition to Germany at Çaycuma Airport. Yavuzyılmaz CHP, the German company after the withdrawal from the expedition, "There is no airport train there is no train there is no train, there is no boat," he said. At Xnumx, Zonguldak Caycuma Airport, which has an annual 1999 passenger capacity of 1,000 passengers, was only flying to Düsseldorf, Germany. If a citizen wants to go to Istanbul by plane, then Germany and then to fly to Istanbul, the total flight distance was 500 thousand 4 kilometers. When the German airline company to Zonguldak went bankrupt, all flights ended. "DOMESTIC LINE…