The world's longest high-speed train line opens between Beijing and Canton, which is a distance of about 2 thousand kilometers to 300.
The average 300 km / h hour, the train from the northern capital of Beijing to the south 2 thousand 298 km will go up to the Canton.
The 22 hours with the high-speed train will go down to 8 hours. On the train line will be 35 station including major cities such as Zhengzhou, Wuhan and Changsha.
The opening of the train line will be held on December at the 26, which is Mao's birthday. Thus the high-speed train line will be functional in year-end permits.
With the opening of this line, it is also hoped that the 23 2011 will be lined up on the negative results of the accident caused by the two-speed train collision that killed 40 near Wenzhou in eastern China. This accident was the deadliest railway accident since 2008.
The accident caused serious concerns about the safety of China's high-speed train line. In the foreign market, the Chinese railway industry was heavily wounded.
Although the 2007 was established in China, the high-speed train lines already have the world's largest network. 2010 8 358 2020 16 XNUMX XNUMX at the end of the XNUMX is expected to increase to a thousand km.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- World's Longest High Speed Train Line Opens in China 15/12/2012 World's Longest High Speed Train Line Opens in China Between Beijing and the southern Guangcou on the World's Longest Train Line will be run on the train. China, the capital of Beijing to the south of Guangcou city between the world's longest high-speed train line will put into service. The Chinese Ministry of Railways, "Mao Zedong's birthday", announced the launch of the 26-thousand 2-kilometer Beijing-Guangcou high-speed line in December. The average speed of the 298 km per hour of the train specified, the train between Beijing and the economic center of the south of Guangcou 300 hours of transportation time will reduce 20,5 said. The highest speed is designed as the 8 mileage, even, Şıciacuang, Cıngcou, En
- World's longest high-speed train line 26 opens in December 18/12/2012 The world's longest high-speed train line, 26, opens in December China, which makes the "most" of almost everything, now opens the world's longest high-speed train line. According to the Chinese media, the Ministry of Railways of China, the capital city of Beijing and the south of the city of fairs, Guangzhou, the link will connect the train line, which is the birthday of Mao Zedong'in 26 opens in December. There will be an 2 stop including the 298 thousand 35 kilometers and even Shijiazhuang, Zhengzhou, Wuhan and Changsha. The average speed of the train will be 300 kilometers per hour, the time between Beijing and Guangzhou transportation time will be reduced from 20,5 to 8 hours recorded. Ortalama
- China prepares to open the world's longest high-speed train line 23/10/2014 China is preparing to open the world's longest high-speed train line: China, which has made great progress in the high-speed train field, is preparing to open the world's longest high-speed train line with the 1776 mileage. The 23,3 will cost $ 1 billion and the high-speed train line, which can be reached at an hourly speed of 250, is located between the center of Gansu province in the northwest of the country and the center of the Uighur Autonomous Region of Xinjiang (Xinjinag). According to China International Radio, this line will be the world's longest high-speed train line, and the line's Urumqi-Kumul division will be opened in November. Its short name is Lanxin and it starts from Lanzhou, Kısa
- The longest high-speed train line in the world officially opened 30/12/2012 The world's longest high-speed train line was officially opened The line connecting the south of the country with Beijing was officially opened on China's communist founding leader Mao's birthday. The Beijing line used to be an 22 hour trip; The journey time now goes below the 10 watch. Approximately 2 thousand 300 high-speed train line built in China was officially opened. Trains on the line connecting the capital Beijing and the southern commercial district of Guangjo are going to speed 300 per hour. The trains are expected to be accelerated later. Some parts of the line were already opened. The authorities say that the Beijing-Guangjo line is one of the lines with the highest technical structure in the world.
- World's longest high-speed train line opened (Image Gallery) 26/12/2012 The new high-speed train line connecting China's Beijing with Guangzhou cities and reducing the time from 22 to 8 hours is now available. After successful test runs, the line is the 2 bin 398 kilometer and it is the longest high speed train in the world. When the line between Shenzen and Hong Kong is planned to be completed at 2015, it will be the first direct route between Hong Kong and the capital city of Beijing. The 300 stops at an average speed of 350 per hour. Past ...
- What brought the world's longest high-speed train line? 29/12/2012 What brings the world's longest high-speed train line In which cities will this line operate? How far away? What will be the maximum speed? We explain in our article. In our country, the high-speed train lines, which have recently started to be invested, have been one of the favorite transportation vehicles in the world for quite a long time. In this context, especially in Far Eastern countries, serious resources are allocated. The Chinese government has also increased the resource allocated in this focus recently. The last high speed train line is a good example of this. China's Bejing and Guangzhou Be
- China launches the world's longest high-speed train line with 2 thousand 298 kilometers 06/01/2013 China, the world's longest high-speed train line with the 2 thousand 298 kilometers to service, the first official train service was carried out. The high-speed train journey that connects the capital city of Beijing with the port city of Guangzhou in the south is completed in 7 hours 59 minutes. With the opening of the Beijing-Guangzhou expedition, it has been reported that the high-speed train line in the country has reached 9 thousand 300 kilometers. G09.00 departs from Beijing on the 801 at local time and takes the first flight from 28 to XNUMX.
- World's longest high-speed train line 09/05/2013 The world's longest high-speed train line China has opened the world's longest high-speed train line. Train departing from the capital Beijing, the 2 bin 300 goes to Guangzhou city in eight hours. The world's longest high-speed train line was commissioned at a train station in western Beijing. Thanks to the high-speed train line, the 2 thousand 300 kilometer road between Beijing and Guangzhou city was reduced to eight hours. 22 hours were required to cover the same distance as normal trains. The new trains are able to speed 35 per hour even if only the fastest trains stop at 300 big city station. The price of train tickets on the new line Yeni
- Establishing the world's longest high-speed train line between Russia and China 21/10/2014 Russia and China establish the world's longest high-speed train line: Mongolia and Russia, the two countries to connect one of the capitals agreed on the project of high-speed train. The agreement on the high-speed train project was signed in Moscow, Russia. The 7 high-speed train line, which is a thousand kilometers long, is expected to cost 230 billion dollars. The project, which is expected to be the longest high-speed train line in the world, will be three times longer than the 2 bin 298 speed train line between Beijing and Guangzhou, China. The Chinese media have said that the high-speed train line kon