The map of the Tokyo subway, one of the most famous metros in the world, and the people traveling on the subway are astounded.
The Tokyo metro, which is incomparably larger than the Istanbul metro, attracts attention with its enormous size and technological superiority. However, this situation brings many difficulties.
In Tokyo, which is one of the most populous cities in the world, people who use the metro are traveling with fish. The congestion in the metrobus or subway in Istanbul is hardly near the congestion of the Tokyo subway.
The Japanese turned the gold of Tokyo into an anthill. The map of the Tokyo metro is literally an 'ant nest'. People were put on the train by being pushed and compressed by the officers. Although traveling on the subway is like torture, many of them endure this distress as it provides the ease of going to work on time.
The map of the Tokyo Metro brought Istanbul's metro and tram lines to mind. When both maps are brought side by side, there is an enormous difference. While the Japanese were relieving the traffic of Tokyo by metro, digging the city like a mole; Istanbul, which is one of the most popular cities in the world, offers services only in certain parts of the city.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Karacadag Ski Center Road Mole 08/01/2014 Karacadağ Ski Center road mole: Drivers want to start work on the corrupt part of the road to Karacadağ Ski Center. It is also required to carry out the necessary sign and plate works on the same route. The roads leading to Karacadağ, the first and only ski resort in the Southeastern Anatolia Region, resemble a mole. Drivers on the road to the center of such a tourism potential as soon as possible wants to start the work of editing. Drivers who want to reach Karacadağ Ski Center in Siverek District of Şanlıurfa are experiencing great troubles. It is stated that there are not enough sign and plate work on the road. It is stated that many drivers lost their way and entered other routes. Birçok
- TCDD Playground Drug Slot 27/01/2013 TCDD orchard drug addict Drug addicts are using cannabis and similar substances in the garden in front of every day misafirhane State Railways in the city that have not been used since 10 in Diyarbakır became a drunken and drug use center. 10, a state railway guesthouse located on the central station of Yenisehir district of Diyarbakir, was transferred to the Chamber of Commerce with the Demir build transfer operating model misafir years ago. After the evacuation of the guesthouse, the State Railways canceled the protocol. On top of that the 2 floors were abandoned to rot in the guesthouse. It has become the center of drunken, thinner and drug addicts of the guesthouse, which was left in the dormant state. Durum
- Alanya Bird Nest and Yalci Road are Expanding 25/07/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, Rural Services teams Alanya Yalç and Bird Nest neighborhoods on the way of the expansion work. The metropolitan municipality expands the narrow roads and brings them together with asphalt to make the citizens more comfortable and safer. Rural Services Department teams, finally, Alanya's Yalci and Bird Nest Neighborhoods secure the connection path. The mountain side of the road, which is one side of the cliff, is extended by breaking through the crusher machines. The road will be covered with asphalt after the extension and infrastructure works are completed. We're opening new roads. Isa Akdemir, Consultant Consultant who examined the works on site; "Mayor Menderes Turel"
- Drives on the Roads Returning to the Mole 13/02/2015 Drives on Roads Returning to the Mole: Cambazlik: Asphalt roads in Adana after the rain has almost turned into a mole. The ongoing rain in the city center caused the asphalt to be dismantled, especially on some main streets and boulevards. Those who are forced to cover roads that are damaged by rain due to their vehicles are almost as a man. Automobile mechanics, pits formed on asphalt roads, front wheels of tires, tires and damage the steering system, stating that the driver, warned the drivers to be careful on such roads.
- Hizan-Tatvan Highway Returned to Mole 23/02/2015 Hizan-Tatvan Highway Returned to the Mole: The pits formed on the highway after the rainfall in Hizan are giving the drivers a hard time. Hizan-Tatvan highway has almost returned to the mole after snowfall. The pits and deteriorating parts of the Hizan-Tatvan highway on the 45 kilometer are giving the drivers a hard time. It becomes a pond with a light rain. After the snow falling in the district periodically Hizan-Tatvan road pits occurred. Sabri drinker, a large part of the highway is damaged after the rain, pits occurred, he said. Working on the road Yol
- Tokyo-Istanbul-London Speed Train Line Not A Dream That Can Imagine 06/11/2013 Tokyo-Istanbul-London High-Speed Train Line Can Not Be Dreamed of: A Proposal: The Ankara Chamber of Commerce (ATO) President Salih Bezci stated that the high-speed train line, which departs from Tokyo, expressed by the Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, reached London via Istanbul. he said. According to a written statement made by ATO, Bezci received the Japan Nikkei Company General Manager Tatsuya Kitamura and International Business Development Manager Ken Yamaguchi at his office. Kitamura gave information to Bezci about the situation of trade relations between the two countries and stated that economic relations could not reach the level to meet the 100 friendship. Turkish - Japanese relations 90. year…
- The huge difference between Istanbul and Tokyo metro! 01/04/2012 The map of the Tokyo subway, one of the most famous metros in the world, leaves the visitors astonished. The Tokyo subway station, which is incomparably larger than the Istanbul metro, dazzles with its enormous size and technological superiority. The Japanese have turned the gold of Tokyo into an anthill. Uncomplicated The map of the Tokyo metro brought Istanbul's metro and tram lines to mind. When both maps are brought side by side, there is an enormous difference. While the Japanese were relieving the traffic of Tokyo by metro, digging the city like a mole; Istanbul, which is one of the most popular cities in the world, offers services only in certain parts of the city. METRO MAP OF TWO CITIES IN ISTANBUL İ
- Full Automatic Storey Car Park Continues Full Gas 20/11/2018 Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Hacıkasım Mevkii Yavuz Selim (Tanjant Road) on the city is gaining full-automatic car park work continues to full throttle. In the Black Sea Region, the level of 30 was reached in the construction of the high-rise car park, which stands out as the first and only feature. 37 557 2019 contracted construction of the construction of the car park construction is planned to be completed by the end of XNUMX year. Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, promising that the projects they are giving the city one by one by the city center to provide a multi-storey car park said that they continue to work for a long time. Gümrükçüoğlu, Bel From the budget of our municipality Gümrük
- Aksaray-Airport metro failed to walk on the rails (Video) 06/11/2013 Aksaray- Airport metro failed to run on the track: 'The project of the century' Marmaray 's failures followed by failures in the metro. The locals had to walk through the rails. Aksaray-airport time of the metro, this morning, the hours of 09: 00 queues failed. The metro station, which is in an area close to the bus station, has lost its mobility. Upon the fault announcement, the passengers in the subway jumped from the opening doors. Passengers who had to walk in the area with rails for a while reached to Otogar Metro station and continued to take another metro. What happened in the subway was viewed by the citizen Mehmet Güleryüz. Recorded images of citizens Kayd
- Moscow Metro opens 196 station (Video) 11/12/2014 The 196 station of the Moscow Metro was opened: The 196 station of the Moscow metro was opened on Monday. Opened Troparevo Station is expected to serve 200 thousand passengers per day. The line is expected to carry direct passengers to Moscow's city center early next year. Russia metro network. In the middle, the burgundy-colored line ensures that all stations operate interconnectively. The Russian government plans to build another 2020 metro station to Moscow by 78. The total length of the Moscow metro is 327.5 kilometers. The ruble against the dollar since last February due to the crisis of Ukraine 40 depreciation of the construction of the subway to put a difficult situation in
- Special day envelope for TCDD's 156 year 26/09/2012 General Directorate of PTT State Railways Establishment of 156. Due to the anniversary, 23 on 2012 on September N 153 of the Establishment of State Railway. Anniversary 23.09.2012 ANKARA ibar special date envelope with special date stamp will be available. Moreover, on the date of the sale of the special day stamped special day envelope, a 156. Anniversary 23.09.2012 ANKARA esi special date stamp will be used at Ulus PTT Central Directorate Filate Office Ulus / ANKARA. The public is respected. Source: www.tcdd.gov.tr
- Tokyo Metro Co., Ltd. 30/01/2010 Address: 3-19-6 Higash-Ueno, Taito-Ku JP - 1108614 Tokyo Phone: + 81338377046 Fax: + 81338377219 E-Mail: Contact: Herr Hajime Sato
- Rail System in Tokyo Carries Million People 20 Every Day 16/07/2012 The 40 million population of Tokyo, the world's most populous capital city, carries a rail line up to 60. Every day 20 million people are using these lines. In the subway and trains, the wagon is reserved for Japanese women. In Japan's capital, Tokyo, there are more than 650 subway stations, while the majority of the metro and rail system transport is in the private sector and each company has its own pricing system. Japan Railways (JR), which has the most common network in the country and has a big place in the high-speed train network, is a state-owned enterprise that has an autonomous structure, which was previously a state.
- Tokyo Metro Map 09/08/2012 Tokyo Metro Map Last updated: August 2012
- The most difficult journey to the Tokyo subway (Photo Gallery) 25/03/2013 The most difficult journey in Tokyo Subway In Tokyo, which is one of the most crowded cities in the world, people who are using the metro are traveling with fish. Istanbul metrobus or subway in the subway, the subway station in Tokyo is almost no jam. The Tokyo metro carries about 8 million people a day. The Japanese travels on the subway, and they find every corner they sleep on. Photos by Michael Wolf Source: www.milliyet.com.tr
- Prime Minister of Japan: Getting up from Tokyo, moving to Istanbul and coaching the dream of a high-speed train to London 30/10/2013 Prime Minister of Japan: Rising from Tokyo, moving to Istanbul, the dream of a high-speed train to London co-ordinate together: Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who spoke at the opening ceremony of Marmaray, said, Londra Let's get up from Tokyo and move to Istanbul Let's imagine the dream of a high-speed railway along the way. bir Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, speaking at the opening ceremony of Marmaray, "Let's get up from Tokyo, go to Istanbul, the dream of a high-speed railroad that runs from London together," he said. Transport, Shipping and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the Romanian Prime Minister Victor Ponta made a speech after the opening ceremony for Marmaray. History of the people of Romania Romanya
- Tokyo Metro Network Expands 16/07/2015 Tokyo Metro Network Expands: Tokyo metropolitan administration announced the planning of the new metro line, which is expected to end after the 2020 Olympic Games that will be hosted by the city. The plan for the expansion of city metro lines will be presented to the Ministry of Transport and Tourism of Japan later this month. If the plan is approved by the ministry, preparations will be completed until the 2016 year. In line with the expansion of the lines, it is planned to open a line to the Shinagawa station, which has a point in the maglev line in the center of Tokyo. Another expansion plan will be from Tokyo station to Ginza, Harumi and Ariake and to the Rinkai region. Another statement made every day Yap
- Poetry Photos from Tokyo Metro 07/07/2017 Poetry Photographs from the Tokyo Metro: German photographer Michael Wolf published the photographs he took at the busiest hours on the Tokyo subway as 'Tokyo Compression'. German photographer Michael Wolf took a poetic photograph in the crowded Tokyo subway station, which has been shot at the busiest hours since 2010. Wolf's book 'Tokyo Compression' (Tokyo Compression), reflects the conditions of people traveling on the subway windows or other passengers. Im I went for four weeks at each time and returned with more impressive photographs. Sh He went to Shimo-Kitazawa station on top of 2010-2013.
- In Tokyo, subway journeys are stunned 08/11/2017 Japan's city of 38 with a population of 1 million is one of the most populous cities in the world. Passengers are fast and on time to arrive in transit because they prefer. When you first look at a movie scene in Tokyo, an ordinary day in Tokyo. In Tokyo, the people who use the subway train are practicing fish. The Tokyo Metro, where it is almost impossible to move, has a difference. Passengers are pushing passengers to fit in the metro during peak hours. These officers are called "Oshiya". Passengers who leave no space in the metro do not even object to those who push themselves. The crowd in the Istanbul subway is almost never next to Tokyo's congestion. Tokyo subway annually Tokyo
- IZNIK TILES ARE IN TOKYO METRO 24/01/2012 Chairman of Iznik Tile Foundation, Işıl Akbaygil: "The reason for us to come from Tokyo Metro is the presence of İznik Tiles in Istanbul Metro." We restored the dome at the Masjid Aksa. President of Iznik Tile Foundation, Işıl Akbaygil: "The reason why we came from the Tokyo Metro is the presence of İznik Tiles in the Istanbul Metro. The Masjid A mosque was built in Aksa and the mosque Aksa was built in the same way as the model. The 16 had the same quality and the same amazing image. İznik Tile Foundation is located in the headquarters in Etiler İz
- Enjoy the taste of the snow in Uludağ 14/01/2015 Enjoy the snow in Uludağ: In the cities like Istanbul, snow means an ordeal, but snow is a bit of fun. In the winter months, both the stress of the city and the address of those who want to enjoy the taste of the belly, the place where white and green meet Uludag. In terms of winter tourism, Uludağ's popularity is indisputable, one of the first places that comes to mind when it comes to winter and fun. Uludag, which fascinates its visitors with its concept addressed to every age and every audience, is really ideal for having fun in terms of both its scenery and winter sports. As someone who lives in Istanbul, snow is the most İstanbul
- He Was Trained as a Trainer (Not Video) 08/11/2013 Trainer was not appointed as an art teacher in Samsun: Art teacher in Samsun 31 year Yasemin Ergun, 3 years after waiting for the appointment as a teacher could not be appointed Light Rail System began to work as a train engineer. Ergün, I chose to be a painting teacher. But she didn't. I love my current job too. Yasemin Ergün, married with one child, graduated from Ondokuz Mayıs University Department of Art Teaching in 2007. Ergun, 3 year was prepared for exams to be appointed as teachers, entered. However, the light rail system built by Samsun Metropolitan Municipality can not be assigned am
- Uludag Passengers crashed in 2 hours (Video) 17/02/2015 Uludag Teleferik malfunctioned passengers hanged in the air 2 hours: One of the major centers of winter tourism to Uludag passengers carrying the new ropeway failing 2 hours were hanging in the air close to the time. According to information received, at the time of the 11.00 queues between the Yellow Coast and Uludag Hotels Region due to electronic fault passengers were stranded in the cable car. The passengers in the cabin hanged in the air had panic. The electronic fault was corrected in approximately 2 hours. Meanwhile, guests were not allowed to travel from Sarıalan to the Hotels Region. At the time of the 13.00 queues, the passengers were able to reach the 2.Oteller Zone by eliminating the electronic failure. Passengers Berat Emre Salman, about 2 hours Yol
- TCDD Strikes Short, Workers Disintegrate (Video) 03/09/2015 TCDD Strike Briefed, Workers Disbanded When Reconciliation Was Delivered: Serdar Akdogan, Chairman of Liman Is Trade Union, explained the strike in TCDD - workers gathered in front of the port of Izmir, distributed on the grounds that a consensus was reached. Agreement (CBA) upon notification that a compromise in the negotiations dağıldı.türki Heavy Industry and Service Sector Public Employers' Association (TÜHİS) and Port Business due to the ongoing and disagreements between the union 3 in the port of Izmir as of September was made strike preparations. Alsancak TCDD The workers gathered in front of the Port B Gate, formed a strike tent and hung a banner. Morning…
- In Georgia Seats Passengers When The Chair Lifts Out Of Control (Video) 16/03/2018 This was recorded by the catastrophic accident cameras in the Gudauri ski resort in Georgia. The chairlift, carrying people to the top, failed due to a voltage change and started running in the opposite direction at twice the speed. Tourists who managed to get rid of themselves managed to survive, while others stood among the overlapping ropeways, or they rushed a few meters away. In the catastrophic event, 8 was wounded, while the situation of 2, a pregnant woman, was reported to be severe. Georgia prosecutor and the ski resort in the ski resort due to an incorrect operation reported that the chairman. During this unpleasant event in Gudauri in Georgia ski resort also frequently visited by tourists from Turkey ...