Buy Steel Pipe
Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ)
Tender Registration Number: 2012 / 168528
1 - Import
a) address: KADI BURHANETTIN MAH. 58059 SIVAS
b) telephone and fax number: 3462251818 / 1708-4699 - 3462235051
c) e-mail address (if any): email@example.com
2 - Quality, type and quantity of the goods subject to the tender: Technical specification, purchase specifications, according to the dimensions and technical drawings, Steel Pipe, 9 pen
3- Tender / Qualification Evaluation:
a) Location: TÜDEMSAŞ General Directorate-SİVAS
b) Date and time: 11.12.2012 - 14: 30
4 - Requirements for participation in the tender and the required documents and the criteria to be applied in the assessment of competence:
4.1. Terms and conditions for participating in the tender:
4.1.1. The Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry or the relevant Chamber of Tradesmen and Craftsmen, as required by the legislation;
220.127.116.11. In case of real person, the first announcement or tender date taken in the year taken in, according to the Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry or related Chamber of Tradesmen and Craftsmen registered in the document indicating that,
18.104.22.168. In the event of being a legal person, the document which indicates that the legal entity is registered to the room from the Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry,
4.1.2. Signature declaration or signature circular indicating that it is authorized to bid;
22.214.171.124. In case of a real person, then notarized signature Declaration,
126.96.36.199. Indicates the latest status indicating the legal status of the legal entity with the partners, members or founders of the legal entity according to its relevance. The Trade Registry Gazette does not have all of this information in a Trade Registry Gazette. documents indicating the issues and notarized signature circular of legal entity,
4.1.3. The form and content of the tender letter set out in the Administrative Specifications,
4.1.4. Temporary guarantee, whose form and content are determined in the Administrative Specification,
4.1.5. The bidders shall submit the part of the tender which the subcontractors are considering to purchase in the annex of the tenders.
4.1.6. If the document submitted by the legal entity to show the work experience belongs to the partner who has more than half the share of the legal entity, it shall be held after the first announcement date by the trade registry offices in the chamber of commerce and industry or by the certified public accountant or the public accountant. the document conforming to the standard form, indicating that this condition has been maintained continuously for the past one year.
4.2. Documents related to professional and technical competence and criteria to be carried by these documents
4.2.1. Capasity Report
Tenderers shall submit a production capacity report of 20 tons / year. 4.2.2. Bidders shall submit ISO TS 16949 certificate.
5. The most economically advantageous tender will be determined on the basis of price.
6. Only domestic tenderers can participate in the tender. The tender shall only be applied to domestic bidders and the price advantage shall be applied at the rate of% 15 in favor of the domestic tenderers who offer the items of goods considered as domestic goods within the framework of the principles set by the Public Procurement Authority.
7. Display and purchase of the tender document
7.1. The tender document can be seen at the address of the administration and can be purchased at the same address for 20 Turkish Lira.
7.2. Those who are required to submit bids to purchase the tender document.
8. Bids can be delivered by hand to TUBEMSAS General Directorate SIVAS until the date and time of the tender and can be sent to the same address by registered mail.
9. The tenderers shall submit their bids on the bid unit prices for the item items. As a result of the tender, the unit price contract shall be signed over the total price calculated as a result of the product price of the tenderer and the unit price.
In this tender, shall be submitted for the whole work.
10. Tenderers shall submit a bid bond of the amount determined by the tenderers, but not less than% 3.
11. The validity period of the bids is 60 (Sixty) calendar days from the tender date.
12. The tender cannot be submitted as a consortium.
13. This tender is not subject to the Law 4734 except for the prohibition clauses and the prohibition clauses.
14. The tender document can be viewed at www.tudemsas.gov.tr. 15. The first party of the materials will be delivered to the General Directorate of TÜDEMSAŞ at the 30 party at the 30 party within the 2 days, the rest will be at the 3 party and XNUMX at the end of the day, including the prototype approval.
16. Since these materials will be used in the production of wagons, they are exempt from VAT in accordance with the 3065 / a clause of the VAT law numbered 13.
The tenders that we have published on our website are for information purposes and our sources are Official Gazette, Daily Newspapers, Public Institutions and Organizations web pages.