5 signed an agreement with the Spanish firm CAF on 15 million Euros for the purchase of six sets of 113 metro cars for the year.
The new metro cars will be available at the newly opened 22 km B1 and at the Bologna Conca D'oro line opened in June. 53 subway vehicle previously supplied; It was used on the A, B and Roma-Lido lines of the Roman Metro.
Source : Raillynews
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- CAF, the Spanish railroad crosses manufacturer, continues to be the supplier of the Rome Metro 05/11/2012
5 signed an agreement with the Spanish firm CAF on 15 million Euros for the purchase of six sets of 113 metro cars for the year. The new metro cars will be available at the newly opened 22 km B1 and at the Bologna Conca D'oro line opened in June. 53 subway vehicle previously supplied; It was used on the A, B and Roma-Lido lines of the Roman Metro. Source: Raillynews Source Article from https://rayhaber.com/ispanyol-demiryolu-raclari-ureticisi-caf-roma-metrosu-tedarikcisi-olmaya-devam-ediyor/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium = rss -cafe-roma-metro-for-suppliers-in-progress is to be
- Railway vehicles system supplier Cyf International (Photo Gallery) 28/08/2014 Rail vehicles, systems supplier Cyfin International: Turkey distributorship of his versatile and simple to use, with bighead insert technology allows you to earn your processes to save time. With its simple use, BIGHEAD elements can save you time and reduce production costs. Bigheadler can be mounted versatile either with surface adhesive or completely laminated. Bighead fasteners provide high durability and reliability. 400 standard and 5000 have a wide range of products with different variants. Each BIGHEAD is compatible with traditional materials such as modern composites and plastics., Composite Technology A wide range of Bigheads composite processes IGH
- Spain to Supply New Trains of Helsinki Metro to Spain 16/11/2012 The new metro trains in Helsinki are supplied by the Spanish manufacturer Construcciones y AUXILIAR de Ferrocarriles SA-CAF. HKL Executive Board 16 decided on October that CAF would be a supplier. As a result of the comparison of all offers offered in the Helsinki Metro train procurement tender, CAF became the most suitable company for the overall economy. The total price of the subway vehicle purchase bid is 140.409.017 Euro excluding VAT and it is reported that it covers four sets of 20 metro trains. The contract between the management of Helsinki, HKL and CAF will be signed at the end of the year. 2014…
- Spanish CAF Produces Civity Trains to England 26/01/2016 Spanish CAF Produces Civity Trains to the UK: The Spanish CAF will produce new trains for use in northern England. The cost of the deal funded by Eversholt Rail will cost 490 million Euros. The new trains to be produced will consist of the Civity family of CAF. According to the agreement funded by Eversholt Rail, the CAF will produce 31 3'er wagon, 12 4'er wagon electric train, 25 2 diesel car and 30 3 wagon diesel. CAF will produce 281 wagons in total and will deliver trains in 2018 year. Antonio Campo, CAF's international trade manager, said in a statement that CA
- Klas has become a cable supplier for Marmaray 22/01/2014 Klas has become the supplier of Marmaray cable: In the weak current cables of the Marmaray project, Klas Kablo has been preferred. cables are used. Baykal, which gives information that fire-resistant cables are used in areas that should not lose their function during a fire such as fire early warning sensors, emergency lighting systems, smoke control systems, fire extinguishing systems, Normal cables are contacted with flame before reaching minimum time defined by standards during fire sistem
- Bombardier becomes train supplier for London's LOTRAIN project 08/07/2015 Bombardier became a train supplier for London's LOTRAIN project: Bombardier Transportation was the supplier of 45 electric trains to London under the LOTRAIN project. The cost of trains 558 million dollars was announced. Per Allmer, head of Western Europe, Middle East and Africa regions of Bombardier Transportation, said in a statement that they have signed a very important agreement and that as of this agreement, their companies can always offer high quality and technical support. As a result of the agreement signed, London traffic is planned to be reduced and travel times will be shortened by this project. Also as a comfort olarak
- MANN + HUMMEL was selected as the supplier of the year by General Motors 18/04/2017 MANN + HUMMEL was selected by General Motors as the Supplier of the Year: 25 in Orlando, Florida. At the ceremony of 'Supplier of the Year', General Motors selected MANN + HUMMEL as the Supplier of the Year. This award was awarded especially for MANN + HUMMEL's air intake system and the company was awarded the 22. MANN + HUMMEL was also awarded the Silver Anniversary Award for this particular success. Iyet The Supplier of the Year Award is a clear reflection of MANN + HUMMEL's commitment to excellence, e said Steve Kiefer, Executive Vice President of Global Motors' Global Purchasing and Supply Chain. I The company was named 25 Supplier of the Year in the past 22 yearly period. In addition to MANN + HUMMEL, '
- PPG Turkey, Intercity Car Refinishes was supplier 11/12/2014 PPG Turkey, Intercity Car Refinishes was the supplier: The world's number one auto repair paint supplier PPG with the one provider out of every four vehicles leased in Turkey Intercity, have agreed to work together in the auto repair process. Near the 35.000 in Intercity's fleet, the vehicle will use PPG Auto Repair Coatings and by-products in the paint / bodywork repairs. PPG will provide Intercity's giant vehicle fleet with all the necessary auto repairing paints and products with its high quality water-based repair paints used in paint / bodywork processes, innovative products and color technologies that provide close to the 100. PPG Auto Repair Coatings Country G
- Automotive Supplier Norm Bolt to Production at Tesla 18/10/2018 Norm Bolt Group, which is in the 500 list in the ISO 230 list, started the investment process in the state of Michigan in USA for the production of logistics to automotive companies including Tesla. Izmir-based capital group Norm Bolt Group, the automotive monopoly Tesla to go to the US to do logistics production. According to the news of Kerim Ülker, who is the biggest company of 500 company announced by Istanbul Chamber of Industry, 475 company of the 230 company started its investment process in Michigan. Izmir-based company, which operates under the name of Norm Fastener in the USA, firstly operates logistics and production in Lansing.
- Tüpraş became the fuel supplier of İstanbul Airport 17/04/2019 Tüpraş, İGA İstanbul Airport Fuel Oil Services A.Ş. As a result of the tender organized by Istanbul Airport, 5 will sell 1,8 million tons of jet fuel annually for 5 years. In order to supply the jet fuel required by Istanbul Airport, İGA İstanbul Havalimani Akaryakıt Hizmetleri A.Ş. announced the results of the tender. Tüpraş was awarded 1,8 million tons of jet fuel for 3 year to Istanbul Airport. Sales started in this context. Istanbul Airport, one of the world's largest airports, is expected to have an annual fuel need above 1,8 million tons for the first year. As a result of the tender, Tüpraş has announced that the tender will be in the tender with the ş
- Bursalılar Turkey's most expensive transportation continues to be disgraced 26/12/2016 Bursalılar Turkey's most expensive transportation continues to be outrageous: CHP Bursa deputy Orhan sarıbal the Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep sharp response came Altepe'ye! Sarıbal, "from Bursa in Turkey's most expensive transportation continues to be disgraced. Arabayatağı Kestel Bursaray Line does not work at the moment, I'm tired of us forwarded complaints to come from you what is going Ignored, did not you tired of playing the three monkeys! What ends your fault, nor raise your "it ends." unending ordeal CHP Bursa deputy Orhan sarıbal in Bursa, which is the most expensive city in Turkey's public transportation also revolted. Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe and BURULAŞ Bursa
- Rome Metro Map 09/08/2012 Rome Metro Map: Last updated: August 2012
- Latvian Passenger Train Corporation Pasazieru Vilciens (PV) Orders Trains at CAF 06/04/2012 The Latvian Passenger Train Corporation Pasazieru Vilciens (PV) has signed a train supply contract with the Spanish Train manufacturer CAF. The company will buy 34 electric trains and seven diesel trains. For these trains, CAF will also provide service and maintenance in the next 30 years. New trains will be operating in Latvia in the first half of 2014. All order will be delivered to 2015. Source: Raillynews
- Infrastructure Investments GM Ankara Metro Vehicles Supply Project CAF SA has appealed to the JCC for the conclusion of the 324 subway vehicle supply tender 06/06/2012 In the context of Mart Ankara Metro Vehicles Supply Project ce, new developments on the procurement of the 05 subway vehicles and the tender were recorded by the Directorate General of Infrastructure Investments on the date of 2012 March 324. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; CAF SA has appealed to the Public Procurement Authority (GCC) on the date of 31 May 2012 for the conclusion of the tender. At this stage, the RCC decision will be expected. As it is known, CSR (China) company won the tender with the offer of 391.230.000 Dollars. Other companies participating in the tender which was determined as the approximate cost 1.039.736.250 lira were as follows: 1. CAF SA 2. Hyundai Rotem 3. Siemens A.Ş.
- Infrastructure Investments GM Ankara Metro Vehicles Supply Project KIK rejects CAF SA's appeal for the result of the tender for the supply of 324 subway vehicles 19/07/2012 In the context of Mart Ankara Metro Vehicles Supply Project ce, new developments on the procurement of the 05 subway vehicles and the tender were recorded by the Directorate General of Infrastructure Investments on the date of 2012 March 324. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The Public Procurement Authority (JCC) rejected the appeal of CAF SA for the outcome of the tender. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- Infrastructure Investments GM Ankara Metro Vehicles Supply Project KIK rejects CAF SA's appeal for the result of the tender for the supply of 324 subway vehicles 23/07/2012 In the context of Mart Ankara Metro Vehicles Supply Project ce, new developments on the procurement of the 05 subway vehicles and the tender were recorded by the Directorate General of Infrastructure Investments on the date of 2012 March 324. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The Public Procurement Authority (JCC) rejected the appeal of CAF SA for the outcome of the tender. At this stage, the JCC decision will be expected to reach the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments. As it is known, CSR (China) firm won the tender with 391.230.000 dollar offer. Other companies participating in the tender which was determined as the approximate cost 1.039.736.250 lira were as follows: 1. CAF SA 2. Hyundai Rotem 3. Siemens A.Ş. Source :…
- EurasiaRail 2012 Railway, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition Participant ULUSOY RAIL 09/03/2012 We will share our urban and intercity rail system solutions at EurasiaRail 8 fair, which will be held in 10-2012 March 2012 at Istanbul Expo Center as ULUSOY RAIL. 10. We will be pleased to welcome you to our stand at ULUSOY RAIL in the area of C4.
- Trabzon deserves to be a logistics center 04/04/2013 Trabzon deserves to be a logistics center Trabzon Governor Recep Cranberry, Trabzon deserves to be the center of logistics, he said. In addition to the historical and geopolitical functions, a place must host the 4, in order for a place to function as a logistics center., All the elements except the railway are available here. There are studies. " said. He added that he deserves to be the logistics center of Trabzon, which has these advantages. He continued: "In this sense, if we consider that the historical Silk Road passes through Trabzon Bu
- We will continue to be the Union Leading Turkish Transport-Sen 23/11/2018 Turkish Transportation-Sen Chairman Mustafa Nurullah Albayrak, Vice President and General They work continues uninterrupted to visit anywhere in Turkey. Turkish Transportation-Sen Chairman Mustafa Nurullah Albayrak and Vice President are rapidly moving towards becoming union officials continued uninterrupted to visit the workplace anywhere in Turkey. Chairman Mustafa, who took office about 9 months ago Nurullah Albayrak, floor by way 9 80 thousand kilometers month, members touring every inch of Turkey's place of business on each side and has consultations with all public employees. Albayrak; … In all establishments we reach our goal of becoming a olma Competent Union yer and iş
- Sakarya will continue to be a friendly city 06/05/2019 Speaking at the 7.Traditional Bike Tour, President Ekrem Yüce said, esi As the Metropolitan Municipality, we attach great importance to taking part in activities that will create awareness in traffic. We think that cycling is a privileged position between awareness. Sakarya is a bicycle-friendly city. With this understanding, we will continue to prepare projects for cycling and implement new investments Bu; Governor Nayir thanked all participants by congratulating Traffic Week. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, Governorate and Sakarya Bicycle and Outdoor Sports Association organized in cooperation with 'Traffic Week 7. Traditional Bike Tour was held. Governor Ahmet Hamdi Nayir, Büyükşehir '
- Sakarya will continue to be a friendly city 10/05/2019 President Ekrem Yüce, who met with Nezih Küçükbakırcı and the delegation for the World Mountain Bike Championship, said: We're ready to take what we need to do as the Bike-Friendly City. The value we give to the bicycle will continue to increase. We will increase the bicycle paths in our city in a short time. Ş The Mayor of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Ekrem Yüce was briefed at the Disaster Coordination Center for the 2020 World Mountain Bike Marathon Championship. Will be held under the auspices of the Presidential and Sakarya to the launch of the championship will be hosted by Turkey Cycling Federation President Erol Küçükbakırc of ...
- CAF of Ankara Metro wagon tender rejected appeal 18/08/2012 6 is the best 2 in Ankara Metro wagon tender which cannot be finalized. Spanish CAF's appeal was rejected. The ministry is expected to sign a contract with the best-selling Chinese CSR. A total of 6 months was expected to result in the results of the metro wagon tender was not concluded, but the Spanish barrier was exceeded. Ministry of Transportation, Ankara Metro to take the 324 set metro vehicle for the tender 2. the best bidder of the Spanish CAF, the Public Procurement Authority (JCC) was rejected by reviewing the application. The decision of the GCC against the objection to stop the tender process was rejected by the majority of votes due to the 1 vote. The tender process İhale
- Rail System Activity: British Leading Railway Suppliers Event 25/03/2013 Leading Rail suppliers Network Rail is meeting in the UK for supplier 'strategy development' in the rail sector around key issues such as Product Acceptance, product innovation, information management and stakeholder engagement. Date: Tuesday April 9, 2013 (ticket date 09 Tuesday Apr 2013) Location: The Parcel Yard, London For further information please click: Raillynews
- General Electric to invest in locomotive producer Tulomsas 11/06/2012 American giant General Electric will make wind turbine production in Turkey. General Electric will invest in locomotive manufacturer Tulomsas. 900 million-dollar investment will occur in 3 year was recorded. Economy Minister Zafer Caglayan, "made clear that a new importance given to investment in technology will give support to supporting the industry. Turkey is an important area for it," he said. Economy Minister Zafer Caglayan, "ge`n the aerospace, energy, health, looking at the investments to be realized in transportation and infrastructure development, GE, our 2023 perspective and Turkey which needs investment in areas very well read can say" made the assessment. Caglayan, "GE's selected sectors, when I look at the incentive"
- Turkey's only locomotive manufacturer TULOMSAS 13/03/2013 Turkey's only locomotive manufacturer TULOMSAS locomotive manufacturing and maintenance of the area has a long history and experience, which is Turkey's only locomotive manufacturer TULOMSAS Ottoman Sultan in 1894 Sultan Abdulhamid Han period was established as a small locomotive maintenance and repair workshops. An affiliated company of the Republic of Turkey State Railways for over a hundred years TULOMSAS Turkey's need to provide all locomotives and wagons. Over the years, it has become the largest and most modern locomotive and freight wagons manufacturer in the Middle East and Balkans in the heavy industry. Institutions, 1986 dressed up with a new identity in Turkey Locomotive and Engine ...