Our idea is to make our country the locomotive of the world in the field of rail systems by combining the idea of serving humanity with advanced technology.
Rail Systems Technology which needs mass transport of the future;
with innovative members who adopt innovative thinking as a way of life
by ensuring the formation of sustainable domestic production structure
improve global competitiveness and quality of life of people
The aim of our platform, changing the shape of ideas in our world, within the framework of the logic of service to humanity, to understand the importance of railway transportation, rail system technologies in our country, especially in the field of rail system technologies in our country by creating the necessary working and application environment, rail system technologies beyond the current technologies and Turkey can be an example of a modern rail transportation network.
For this purpose, the following activities are carried out within the framework of the mission and vision of the institution.
To provide the support of legal and natural persons who want to support the works to be carried out in the public or private sector related to this field in order to prepare the ground for the works to be carried out by our 1.Platform.
2. To organize seminars, panels and various activities for those who are interested in Rail Systems and who aim to provide a vision for themselves and their country.
3. To create a structure that will increase the efficiency of decision making and planning in the field of coordinated systems and become a platform that directs the sector with specialized human resources.
4. Rail transportation and transportation systems; to provide a more modern structure that will serve technologically, economically and socio-culturally.
5. To increase the international competitiveness of our country by creating the domestic production infrastructure in the railway systems sector.
6. Adapting communication and communication technologies to rail systems within the framework of smart urbanization; to establish a sustainable, sustainable rail network that is sensitive to life and nature.
7. By using our geostrategic position effectively, to make our country a trade and transportation center within the framework of regional cooperation processes in the field of rail systems.
Institutions and organizations that are cooperated and supported
Ministry of Transport
IMM Rail Systems Directorate
Railway Transportation Association
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Speaking at the opening of the Rail Systems Club said Altepe is the key to transportation solution rail systems 10/03/2013 Rail Club opening in said speaking Altepe solution key rail transportation indicating that solves the developed countries with the traffic problems rail system in Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, Turkey also said the chaos experienced in traffic'geliştiril the rail system of public transport is the backbone of becoming getirilmesiyle' can be overcome. President Altepe, for the first time in Turkey, Yildiz Technical University, founded ten students spoke at the opening of the Rail Club. Minister of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Yahya Baş, Rector of Yıldız Technical University Dr. İsmail Yüksek, Rail Systems Platform President Cemal Alçık and students attended. President Altepe, Başkan
- Karabuk University Rail Systems Engineering Club 1. Rail Systems Panel Is Organized 11/04/2013 22 April 2013 Karabük University Rail Systems Engineering Club, 1. In the event that Levent Özen, General Broadcast Coordinator, will be present as a speaker, he is also organizing a Rail Systems Panel. , TCDD, Siemens, Ansaldo STS, Durmazlar A.Ş. , Istanbul Transportation Inc. There will be speakers and participants in ARUS. Participation certificate will be given at the end of the event. You can reach detailed information next week from our website, university boards and virtual environment.
- Karabuk University Rail Systems Engineering Club 1. Rail Systems Panel Begins 22/04/2013 22 April 2013, Karabuk University Rail Systems Engineering Club, 1. Rail Systems Panel is editing. At the event, where Rayhaber General Broadcast Coordinator Levent Özen will attend as a speaker, he is also going to attend to the activities of Kardemir A.Ş. , TCDD, Siemens, Ansaldo STS, Durmazlar A.Ş. , Istanbul Transportation Inc. There will be speakers and participants in ARUS. Location: Karabük University Conference Hall Hours: 14.00 Speakers: • Karabük University (*) • KARDEMİR A.Ş. (*) • Vedat Vecdi Akça TCDD • Yunus Emre Teke Ansaldo STS, Signaling Engineer / Project Engineer • Levent Özen Özen Technical Consultancy, Rail Systems Technical Consultant RayHaber, RaillyNews (
- Karabuk University Rail Systems Engineering Club 1. Rail Systems Panel Organized 24/04/2013 22 April 2013, Karabuk University Rail Systems Engineering Club, 1. Rail Systems Panel. In the event where Levent Özen, the General Broadcast Coordinator of .Rayhaber, will participate as speakers, Kardemir A.Ş. , TCDD, Siemens, Ansaldo STS, Durmazlar A.Ş. , Istanbul Transportation Inc. Speakers and participants were present at ARUS. Karabuk University Rail Systems Engineering Club organized by TCDD 2. Regional Manager, Logistics Manager Vedat Vecdi Akça, Ansaldo STS, Signaling Engineer / Project Engineer Yunus Emre Teke, Özen Technical Consultancy, Technical Services of Rail Systems Levent Özen, Bölge
- Karabük University Rail Systems Club Performed Rail Systems Panel (Photo Gallery) 26/04/2013 Established the first time in Turkey, Karabük University Rail Systems by Karabük University Club with Health, Culture and Sports Department of TCDD organization 2. Regional Directorate, Logistics Manager Vedat Vecdi Akça, Ansaldo STS, Signaling Engineer / Project Engineer Yunus Emre Teke, Özen Technical Consultancy, Technical Services of Rail Systems Levent Özen, Siemens A.Ş. Turkey, Rail Automation Business Unit Director of the Peace Balcılar, KARDEMİR Inc. Quality Management Manager Osman Yazaroğlu, Ostim OSB Technology Center and Anatolian Rail Transport Systems Cluster (ARUS) Coordinator. İlhami Pektaş and Durmazlar A.Ş. Rail Systems Projects Manager Sunay Şentürk with the participation of ler
- Academy of Rail Systems 2 | Rail Systems Club 25 March Wednesday 23/03/2015 2: 25 March Wednesday TCDD, YHT Regional Director Abdurrahman GENÇ, 10: 00: 10: XTC in 45 - ERSMS and GSM-R. Dr. Bektaş Açıkgöz will make presentations in the conference hall for Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Computer Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Rail Systems Engineers. 6 Participants in 4 Training will be entitled to a Certificate. As a result of the negotiations with the Department of Railway Systems Engineering, the polls will be held on Wednesday. RAIL SYSTEMS ACADEMY 25 March 2015 09.00 - 09.50 Registration Opening Speeches 10.00 - 10.45 ETCS - ERTMS and GSM-R Abdurrahman GENÇ TCDD YHT Regional Manager 10.45 - R
- Railway Systems Engineer Candidates Continues to Develop with the Association of Rail Systems and METRORAY 23/04/2018 Turkey's rail operations in order to be trained and qualified experts in the development of systems sector Rail Association, the only candidate engineers of the Rail Systems Engineering in Karabük University in Turkey, and organizes vocational training in order to contribute to the professional development of engineers graduating from this section. Training modules prepared on many subjects for rail systems and important engineering information are conveyed with the support of leading institutions, organizations and company experts in the rail systems sector. The first part of the ından Electrification Training Module in Rail Systems' organized by the Association of Rail Systems was realized with the participation of Süleyman Akparlak, Chief of Electromechanical Works from METRORAY. 21-22 on April 2018 UM
- Traffic Safety Platform Established 26/03/2013 The Ministry of Interior, aiming to reduce the highway deaths by 2020 by the year of 50, signed a new project and established 'Traffic Safety Platform' with wide social participation. The Traffic Safety Platform established within the scope of the Highway Traffic Safety Strategy and Action Plan has representatives of the business world, media and non-governmental organizations. Through this platform, activities will be carried out to raise awareness in the field of traffic safety throughout the country. The opening of the platform will take place on April 3 in Ankara under the auspices of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. The Minister of Interior Muammer Güler, who made a statement on the issue, stated that işleri
- Trabzon-Erzincan Railway Platform Meeting. 15/02/2012 Trabzon Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TTSO) Chairman of the Board M. Suat Hacısalihoğlu, a strategic project of Trabzon-Erzincan Railway has become a necessity for the region, he said. Trabzon-Erzincan Railway Platform evaluated the developments in Trabzon-Erzincan Railway. Making a statement on behalf of the Platform, the Chairman of the Board, Hacısalihoğlu said, "We have no doubts about the fact that Trabzon -Erzincan Railway is a need for the region and continues to be pursued by politicians. In this regard, both the President and the Prime Minister made clear and clear information about the subject. they support the railway project that will be connected to Trabzon Trabzon
- It meets in Erzurum, Turkey Winter Tourism Platform 19/02/2016 Turkey Winter Tourism Platform Gathers in Erzurum: execution planning for Turkey's most popular winter tourism centers, promotional and created in order to carry out a common strategy framework for branding Winter Tourism Platform was held in Erzurum first meeting. Eastern Marmara Development Agency (MARKA), Bursa Eskişehir Bilecik Development Agency (BEBKA), Serhat Development Agency (SERKA), Central Anatolia Development Agency (ORAN) and Northeast Anatolia Development hosted by Northeast Anatolia Development Agency at Palandöken Ski Center General Secretary of the Agency (KUDAKA) and staff at the promotion units participated. Palandöken, Uludağ, Kartalkaya, Erciyes and Toplantı
- Mersin Logistics Platform will train experts in the sector 21/04/2012 Mersin Logistics Platform will train 40 people with Logistics and Foreign Trade Certificate Program in order to provide experts in logistics sector. Under the leadership of LODER, with the support of Mersin Chamber of Commerce and Mersin Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the employment of the participants will be provided. The introduction of the Logistics and Foreign Trade Certificate Program of the Mersin Logistics Platform was introduced with a press conference at the Mersin Chamber of Shipping (MDTO). Mersin Logistics Platform President and MDTO Vice Chairman Jozef Atat, Logistics Association President (LODER). Dr. Mehmet Tanyaş, Mersin Logistics Platform Project Consultant Fevzi Filik said Lojistik
- TCDD Women's Platform will go to Eskişehir with High Speed Train tomorrow due to Mother's Day 11/05/2012 TCDD Women's Platform, Mother's Day due to the High Speed Train (YHT) tomorrow to Eskisehir, will meet with mothers. In a written statement of TCDD, members of the TCDD Women's Platform chaired by Sevim Karaman, tomorrow morning at 09.00 will go to Eskisehir YHT said. TULOMSAS and TCDD 1. the platform that will meet the working mothers in the area member, the statement stated will perform a series of visits, the platform members, Turkey's first indigenous car Revolution toured the famous Wood Market campuses with historical houses after reportedly will visit. The statement, the women who will participate in various activities in Eskisehir, the same day at 16.00 will return to Ankara with YHT were recorded. Source: www.haberler.com Kaynak
- Trabzon Railroad Platform President Ahmet Sarı, thanks to the railway 09/08/2012 Sarı thanked the Minister Erdoğan Bayraktar for his feasibility studies. Trabzon Railroad Platform President Ahmet Sari thanked the Minister Erdogan Bayraktar who heralded the completion of the feasibility studies of the railway. . Source: www.kuzeyekspres.com.tr
- 1 of the Railway Workers Platform Decides to Leave Daily Work 28/03/2013 Railway Employees Platform 1 Day Job Release Decides United Transport Workers' Union (BTS) Chairman Yavuz Demirkol, Turkey said it will make a one-day work stoppage for the withdrawal of the Draft Law on the Liberalization of Railway Transport. We are on the eve of a legal regulation that will determine the fate and future of our Railways, with an annual history of 156. We know that the changes to be made with the bill are actually privatization. For this reason, we came together as representatives of Union, Association and Foundation which are organized within TCDD. Turkey regarding the liberalization of rail transport bill was referred to the Parliament on 06.03.2013 and 13.03.2013 in the history of ...
- Tender Announcement: A ladder platform will be built for the disabled (between Malatya gar, Diyarbakır gar and Batman gar bay) 13/05/2013 Ladder platform for disabled people will be built (Malatya gar, Diyarbakır gar and Batman gar bay) TC STATE RAILWAYS GENERAL DIRECTORATE (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE MALATYA GAR, DİYARBAKIR GAR AND BATMAN MAKING THE STAFF PLATFORM FOR DISCIPLINARY HANDBAGS shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 60463 1-Administration a) Address: INÖNÜ MAHALLESİ STATION STREET 44070 CENTER / MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124820 c) E-mail Address: İhale
- Tender Announcement: Vertical disabled platform will be built (Malatya region building guest house and entrance to the local building) 13/05/2013 Vertical disabled platform will be built (Malatya region building guesthouse and local building entrance) General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE CONSTRUCTION OF VERTICAL DISABLED PLATFORM FOR THE PROVISION OF MALATYA REGION BUILDING, GUEST BUILDING AND LOCAL BUILDING The construction work shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 60054 1-Administration a) Address: INÖNÜ MAHALLESİ STATION STREET 44070 CENTER / MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124820 c) E-mail Address: İhale
- Historical Call from Trabzon-Erzincan Railway Platform 28/07/2013 Historical Call from Trabzon-Erzincan Railway Platform: Ahmet Sarı made a statement on behalf of Trabzon-Erzincan Railway Platform. Stating that the railway and logistics center projects should be included in the 2014 budget, Sarı said, UM Our Minister of Environment and Urbanization Mr. Erdoğan Bayraktar, Mr. Dr. Recep Kızılcık'a, Deputy MP. Mr. Faruk Özak, Member of Parliament Professor Dr. Mr. Aydın Bıyıklıoğlu, Member of Parliament Safiye Seymenoğlu'na, Deputy MP. Volkan Canalioğlu'na, Deputy MP. Mr. Koray Aydin, Mayor Mr. Dr. Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu'na the Karadeniz Technical University Us, our Eurasian University, Vocational our room, our unions, our Chamber of Commerce, our Chamber, Businessman of our Association All Civil Society ...
- A ladder platform will be built for disabled people between the platforms 31/07/2013 A stair platform will be built for the disabled people between the platforms. The General Directorate of State Administration of Turkey (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE CONSTRUCTION OF STAIR PLATFORM FOR MALARIA, DIYARBAKIR AND BATMAN GUARDIANS WITHOUT PERONES DISABLED shall be tendered under open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 100906 1-Administration a) Address: INÖNÜ MAHALLESİ STATION STREET 44070 CENTER / MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124820 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org d) The tender document can be seen ...
- Girisun Railway Platform President PIR meets Rector ATTAR 03/08/2013 President of Giresun Railway Platform PIR met with Rector ATTAR: Sedat Pir, president of Giresun Railway Platform, met with Giresun University rector Prof.Dr. Recalling that a workshop was held during the period of Incredible Can, he had some new ideas as a platform and asked Giresun University to help them as a platform in this work. Sedat Pir, president of Giresun Railway Platform, said that he believes that the railway route will come from Harşit Valley and will be based in Tirebolu. NEVER UNDERSTAND THE EYE OF THE CANIARY HARSITE VALLEY NEVER AND NEVER IS THE Giresun deputy and Ak İK
- President of Giresun Railway Platform meets with Pir Deputy MP Arrived 05/08/2013 Giresun Railway Platform chairman Pir met with MPs arrived: Sedat PIR, president of Giresun Railway Platform, met with Giresun deputy Mehmet Geldi and evaluated the investments and political developments to be made to Tirebolu, mainly the railway project. Sedes PIR, Giresun Railway Platform chairman, Giresun deputy Mehmet Geldi especially with the railway, especially the political developments and investments in the Tirebolu particularly evaluated. . Sedat PİR, the chairman of the railway platform, and Mr. Nurettin Cnikli, the deputy chairman of the parliament, shocked us.
- Zonguldak Platform warned of death path 24/08/2013 Zonguldak Platform warned of death path: Zonguldak Platform reminded the report of the Minister and his deputies. Zonguldak Platform, Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the report given to the "Death way" as the so-called Filyos coastal road may cause greater accidents, he stressed. After the cancellation of the rail services, Zonguldak has stated that there are warnings about the continuation of the train services to Zonguldak-Filyos. SözcüOsman Sav especially emphasized that the company working on the route with the railway authorities has misinformed. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım, who came to the groundbreaking ceremony of the Mithatpaşa Tunnel at
- Müsiad Erzurum will be establishing a fast train platform 21/11/2013 Musiad Erzurum We want to train Fast Platform: Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) management came together with members of the press' We want a fast train platform to Erzurum 'announced that they will establish. When the high-speed train to Erzurum, the connection to Central Asia will increase even more, indicating that the Independent Industrialists and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) Erzurum Branch President Huseyin Bekmez, da Erzurum, not only in the local, but also in Europe and Central Asia We want to make the High Speed Train Project live as soon as possible. Bursa, Izmir and Konya were not on the agenda when the Erzurum High Speed Train Project was on the first agenda. Unfortunately…
- Ergüney: Be the President of Etso High Speed Train Platform 22/11/2013 Ergüney: Be the President of Etso High Speed Train Platform: Zafer Ergüney, Chairman of Erzurum First Organized Industrial Zone (OSB), asked for the ownership of the city which will be formed from CSOs for the realization of Erzurum leg of high speed train project. Erguney, Erzurum Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ETSO) led by a platform that he believes will be successful. Support to the 'We want to train to Erzurum' platform, which will be established by the Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD), began to fall. Osb Chairman Zafer Erguney, MUSIAD's initiative on behalf of the city said he welcomed positive. Ergüney stated that they were working in the previous periods for the inclusion of Erzurum in the high-speed train project, Hızlı
- Kahramanmaras Express Train Platform at AK Party Bursa Rally 21/03/2014 Kahramanmaras high-speed train platform Ak Party Bursa rally: Kahramanmaras high-speed train platform members of the Prime Minister tried to make their voices heard in Bursa rally. The fact that Kahramanmaraş was not included in the route of the high-speed train to be operated by the Prime Minister in Adana, Osmaniye, Gaziantep and Şanlıurfa continues to collect a big reaction. Prime Minister Erdogan, Kahramanmaras rally, "we want a fast train" voices on the high-speed train to Kahramanmaras through Narlı said, but this explanation was seen as inadequate. Some people organized on the Social Sharing sites continue to insist on the issue of Fast Train. The group members participated in the Bursa rally of Prime Minister Erdogan and tried to make their voices heard. The demands of the group Gr
- Trabzon Railway Platform Meets 02/05/2014 Trabzon Railroad Platform Gathered: Yaylalı said, 'At this general meeting, the whole process related to the Erzincan Trabzon Railway Project will be put on the table Trabzon. Trabzon City Council President and Railway Platform Period Sözcüsü İMO President Mustafa Yaylalı stated that they are going to restructure the railway platform and 15 said that they will hold a new meeting on the structure of the platform in May. After the meeting in May 15-22 will be held in May, all the components will be attended by a general assembly that will take place in the event that will express the Yaylalı, "the general process of the Erzincan Trabzon Railway Project in this general meeting will be laid on the table," he said. Yaylalı, platform All platform members and Yay