Purchase of Services for Repair and Maintenance of Computer and Power Supplies
GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF THE TURKISH STATE RAILWAYS MANAGEMENT (TCDD) 4. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE
SERVICE PURCHASE FOR THE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE OF COMPUTER AND POWER RESOURCES. procurement of services shall be tendered by open tender procedure in accordance with Article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below:
Tender Registration Number: 2012 / 177661
1 of Administration
a) Address: Station Street 1 58030 SIVAS CENTER / SIVAS
b) Telephone and fax number: 3462217000 - 3462237677
c) E-mail Address: email@example.com
d) The internet address where the tender document can be seen: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/
2-Service of the subject of the tender
a) Quality, type and quantity:
Detailed information on the nature, type and quantity of the tender can be found in the administrative specifications contained in the tender document in EKAP (Electronic Public Procurement Platform).
b) Place of work: TCDD 4 Regional Directorate of Sivas, Erzincan, Erzurum, Kars, Amasya, Samsun, Kayseri, our central and provincial organization
c) Duration: Starting date 01.01.2013, work completion date 31.12.2013
a) Location: Muhsin YAZICIOĞLU Boulevard Station Street No: 1 SİVAS
b) Date and time: 07.12.2012 - 14: 30
4. Conditions to be taken in the tender and the required documents and criteria to be applied in the assessment of competence:
4.1. Terms and conditions for participating in the tender:
4.1.1. The Chamber of Commerce and / or the Chamber of Industry or the Chamber of Profession, as required by the legislation;
22.214.171.124. In the case of a real person, a document indicating that it has been registered in the Chamber of Trade and / or Industry from its registered Chamber of Commerce or the relevant chamber of commerce, within the year of the first announcement or tender date,
126.96.36.199. In the event of being a legal person, it shall be obtained from the Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry where it is registered, in accordance with the relevant legislation, the document which indicates that the legal entity is registered in the
4.1.2. Signature Declaration or Signature Circular showing that it is authorized to bid;
188.8.131.52. In case of a real person, then notarized signature Declaration,
184.108.40.206. In the case of a legal entity, it shall indicate the final status of the legal entity, its partners or its founders, and the legal person in charge of the management. The Trade Registry Gazette shall show the relevant Trade Registry Gazettes or any such information in order to show all of this information in the notarized signature circular of legal personality with documents,
4.1.3. Letter of bid determined in the Administrative Specification.
4.1.4. Temporary collateral defined in the Administrative Specification.
4.1.5 All or part of the work subject to the tender cannot be made to subcontractors.
4.2. Documents related to economic and financial adequacy and the criteria that these documents should bear:
By the administration for the economic and financial qualification criteria not specified.
4.3. Documents related to vocational and technical competence and the criteria that these documents must bear:
Criteria specified by the Administration concerning professional and technical competence.
5. The most advantageous bid in economic terms will be determined on the basis of price.
6. Only domestic tenderers can participate in the tender.
7. Viewing and purchasing the tender document:
7.1. The tender document can be seen at the address of the administration and can be purchased from the Office of TCDD Sivas 10.
7.2. The tenderers are obliged to purchase the tender document or download it via e-signature via EKAP.
8. Bids can be submitted by hand to TCDD Sivas 4 Regional Directorate of Goods and Services Procurement Commission Bureau (Entry Floor) until the date and time of the tender and can be sent to the same address by registered mail.
9. Bidders shall submit their bids on the Unit prices. With the tenderer who made the tender on the result of the tender, the unit price contract shall be signed over the total price calculated by multiplying the quantity of each item and the unit prices proposed for these items.
In this tender, shall be submitted for the whole work.
10. Tenderers shall submit a bid bond in the amount determined by them not to be less than% 3 of the offered price.
11. The validity period of the bids is 60 (Sixty) calendar days from the tender date.
12. The tender cannot be submitted as a consortium.
The tenders that we have published on our website are for information purposes and our sources are Official Gazette, Daily Newspapers, Public Institutions and Organizations web pages.