Electric Disconnected subway and commuter train transport in Munich
It is reported that the power outage in Munich, Germany, has a significant impact on life.
Due to the power outage in most of the city for a while traffic lights, subway and suburban train transportation disruption, people remained in the elevators were expressed.
Due to the 1 hourly power outage, disruptions in the train transportation were recorded.
According to the statement made by the Munich fire department, the electricity was cut around the clock at 07.00 and the fire brigade was on duty all over the city. The statement, the removal of the remaining in the elevators and fire alarms due to false alarms were called many times called the fire brigade.
There were delays in subway and suburban trains.
It is estimated that the outage may have been caused by the explosion at the transformer in the Bogenhausen district.
Source : I www.haberler.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Electricity cut, YHT waited 94 minutes 14/02/2016 The electricity was cut, YHT waited for 94 minutes: Due to a power outage on the railway line in Sakarya's Sapanca district, the high-speed train 94 waited at the station for minutes. Today, at the 11.45 ranks, the high speed train named HT 65008, which took the Ankara-Istanbul flight, stopped due to a power outage when it came to Sapanca Station. When the high-speed train could not move, the team came from Sakarya locomotive and found the controls in the train. Passengers were waiting on the train, the high-speed train was connected to the locomotive. Due to the power failure in the electricity line on the railway line in the region, the high-speed train was drawn to the locomotive where there was an electric current for a while. Akım
- Munich S Bahn rail transport system 40 age 19/10/2012 The Munich S Bahn rail transport system, launched in 1972, where the Olympic games were held in Munich, became 40. 250 representatives from the political and economic circles and railways attended the celebration in Munich. German Railways CEO Rüdiger Grube, Bavarian Transport Minister Martin Zeil and the Mayor of Munich Christian Ude, S Bahn said the system has brought the region. CEO Grube, 442 kilometers rail line, 149 stall and a thousand 60 a day train service in the city center of Germany in Munich S Bahn is the largest rail system, he said. Only 2,7 million people living in Munich and surrounding areas Münih
- Electric Failure Due to İZBAN Missed Expeditions 14/07/2013 İZBAN Expeditions Due to Electrical Failure: İzmir Suburban Transport System (İZBAN), which carries passengers on the Aliağa-Cumaovası line in Izmir, interrupted the trains due to the electricity failure between Aliağa- Menemen. Transportation between Aliağa and Menemen is provided by the municipal buses provided by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. Aliaga and Menemen district of the line that feeds the electricity line due to electricity failure this morning from the 07.00 Aliaga'dan Izmir, those who want to go, İZBAN trains did not work hard to learn. Many citizens who wanted to catch up with the job and the airport used taxis and special vehicles in order to reach the Menemen-Cumaovası line, where the İZBAN flights continued normally. Experienced ...
- 2 Train to Munich and Cologne 10/09/2013 Within the scope of BALO Project, 2 will go to Munich and Cologne on a weekly basis: For the first time from Anatolia to Europe, the uninterrupted block train service started from Manisa yesterday. The first train of the Greater Anatolia Logistics Organization (BALO) Project, which was initiated to provide the freight of industrialists and exporters in Anatolia to Europe by rail, departed from the TCDD Manisa Station Logistics Site. The first train, Maritime Transport and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB) President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu and by TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman farewell ceremony. With the project, the Anatolian companies only cost 5 30 less than XNUMX per day.
- Alcohol consumption is banned in Munich main railway station 14/12/2016 Alcohol consumption is banned at the Munich main railway station: alcohol consumption is prohibited at the main railway station in Munich, Germany, and in the surrounding area. In a statement from the municipality of Munich, the Municipal Assembly Commission, the main railway station and around 22.00-06.00 hours between public places to be allowed to consume alcohol consumption and consumption of alcoholic beverages said. The statement said the ban would also include the side streets of the train station. It is stated that the ban was brought about because of the increase in the number of criminal incidents in the vicinity of the train station and the improvement of this situation, and the police controls have been intensified recently. Click to read more Source: www.hurriyet.com.tr
- Munich International Transportation and Logistics Fair Has Started 06/05/2015 Munich International Transport and Logistics Fair Started: Every two years, Munich International Transportation and Logistics Fair 15. once opened its doors to visitors. Munich International Transport and Logistics Fair 15, held every two years. once opened its doors to visitors. The fair was opened by Federal Minister of Transport Alexander Dobrindt. 62 companies participated in the fair this year from Turkey to the country from the 2 40 15 thousand companies attended. 11 9 huge square in the area established in a thousand square meters, the world's leading air, land and maritime transport companies with spectacular stands introduced their services. At the fair, Turkish Airlines offers cargo services with its giant stand Fuar
- Map of Munich Metro 27/07/2012 Munich Metro Map:
- Durmazlar will produce car bodies of Munich Metro in Bursa 02/10/2015 Durmazlar, Munich will produce the Metro car body in Bursa: Durmazlar are also producing Turkey's first domestic silkworm Tranvai the machine, it won the tender subway in Munich, Germany Siemens will make the body of the vehicle. producing Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm Durmazlar machine, opening on the international arena with the vehicle. Durmazlar will build the trunk of the vehicles of Siemens, which won the metro tender in Munich, Germany. Durmazlar, who also participated in the Dortmund subway vehicle tender with Siemens, will produce the vehicles in Bursa in the case of the results of the competition. Durmazlar machine will be in the international arena with the world's 7 tram brand İpekböceği. For Siemens, which will start to produce the trams of trams to be used in Munich Münih
- Munich Tram Network Grows 27/02/2016 The Munich Tram Network is Growing: In order to expand the tram network in Munich, Germany, the line to be built in 26 in February was laid. Mayor Dieter Reiter, MVG Chairman Herbert König and Süddeutsche Verlag Public Relations Director Stefan Hilscher took part in the groundbreaking ceremony near the Süddeutsche Verlag headquarters. The 2,7 km line will connect Max-Weber-Platz and Berg am Laim. The total journey time is expected to be 8 minutes or even 7000 passengers will be transported daily. The total cost of the project is estimated to be 18 million euros.