Turkey, which wagon will do time in the Marmaray project, one of the most important transport and sets were imported from South Korea. The company that receives the tender within the scope of the tender for the procurement of its vehicles, carries a part of the Marmaray wagons directly from South Korea, while the others are assembled at the High Speed Train Factory in Adapazarı. . In the tests where TCDD technical teams continue to install software, weight test is also applied by putting sandbags in the wagons. First time 3 29 will be carried out in October 2013. Halkalıto Gebze. Each of the Marmaray Wagons has a capacity of 315 and 22,5 meters. Ventilation and heating systems are available to provide passengers with a comfortable ride.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Digital signage and announcement system started in Bursaray wagons (Special News) 03/02/2013 Digital signage and announcement system started in Bursaray wagons Digital signage and Announcement system started to be introduced in Bursaray wagons "We thank you for giving priority to old people with pregnant, disabled, baby car and old people" and "Dear passengers, do not wait in front of doors, move to empty spaces" style announcements are clear In addition, the digital sign occasionally writes the PLACE PLACE ARABAYATAĞI. Especially the citizens of visually impaired vision and equal expression are expressing their satisfaction. On the other hand, this announcement created a huge awareness in terms of giving wheelchair users and citizens with babies.
- Raillynews (Private News) 22/01/2013 As part of Özen's broadcasting group, Raillynews shares with you the Rayhaber readers and the world in English the developments in the rail system world. Raillynews, which broadcasts all kinds of rail system news in national and international platforms in English, continues to broadcast with its followers and news archive. Rayhaber, the number one news site of rail systems, once again revealed the English-language news site Raillynews. Who closely follow the development of the rail system in the world Raillynews also share with the world the developments in Turkey. You are aware of the world of rail systems Siz
- Rayhaber is the subject of Karabuk News Sites (Special News) 14/05/2013 Owner of RayHaber Magazine Levent Özen, Rail Systems Joins Panel at kbui: Ozen Technical Consulting Media Group broadcast as 5 3 website and magazine finger on the pulse of the railway sector in Turkey Levent Özen He met with KBU students. RayHaber Magazine owner Levent Özen 1969 was born in Ankara. 20 has been working in the railway industry for years Levent ÖzenGraduated from METU Physics Department. Mr. Levent started working in the railway sector when he was a student and he owns a company that provides technical consultancy on rail systems. Participating in the panel to give information about the importance of media in rail systems Levent Özen He gave the students quite informative information. Rapid developments in the Internet World…
- Marmaray 's opening was pulled forward! (Exclusive news) 15/09/2012 Marmaray's inauguration took off: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yildirim, Marmaray and Ankara - Istanbul High-Speed Train (YHT) Line projects will be opened one more month and will be held on 30 September 2013. Binali Yıldırım, who came to Osmaneli District of Bilecik by helicopter, visited the Ankara-Istanbul YHT Line Osmaneli construction site. Binali Yildirim, who held a press conference here, said that the opening dates of the Marmaray Project and Ankara-Istanbul HRC projects, which they had previously announced as 29 October 2013, were taken out one month. Minister Yıldırım, the opening of the two projects also 30 September 2013 Yıldırım
- Marmaray File (Special News) 25/02/2013 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), 29 scheduled to enter service in October Asian and European continents by connecting the bottom of the sea 'Century Project' began its improvement efforts in the railway line to be converted into surface metro part of the Marmaray. Within the framework of the works, Istanbulites, books, poems and movies, sad places of separation and reconciliation will leave some of the historical train stations. According to the project criteria, some stations will be renewed where they are, some of them will be rebuilt by moving their places. Marmaray, which is defined as or Project of the Century ', is planned to be put into service in October at 29. KAZLIÇEŞME-HALKALI 1 WILL BE CLOSED IN MARCH Within the scope of Marmaray, lines will be closed to transform the existing suburban system into surface metro. Istanbul…
- Marmaray and high speed train 29 is ready in October! (EXCLUSIVE NEWS) 28/04/2013 Marmaray and fast train 29 ready in October! : Transport Minister Binali Yildirim said the Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train Line and the Marmaray Project will be ready for opening in October at 29. Gebze CR3 Yıldırım helicopter to Marmaray Construction Site, Kocaeli Governor Ercan Topaca, the ministry and held a meeting with the contractor company officials. Lightning, in his speech here, after the meeting they will go to Bilecik, High Speed Train will examine the work on site said. Emphasizing that Gebze is one of the points where Marmaray meets with Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train, Yıldırım also said, Yıldırım We want to open the line from Gebze to Pendik with the Marmaray Project simultaneously.
- 1 in August (Special News) 15/05/2013 The test drive at Marmaray 1 In August: The "Project of the Century" and the Marmaray Project, whose construction was started at 2004, has come to an end. Construction work is completed around 95 percent of Marmaray, 1 is scheduled to run test in August. Marmaray Regional Manager Haluk Ibrahim Ozmen, AA correspondent, said in a statement about the work, Marmaray is an 3 stage of the project, stating that the work in the first phase of the project is very intense, he said. In order to be able to take the system into operation in October 29 about the work done to explain the Ozmen, the system will make a day before the date, he said. Railway throat tube crossing project UM
- Tender Announcement: Service of loading ballast to special ballast wagons will be taken. 08/03/2016 TCDD. Operation 7. Regional Directorate The service of loading the ballast to the private ballast wagons will be taken in the figure. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 1. Regional Director AFYONKARAHİSAR b) Address: Aliçetinkaya Mah. GAR / AFYONKARAHİSAR c) Phone number: 1.1 7 / 0 d) Fax number: 272 2137621 301 e) e-mail address: www.tcdd.gov.tr (firstname.lastname@example.org) / Title: Yildiray BASOL - 272. Regional Road Manager 2141943. The bidders, the tenderers with the above addresses and numbers, the information about the tender iler
- Tender Announcement: Loading of ballast in figure to special ballast wagons 22/06/2016 TCDD. Operation 7. Regional Directorate Loading the ballast, which is in the figure, into special ballast wagons SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Information on the Owner of the Business 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 7. Regional Director AFYONKARAHİSAR b) Address: Aliçetinkaya Mah. GAR / AFYONKARAHİSAR c) Phone number: 0 272 / 2137621 d) Fax number: 301 0 272 e) e-mail address: www.tcdd.gov.tr (email@example.com) / Title: Yildiray BASOL - 7. Regional Road Manager 7. Tenderers, contact details of the above-mentioned addresses and numbers of the tenderers le
- First President of Russian Railways, Wagons Prepared for Putin and Yeltsin 29/09/2018 The former head of the Russian Railways, former Road Minister Gennadiy Fadeyev, said that the wagons, prepared for the talks of Russian President Vladimir Putin, were prepared in accordance with the request of the Federal Protection Agency (FSO), taking into account all the security conditions. On the Kremlin's website, a photo of a carriage by Putin with Fadeyev was published in 2003. In the photograph, a green table covered with curtains and a phone were seen. Fadeyev told Sputnik that the wagon seen in the photo was an ordinary wagon prepared for the Russian president. Fadeyev added, ve The President is especially involved in the train. The FSO seeks full security conditions and the president F