Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, made important explanations about transportation.
Transportation Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, who is a guest of TRT Haber, made explanations about the topics that were being wondered. Some of Yıldırım's descriptions are as follows;
- upgrading of Turkey's notes, finance interest rates mean more investment will be made for more favorable conditions.
- Turkey, forming the country ceased to be employed by the state. The private sector makes up 70% of the investments and the public sector makes 30%. Our investments are investments that pave the way for investors.
- If we didn't build split roads, traffic wouldn't be moving. There are still problems in some places. There are agglomeration on holidays. Double roads are insufficient in the city entrances and exits.
- Zafer Regional Airport between Uşak-Kütahya-Afyonkarahisar will be opened in November.
- Bingol, Sirnak airports will end at the end of this year. The terrorist organization does not want the development of that region.
- THY-Lufthansa merger. I think the offer came from them.
- Izmit Bridge will be the longest bridge in the world. About 3700 meters metre
- The official opening of Marmaray will be held on 29 October next year.
Opening of Taxi to Pedestrians
- There will be some problems in the opening of Taksim to pedestrians. The work continues, will be completed in two stages.
High Speed Trains
- We will keep our promise in high speed train projects and finish on time. Work continues on the Ankara-Bilecek-Bursa-Izmit-Istanbul line. Ankara-Afyonkarahisar-İzmir line will be completed in 2017. Work on the Ankara-Yozgat-Erzincan line is also ongoing.
- Metro works continue in Ankara. The Kızılay-Çayyolu line and Batıkent-Sincan metro will be put into service at the end of 2013. 1 million 200 thousand people will be moved. Tandogan-Keçiören line will be completed in 2014.
Source : I www.internethaber.co