AK Party deputies in Kayseri Ahmet Öksüzkaya and İsmail Tamer, Incesu Organized Industrial Zone (OSB) in the inspection of the loading unloading station found.
Öksüzkaya and Tamer, Incesu Organized Industrial Zone Chairman of the Board Halit Özkaya, Deputy Chairman Zekeriya Karayol and Regional Director Cemal Oğuzhan received information about the region.
Lawmakers, the Incesu Organized Industrial Zone, Kayseri-Adana highway and the railway line is reminded of the border, this is an advantage, he said.
Deputies, the station will be installed in the region through the transportation of products produced by rail transport costs will be reduced.
Source : I www.haberler.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul Traffic '' Circle '', '' Circle '' and '' TransMar '' systems with the solution proposal 26/07/2012 Professor of Urbanism Dr. Ahmet Vefik Alp, '' Circle '', '' '' '' '' '' '' and '' TransMar '' systems, suggested that the urban traffic can be resolved. Professor Dr. In his written statement, Alp attributed the fact that Istanbul transportation is getting worse with each passing day and that the main transportation axes are linear in the east-west direction and circular rail and rubber wheeled systems that can not be built can not be established. In the south of the Bosphorus, a multi-purpose '' float '' underneath the Bosphorus Bridge is added to the tubes that are being constructed for rail and rubber wheeled vehicles; they are backed up for maintenance, repair, earthquake, accident, war conditions of bridges as well as to rail to Istanbul. and…
- Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone to be Established in Sivas 11/03/2016 Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone will be Established in Sivas: Sivas Governor Bilen Barut announced the establishment of "Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone" in the city. Gunpowder, said in the 1950'li years Sivas and the country's economy as the locomotive of the railway investments until the 2000'ye lost years of great blood, he said. 850 in the 2 hectare square at the Iron and Steel Factory site for the old days of Sivas, which is the UM Railway City ekt with the investments in the first years of the Republic. In this context, Barut said that an organized industrial zone was set up and within this scope, the 5 million 203 thousand 141 square meters of immovable assets within the boundaries of the Sivas Iron and Steel Factory Endüstri
- Rail Systems Organized Industrial Zone Establishment Important for the Region 27/04/2012 In Sakarya, we evaluated TÜVASAŞ and Eurotem related works with our Transportation Minister Binali Yıldırım in Ankara, Sakarya deputies, Sakarya Governor Mustafa Büyük, deputy, governor and mayors. What is important here is the interest of our nation for our country. The establishment of the Rail Systems Organized Industrial Zone in Sakarya will make a significant contribution to the sustainable development of the region and the country. Rail systems and rail systems will bring huge gains to Sakarya and the country as the localization of the supplier industry and its area of expertise with innovative and competitive understanding. Due to the fact that the 50 of the percentages of production is required to be domestic, Sakarya's most advantageous province and attraction center in the production of wagons, EMU and DMU yüzde
- Gaziantep Organized Industrial Zone - State Railways to construct GATEM and Küsget rail system line 18/06/2012 Mayor Asim Guzelbey, "20 a World Leaders Summit held annually in Turkey's duty to represent the Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality was given to us," he said. Giving information about the underpass in front of the university at the entrance of Karatas Guzelbey, the work continues at a great pace and aim to complete the study before the Feast of Ramadan was passed. Güzelbey voyaged that they will organize the Şehreküstü Intersection as soon as the lower passage ends, said: em 2013 will be a busy year in terms of the municipality. . Organized industrial Zone,…
- Sivas Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone to Invest 16/02/2017 Sivas Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone to Invest: Sivas Governor Davut Gül met with businessmen who will invest in Sivas Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone. In addition to Governor Davut Gül, Tudemsas General Manager Yildiray Kocarslan, Provincial Special Administration General Secretary Mehmet Nebi Kaya and businessmen attended the meeting organized in Sivas Provincial Special Administration Council Meeting Hall. Before the meeting, businessmen introduced themselves and gave information about the sector they would invest in. Speaking at the meeting, Gul continued the process in the second organized industrial zone, said: "We wanted to explain the work in progress, as well as about you."