High-Level Conference on Middle East Railway Projects
Conference on N Projects and Forecasts for Railways in the Middle East Region U, under the 2012 Action Plan of the International Railways Association (UIC) Middle East Regional Council (RIC) -4 was held in November in Jordan's capital, Amman.
The conference was hosted by the Jordanian Ministry of Transport and the Jordanian Railways ARC and HJR, as well as transport ministers and representatives from the Middle East, the President / General Director of the UIC, and the RAME member Railways / CEOs.
With the conference;
- Demonstrate the potential of a high-performance railway network linked to Europe, the Middle East and Asia,
- Lobbying more generally for rail transport as a sustainable solution,
- Propagate and promote all railway projects in the Middle East region,
- Provide strong support from governments and international organizations, including financial institutions,
- The aim was to attract potential investors and business partners (joint ventures and partnerships, project finance, public / private partnerships, etc.) to play a strong role in the development of the railway transportation system in the region and to make investments.
Source : www.tcdd.gov.tr By