Show your value as a quality company in the international rail transportation sector with IRIS Certification ...
The privatization of European rail transport has led to an Abstract struggle for the rail industry. With increasing competition, especially in the European Union's commodity market, it needs "ready-to-move" transport systems that meet many different needs of countries, as well as comply with the restrictive rules of railways. In parallel with this. railway operators expect the railways supply industry to remain competitive and provide proven solutions that meet high quality standards for cars, facilities and Operating equipment.
What is IRIS Certification?
IRIS (International Railway Industry Standard) is an initiative led by the European Union of Railways Industries IUNIFEI and is widely promoted and supported by the four largest system manufacturers [Bombardier, Siemens, Alstom, Ansaldo-Breda]. IRIS internationally recognized quality standard ISO 9001 is based on.
Exclusive to the railway industry of ISO 9001. It is a complementary extension designed for the evaluation of management systems. The main purpose of IRIS is to improve the quality and reliability of railway vehicles produced by improving the entire supply chain.
It does so by asking suppliers to follow strict and common procedures.
What are the main benefits?
- As a quality supplier company, proof of the status of your company
- International identification and recognition in the railway industry: IRIS certified companies are included in the UNIFE database used by buyers of the main railway industry manufacturers.
- Quality improvement throughout the entire supply chain: improved product quality and an effective procedure chain due to standardized requirements
- Maintaining contracts in the industry provides a definite advantage for expert suppliers.
- Cost savings: reduced costs through integrated certification for both ISO 9001 and IRIS due to equivalent terms of qualification
- Time saving: a large number of your customers, instead of individual controls, offers a single overall audit.