Kiev - Sevastopol passenger train derailed, overthrown in a wagon
The passenger train that runs the Sevastopol campaign in Kiev - derailed.
According to the Ukrinform'in Zaparoje station near the railway station of a passenger car, a car was overturned.
According to the news 1 2012 04.45 morning XNUMX'da incident occurred in the incident or injured, while one of the eight cars left the locomotive was overturned.
In the overturned carriage 12 34 people were present.
After the accident, the train was closed for a while.
Source : www.utiad.org
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kiev - Sevastopol passenger train derailed, overthrown in a wagon (Video) 03/11/2012
Kiev - Sevastopol passenger train derailed, overthrew a wagon Kiev - Sevastopol derailed the passenger train engaged in the expedition. According to the Ukrinform'in Zaparoje station near the railway station of a passenger car, a car was overturned. According to the news 1 2012 04.45 morning 12'da incident occurred in the incident or injured, while one of the eight cars left the locomotive was overturned. In the overturned carriage 34 XNUMX people were present. After the accident, the train was closed for a while. Source: www.utiad.org Source Article from Kaynak
- 73 wagon exploded over oil train overlooked in Canada (Video) 08/07/2013 The oil train was overturned in Canada The 73 car exploded overturned the oil-loaded train in Canada. Following the accident, the fire spread to the surrounding houses. A train carrying crude oil in Quebec, Canada, was reported to be overturned for an undetermined reason. Authorities, near the town of Montreal 250 kilometers to the town of Lac Megantic after the accident announced a large number of explosions. More than a thousand people in the region were evacuated after the explosion in the 73 wagon of the train spread to the surrounding houses. A significant amount of oil flowing from the train to Maine was found to flow into the Chaudiere River. Death in the accident and after the accident ve
- Freight Train derails from US 38 Wagon Interconnects 25/09/2018 A train crash occurred in the Iowa state of the United States. The 38 wagon entered the freight train on the track. In the US state of Iowa the freight train derailed as it crossed the river bridge. The 38 wagon of the freight train carrying industrial sand and soybean oil entered. A large number of wagons were thrown into the river. There was no loss of life on the freight train that set off for Nebraska and derailed on the Floyd River. An investigation was launched against the accident. Source: www.trthaber.com
- (FLAŞ HABER) Ankara - Izmir passenger train named Karesi Express derailed at Balıkesir 15/02/2012 In the vicinity of Nusret village of Kepsut district of Balıkesir, the passenger train derailed. Karesi Express, which runs the Ankara-Balıkesir-Ýzmir route, derailed near the Nusret train station, which is located between Dursunbey and Kepsut districts. This morning in the event around the time of the 04.00 train, Nusret station near the train, falling off the mountain because of the rock was derailed. Suddenly standing passengers in the train experienced great fear and panic. The passengers, who panicked themselves, saw part of the train lying on its side. The blue train on the move was contacted with the guidance of the center of motion, which alarmed the caller's emergency call. In the vicinity of Dursunbey D
- Passenger train derailed in Batman 27/04/2012 The passenger train was derailed in Batman. There is no dead nor injured in the accident. The passenger train of Kurtalan Express, belonging to TCDD, which is on the Ankara-Kurtalan expedition, and the passenger train 11542, under the direction of machinists Metin Bozan and Davut Sever, derailed in the village of Yaylıca village which is connected to Batman Center. While the 15 passenger was not killed or injured in the train, the generator car was damaged. Passengers and some of the trains that derailed the train were brought to Batman and the crane was requested from Diyarbakır for the damaged generator wagon. Batman TCDD Garage Manager Hidayet Göktaş stated that the accident was due to the fact that the rails were old and that the technical error was due to the accident.