TCDD is in a continuous work for both renewing existing lines and adding new lines. In particular, it replaces the existing old rail technology and switches to a new and more up-to-date system of high-speed trains. High-speed trains provide this conversion.
In TCDD 2003 began to lay high-speed train lines.First line, the total length 533 km. Istanbul-Eskişehir-Ankara line. Ankara-Eskişehir part of the line, which is currently in use, consists of 245 km and travel time is 95 minutes. Trial expeditions 23 April, 2007, commercial voyages started at 13 May, 2009. The Eskişehir-İstanbul section of the line is expected to be completed at 2009. In 2012, when the line is connected with Marmaray, daily international trains will be realized between the first continents.
Map of TCDD Railway, railway in Turkey, railways, TCDD, FDI, information on trains and station in the map below:
TCDD Interactive Railway Map
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Map of Ankaray | Map of Ankaray Line and Ankaray Stops 11/04/2012 We have prepared the comprehensive route and map of Ankara subway and light rail system Anrakay for you in an interactive environment: Ankaray Map: Ankaray Metro Line, Ankaray Stops - A1 metro line serves between Dikimevi- Aşti bus station and the stops are as follows: Dikimevi Kurtulus College Kızılay Demirtepe Maltepe Tandoğan Beşevler Bahçelievler Emek AŞTİ Working hours: 06: 00 - 24: Serving between 00 hours, Ankaray has a connection to Ankara subway at Kızılay station. Cost and capacity: Ankaray, which was built in 1992 and cost 550 million German marks, started its operations in the summer of 1996. The 8,5 is km
- Railway Route Map YHT TCDD and Current Lines 2019 27/02/2019 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the Regional Directorate of Turkish State Railways and railway lines 2019-date maps showing the border in rayhaber.com. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the current map page to share them with you. The maps were prepared by TCDD and the year 2019 is the map showing the current railway routes. We are sharing these maps with you on our site for those who want to learn about the railways and to learn the route routes. TCDD shows new railway lines and maps will be published on our site. Turkish State Railways Click on the map to view the map in high resolution 1 Istanbul Turkish State Railways TCDD also REGIONAL OFFICE MAP. Area,…
- Map of TCDD Year of 1956 20/03/1998 The TCDD map in 1956 is as follows: The special TCDD map prepared by the French in 1956 is provided by RayHaber. Railway lines, pipelines and airports are shown on the map.
- TCDD Map in 2001 24/12/2011 TCDD Map in 2001
- TCDD 7. Region Eskişehir - Alayunt -Balıkesir Line Electrification Project The proposals of the tender for the preparation of EIA report, study, project, application and map map for 6 Unit transformer center were collected. 08/04/2013 TCDD 7. Region Eskişehir - Alayunt -Balıkesir Line Electrification Project The proposals of the tender for the preparation of EIA report, study, project, application and consignment map were collected to the transformer center of 6 units. Turkish State Railways (TCDD) 7. Regional Directorate of Eskişehir - Alayunt -Balıkesir Line Electrification Project; The proposals of the tender for the preparation of EIA Report, Survey, Project, Application and Expropriation Map for 6 Unit Transformer Center (21,7 km) were collected on 28 March 2013. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; firms and their bids (¨) were determined as follows: Elte Elektrik 122.605 TL Eltem - Tek Elektrik 149.797 TL And Elektrik 159.820 TL söz
- TCDD Passenger Transport Map 31/08/2013 Shuttle TCDD Map: average share of railways, railway lines is about 2% throughout the passenger transportation market are used yl Turkey 45 active. Considering the major medium and long routes, the passenger transport share from the passenger transport market is calculated as 21 on average. This rate goes up to% 50 on some tracks. A double outline (Eskişehir Express) 01.01.2012 units (Haydarpaşa-Adapazarı) were canceled from the date of 8 within the scope of Ankara-İstanbul YHT Project. 01.02.2012 double outline since 7 (16), which is operated between Anatolia, Ankara, Fatih, Başkent, Cumhuriyet, Sakarya, Meram Expresses and Haydarpaşa-Adapazarı.
- TCDD Railways Map 20/04/2018 Current Railways TCDD map: Map of Railways TCDD is currently being offered to you at very high resolution. You can also download the current World Railway map from our website. TCDD Railway Map: TCDD railways official maps able to download from the following link: MAP OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY STATE RAILWAYS
- Map of TCDD High Speed Train 04/07/2012 Turkish State Railways High Speed Rail Map: High Speed Train (YHT), is Turkey's first high-speed train. With the start of the expedition yht'n Turkey among countries using this technology in Europe 6., 8 the world. country. TCDD has made a survey to determine the name of this train, the poll voted "Turkish Star", "Turquoise", "Snowdrop", "High Speed Train", "Steel Wing", "Lightning" High Speed Train has been decided among the names . Open High Speed Lines: Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train 523 kilometers long line has the following stops: Polatli, Eskisehir, Bozuyuk, Bilecik, Pamukova, Sapanca, Izmit, Gebze, Pendik Total…
- TCDD Rail Systems Projects Historical Development Map 04/01/2012 Turkey has initially acted together with European countries in the planning and construction of rail systems. As can be seen below, 1829 is the first railway company in the UK; In the 1869 year of the Ottoman Empire, it was started to be built. However, the administrators, who wanted to manage the country between 1940-2000 years later, were not able to grasp the importance of the railroad. History of Rail Systems in the World Today, in almost all of the world's major cities, public transportation is usually carried out by rail systems. Because of its numerous benefits, rail systems have a great importance in both ”passenger” and ”freight“ transportation. In terms of population, especially in the last century Son
- TCDD Turkey Rail System Map 14/12/2007 TCDD rail map of Turkey - Turkey TCDD Rail System Map (interactive) and the renewal of existing lines of TCDD is constantly a work in progress for both new lines added. In particular, it renews the existing old rail technology and changes to a new and more up-to-date high speed train system. This conversion is provided by High Speed Train. In TCDD 2003 began to lay high-speed train lines. The first line is the total length 533 km. İstanbul-Eskişehir-Ankara line. The Ankara-Eskişehir section of the line, which is currently in use, consists of 245 km and the journey time is 95 minutes. Trials 23…