The light rail system, which introduced major changes in the transportation area in Samsun and was put into service at 10.10.2010 on 10.10, carried 2 million 26 thousand passengers in the year.
Due to the fact that the light rail system, which is being carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality and which is in great demand from the citizens, has reached the age of 2, a celebration program was organized. The 10.10.2010 age of the light rail system launched on 10.10 at 2 was celebrated with 10 bin red carnation distributed to passengers at 10 2 at Republic Square Station today.
After the distribution of red carnations, the light rail system is celebrating the second year of happiness and happiness of the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General, 10.10.2010 10.10 16 hours since the date of the 26 tram 417 820 thousand 2 people said that a total passenger. 207 623 3 321 voyage in the year that says that Sefer Arlı, the number of trams this time the total number of 986 million 110 thousand 90 kilometers traveled. “Our line capacity is 50 per day. While the average number of 67 passengers is over the weekend, this number is around 500 bin 5 during the week. Every 357 is a daily 239. We are happy to serve our people with our 18 staff and our XNUMX transfer bus. X
Sefer Arlı stated that the works for the establishment of new railway public transportation lines between Samsun and Tekkeköy continued, hızla Our light rail works for Tekkeköy district are continuing. Planning and feasibility studies are continuing for the establishment of the lines. Also for the existing routes 45 meters long 5 tender for the purchase of new trams. Related to this issue, the provincial commission continues to review komisyon.
23 BUS BETWEEN UNIVERSITY-CITY CENTER
The current public buses, minibuses and minibuses and dolmuş lines continue to record the recording of the Deputy Secretary General Sefer Arlı, UKOME decisions in line with the 23 new bus purchase, rail and transfer network will be created by the expressing said. Sefer Arlı, ına All of our modern, electronic, air-conditioned and handicapped-accessible buses will be put into service in November. In other words, it will transfer from north to south, from south to north for the passengers who cannot reach the rail system. With these buses, it is envisaged to provide economic transfer between the university and the city center and between the different regions of the city with the rail system merkezi.
Source : I www.haberyurdum.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 2012 in Samsun Light rail system 21.7 carried million passengers 02/01/2013 In the light rail system 2012 in Samsun Light rail system 21.7 carried millions passengers 2012 million passengers in the light rail system 21.7. Samulaş general manager flocked. The 2011 million passenger rail system in 17 reached 2012 million in 21.7. 2014 2012 carried 21.7 million passengers. In the light rail system 2012 in Samsun carried 21.7 million passengers. Samulaş general manager flocked. The 2011 million passenger rail system in 17 reached 2012 million in 21.7. At the beginning of 2014, the number of trains will increase to 21. The light rail system of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality carried 2012 million passengers in 21.7. Ş
- 55 Million Passengers Celebration in Samsun Light Rail System (Photo Gallery) 28/02/2014 55 Million Passenger Celebration in Samsun Light Rail System: 3 was introduced to the passengers in the light rail system. Authorities, the province plate code 55'i said they are organizing the event because they care. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, Alsim Alarko-Ansaldobreda Consortium 55 million pounds were commissioned and the 108 Light Rail System, which was launched years ago, reached the number of 3 million passengers. In Samsun, where the province plate code 55 was reached 55 million passengers, carnations and chocolates were served at the Cumhuriyet Square stop. Officers who meet themselves with flowers Kend
- 1 Public Transport Vehicles in Trabzon 15/01/2018 In the Metropolitan Municipality of Trabzon 2017 carried 13 million 63 thousand 551 passengers. Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, "We are there to serve our people day and night," he said. Serving the four corners of Trabzon with its wide transportation network, the Metropolitan Municipality has put the social municipality in the best way in the transportation area. 2017 million in the citizens of 2.7 transportation services in this service 'free card' was completely free with the benefit. In addition to free transportation services benefited by 65 citizens, persons with disabilities, veterans and martyrs and other rightful citizens, discounted transport by law UM
- 72 million TL of the tender price of the Kestel Light Rail System line of 28 million TL has been spent 20/07/2012 Speaking at the meeting of Bursa Provincial Coordination Council Governor Harput, Bursa 450 project is currently in progress, he said. 450 4 525 186 42 million 7,5 thousand TL pointed out that the project, the 72 of these projects have been completed percent of these projects, he added. Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Mustafa Altın, 28 kilometers Kestel Light Rail System line of the tender price is XNUMX million TL, so far XNUMX million TL spent spent, he said. Source: www.haberx.com
- Ankara Light Rail Transport System is in service 30/08/1996 Ankara Light Rail Transport System 30 was put into service on August 1996. The Ankara Light Rail Transport System (ANKARAY) is designed to respond to the increasing transport demand of Ankara residents on the East-West axis of the city (between Söğütözü and Dikimevi). It also meets the burden of increasing passenger demand on this route with the opening of ASTI. Working on an 8.7 km route between Söğütözü-Dikimevi, ANKARAY consists of total 11 station and 100.000 m2 warehouse workshop area. With the 25000 passenger carrying capacity in one direction and hour, ANKARAY is at the service of people from 06: 00 to 24: 00 in the morning. ANKARAY operation; EGO General Directorate with BUGSAŞ BU
- 175 million tl credit for Tekkeköy light rail system 09/07/2015 175 million TL loan for Tekkeköy light rail system: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Council unanimously delegated to the Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz the right to use 175 million TL loan from İller Bank to be used in Tekkeköy light rail system line. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Assembly July 14. The first session of the association took place at the Assembly Meeting Hall of the Metropolitan Municipality. The Deputy Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, Turan Çakır chaired the meeting. In the first session of July, 45 Agenda item was referred to parliamentary commissions. The 3 article discussed outside the agenda was approved by the parliament and sent to commissions Gün
- Samsun BB Light Rail System Project is expected to be extended to Taflan and Samsun - Çarşamba Airport 06/06/2012 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, ”Light Rail System Project“ new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The municipality continues its project and route studies on the extension of the existing line, which is 17.2 kilometers long from the West to Taflan and from the East to the Samsun - Çarşamba Airport. After the completion of the project and route studies and feasibility studies, the project will be submitted to the Ministry of Development and the project will be expected to be included in the 25 investment program in the year following the completion of the feasibility studies. Also for the purchase of 2013 pieces vehicle to be used even kullan
- Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Project The feasibility studies for extension of SAMRAY Line to Samsun - Tekkeköy have also begun 07/11/2012 It will be realized by Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, lığı 17.2 km. The feasibility studies for the extension of the SAMRAY line from Samsun to Tekkeköy (14 km.) have been started. The officials we interviewed on the subject stated that the feasibility reports to be prepared after the completion of the works will be sent to the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments for approval. After receiving the necessary approvals, the project is expected to be submitted to the Ministry of Development for approval in order to be included in the investment program. Source: Investments
- Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Project The feasibility studies for extension of SAMRAY Line to Samsun - Tekkeköy have also begun 07/11/2012
It will be realized by Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, lığı 17.2 km. The feasibility studies for the extension of the SAMRAY line from Samsun to Tekkeköy (14 km.) have been started. The officials we interviewed on the subject stated that the feasibility reports to be prepared after the completion of the works will be sent to the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments for approval. After receiving the necessary approvals, the project is expected to be submitted to the Ministry of Development for approval in order to be included in the investment program. Source: Investment Source Article from https://rayhaber.com/samsun-buyuksehir-belediyesi-hafif-rayli-sistem-projesi-samray-hattinin-samsun-tekkekoye-kadar-uzatilmasi-ile-ilgili-fizibilite-calismalarina-da- start was /? utm_source = rss & utm_medium = rss & utm_campaign = samsun-metropolitan-municipality-light-rail-system-project-of samray-line-mastiff-tekkeko to-far-extended be-with-about-feasibility-study them-da-bass was
- Malatyaya Light Rail or Light Metro Transportation System 30/10/2013 Malatyaya Light Rail System or Light Rail Transit System: Malatya Metropolitan Municipality candidate candidate. Dr. Dr. Ibrahim Gezer, "the implementation of the projects will be the gripping actor of the Malatya region," he said. Professor Dr. İbrahim Gezer talked to Radio Huzur and reminded that he was the founder of Bilgi Yolu Education and Culture and Social Research Center (BİLSAM) and he chaired important organizations like Fırat Development Agency (FKA) and he realized and realized many projects in these areas. stated that they are active in activities that will contribute to regional developments. He also expressed his views about the Trambus system. Dr. They're lightweight or lightweight Gez
- There is no interest in the ring busses to feed the Samsun Light Rail System 12/12/2012 Samsun Light Rail System no need to feed the public buses Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Sefer Arlı, according to the transportation plan prepared by the Samsun Light Rail System to feed the public bus lines expected to be announced. Arlı stated that the passenger carrying capacity remains at 30. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, the second joint commission meeting in December, AK Party was held under the chairmanship of City Council Member Turan Çakır. At the meeting, firstly, Taflan-Çatalçam-İncesu Transfer bus line commissioned for feeding Samsun Light Rail System was discussed. MHP Council Member who took the floor in the face of the proposal Teklif
- President Yilmaz said Samsun will Extend Light Rail System 18/12/2012 Mayor Yilmaz said Samsun will extend the Light Rail System Samsun Metropolitan Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, Samsun Light Rail System direction, the east-west and south direction of the city will be extended. Yılmaz's "southern" emphasis was on the one-time, "Will the rail system pass through the Farm Street?" brought the question. In the last two years, the need for new vehicles due to the increasing demand for passengers in the day, indicating that the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, in this sense, they continue to work quickly, he said. 2 INCREASING INCREASED THROUGH YILDIZ underlined that there are ongoing projects related to Samsun Light Rail System.
- Samsun light rail system 03/02/2013 Samsun light rail system is in use in the Samsun Light Rail Transport System 1. Stage length between Gar and University is the total 17,2km. The maximum speed of the system is 70km per hour but the average commercial speed is used as 30 km. every 4 uses a 21 stall that will serve every minute. 2010 90 32 2,65 3,30 43,5 6 XNUMX XNUMX TECHNICAL FEATURES OF TRAINS USED IN THE SYSTEM: Vehicle length: XNUMX meter Vehicle width: XNUMX meter Vehicle height: XNUMX meter (excluding catenary) Vehicle weight: XNUMX ton Vehicle capacity (XNUMX
- Samsun Light Rail System will reach 5 train at the end of this year 09/04/2013 Samsun Light Rail System will reach the 5 train at the end of this year Metropolitan Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz in the statement, Samsun Light Rail System transportation problems in the urban transformation projects by touching, "Light Rail System will be included later this year, China will be included in the 5 train These trains, which are 42 meters in length, will be a little more relaxed in terms of transportation, and the residents of Zeytinlik and Anadolu residents have taken their concerns on the issue of urban transformation by taking a call from the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization themselves. This is very pleasing çok
- Samsun light rail goes up to 31 Km 28/01/2016 Samsun light rail system goes up to 31 Km: The first rail of the light rail system between Gar-Tekkeköy in Samsun was assembled with a ceremony held today. Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, 2016 10 of light rail system 2. in the month of service. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System XNUMX. The construction of the stage continues at full speed. One of the most important steps of the works between Gar-Tekkeköy, the rail laying process started with the ceremony held today. The ceremony began with the sacrifice. After the sacrifice of the victim, Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz and the contractors of the contractor companies will start the concrete operations of the area where the rails will be laid by pressing the button Kur
- Samsun Light Rail System Will Be A Solution For Industrial Transportation 04/03/2016 Samsun Light Rail System will be the solution for industrial transportation: Tekkeköy Mayor Hasan Togar and Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Speaker Turan Çakır attended the breakfast program organized by the Chamber of Carpenters and Upholsterers President Ibrahim Ülker and members of the Board of Directors. Samsun Tekkeköy Mayor Hasan Togar listened to the problems of carpenter and upholsterer tradesmen in the program. In his speech, President Togar said, imiz We are making every effort to solve the problems of our industrial zone in Tekkeköy district which is one of the biggest contributions to the economy of Samsun. There are new problems in the rapidly growing and developing industrial site, "said Hasan Togar," Transportation problem ".
- Transfer to Samsun Light Rail System Kerem 24/04/2016 Samsun Light Rail System is entrusted to Kerem: At the celebration event held for the National Sovereignty and Children's Day of 23 in Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş., primary school student Kerem Albayrak took over the office of general manager. 23 April 2016 13 58 0 0 The son of Uğur Albayrak who served in Samulaş A.Ş. student Kerem Albayrak, Samulaş A.Ş. Kadir Gürkan, Board Member, took over the task from the 4 journal. General Directorate of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. Kerem Albayrak, who met with the technical and administrative directors, followed a briefing by the managers. Traffic Control Trafik
- Flash Decision for Samsun Light Rail System 18/08/2016 Samsun Light Rail System Flash Decision: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz said the rail system will come to OMU. Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, the Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, made a traditional breakfast at the Samsun Golf Course where he met many people from businessmen to politicians. Ik RAIL SYSTEM WILL COME TO THE UNIVERSITY için As the driver of the rail system carried out yesterday, he announced that they had delayed the inauguration for a week as he saw a number of shortcomings in the test drive. We were going to serve Saturday but we saw a number of shortcomings. Next Saturday Cumartesi
- Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System - SamRay commenced service 10/09/2010 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System 10.10.2010 was launched in a ceremony at 10.00. THE FIRST 3 DAY WILL BE FREE SERVICE, RAIL SYSTEM, 13 OCTOBER WITH THE ELECTRONICS TICKETS TO GO TO THE PASSENGER TRANSMISSION OF THE RAIL SYSTEM'S OFFICIAL OPENING IN THIS MONTH RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN IN THIS MONTH WILL HAPPEN MUNICIPALITY PRESIDENT YUSUF ZİYA YILMAZ, SAMSUN METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY YUSUF ZİYA YILMAZ: "RAYLI SYSTEM HUSBAND MUTLUYUM "Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System 10.10.2010 hours started service at a ceremony at 10.00. The Samsun Light Rail System Project, which cost 121 million euros, was put into service one month before its normal time. N
- Samsun Light Rail System 8 Age 15/10/2018 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Sahin thanked Samsun Ziya Yilmaz, the Samsun deputy who gave this public transportation system to Samsun and former chairman of Metropolitan Municipality within the scope of 8 anniversary of Samsun Light Rail system. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Sahin said the following: sistemi Samsun Light Rail system 10 October 2010 on the Gar - the first station between the university station had started. We have entered 8 of this important service. 10 October as 2019 8 8. We celebrate your year. Launched by SAMULAŞ A.Ş. yildirim and Samsun light rail system yıld
- 419 passenger will be transported in one pass at Ankara-Istanbul YHT 27/07/2014 419 passengers will be transported in Ankara-Istanbul YHT line in one time: 40 passengers will be able to move between Ankara and Istanbul in three hours and 419 minutes. There will be four different categories of tickets for six-wagon trains. The Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line opened between Ankara and Istanbul for a three-hour 40 minute. Ankara-Eskişehir section of 533 kilometers of Ankara-İstanbul YHT line of 245 kilometers was put into service at 2009. There will be nine stops in Polatlı, Eskişehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Pamukova, Sapanca, İzmit, Gebze and Pendik. In the first stage, the last stop will be Pendik and then the station will be hat
- Istanbul's public transport vehicles carry 2.5 million passengers per day 08/12/2013 Istanbul's public transport 2.5 million passengers transported per day: Istanbul, Turkey's most populous city public transport, 2.5 million passengers per day. Istanbul is the third in this field. Megan 1 months the number of passengers transported in the city exceeds the population of Turkey. In Istanbul, where the population is over 15 million, public transport is of great importance. Istanbul's passenger transport, which is one of the largest cities in the world, increased with the expansion of Marmaray and Metrobus lines. Earlier in the day 700 Thousands of passengers around the Metrobus, Beylikdüzü line that extends this figure, 1 exceeded million. Kartal-Kadıköy, which was opened previously açıl
- 84 Million Passengers Moved in Public Transport Vehicles in Konya 26/02/2018 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which provides service to all corners of Konya thanks to its wide transportation network, environmentally friendly, natural gas and last system transportation vehicles, carried 2017 bus line and 276 million 2 thousand passengers in 84 tram line in 656. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which is serving once again to Konya's 31 district with the New Metropolitan Law, has also made significant strides in the area of public transportation. Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyürek, they strengthened with the public transport fleet in Konya natural gas and environment-friendly buses in Turkey stating that they are the first municipalities offering electric buses into service, always the latest technologies in the public transportation field ...
- 2012 Million Passenger Carries in 100 31/01/2013 2012 Million Passenger Carriage in 100 Ankara Rail System 94 494 156 100 2 Xnumx passenger used the metro and Ankaray which are the indispensable public transportation vehicle of the metros. With the addition of free boarding card holders, this number is approaching 771 million. Another remarkable aspect of the capital rail systems was the distance that last year. One year 145 384 thousand 403 thousand kilometers of Metro and Ankaray road, the 3,5 thousand kilometers from the Earth 30 miles away from the XNUMX times and times. - SAFE AND FAST TRAVEL ON THE RAILS The Metropolitan Municipality's Capitalists XNUMX August R
- Rail System Lines in Ankara 117 Million Passenger Moved 23/03/2017 117 Million Passenger Carriage in Ankara: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate provided urban transportation for 316 million passengers last year. The General Directorate of EGO, which undertakes most of the urban transportation, delivered 700 bin with rail on weekdays, 400 bin with rail systems, and 8 bin passenger with ropeway to its home, business, school and many points. EGO buses traveled 86 million kilometers over the last year, while rail systems 207 carried over a thousand times and carried the capital city. In the metropolises of the cities, the population exceeds 5 million, the traffic Dünya