National Geographic channel marmaray tube walkway project is described in the documentary of the construction site we see every day, we always wonder why we're going to Üsküdar'dan sure that this ship is here in what we are wondering what is being done in this closed awnings why we are wondering why the labyrinth. we will find answers to our questions in this documentary.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Marmaray Tube Passage at National Geographic 27/07/2012 Marmaray tube project which was the project of the century was documented by National Geographic. History of Marmaray Project: The first railway tunnel that was planned to pass through the Bosphorus was drafted in 1860. The figure shows a tunnel and floating cross-sections standing on the columns and floating in the sea. The idea of a railway tunnel under the Bosphorus was first introduced in 1860. However, where the tunnel planned to pass under the Bosphorus would pass through the deepest parts of the Bosphorus, it would not be possible to build the tunnel above or below the seabed using old techniques; and therefore this tunnel is designed for the deniz
- National Geographic's Channel Istanbul Review 30/03/2018 National Geographic published an article on Kanal Istanbul and explained the environmental damage to the project and its impact on the future of Istanbul. National Geographic, "Istanbul's new channel will be an environmental disaster?" has published a post titled. In the article, the problems to be experienced with Kanal Istanbul and new airport projects were discussed. In the evaluation, it was emphasized that with the construction of the canal, a large number of people will be displaced, the water resources of the city will be affected, the marine life will be harmed and the plan is incompatible with the decisions taken for sustainable living in Istanbul. 'WATER RESOURCES WILL BE LARGE HARDWARE' In the article quoted by the Sol News Portal, the water problem of Istanbul is historically mentioned, '
- 3 from THY. National Geographic Documentary Proposal for Airport 30/08/2018 THY, 29 began to negotiate with the National Geographic to make it a documentary for the transfer of Istanbul to the new airport planned to be opened in October. Uğur Cebeci from Hurriyet informed the audience that the transportation of the third airport of Istanbul will be a documentary. Cebeci, in his article 'Great migration documentary will be' with the title on the subject wrote: 'THY, 29 to be opened in October to move to the new airport of Istanbul to be turned into a documentary National Geographic began negotiations. When the positive result is received, the world will be one of the biggest migrations from the beginning to the end, day and night will be drawn ... The story will start from Atatürk Airport and when placed side by side, the 300 bin TIR convoy that will be formed in 5 kilometers long is Olumlu
- It was determined that the route of the Road Tube Crossing project under the Bosphorus was not planed. 15/11/2012 The Road Tube Passage route, which will pass under the Bosphorus, has not been planned. The transformation project that will enable Haydarpaşa to be used as a trade and tourism center is planned as the Road Tube Pass project under the Bosphorus. However, since the route of the Tube Transit project was not processed in the plans, the commercial development given to TCDD lands was converted to green area. One of the most prestigious projects of Istanbul, Haydarpaşa Port project, the zoning plans of the Bosphorus Tube Transition project route was processed. In order to transform Harem and Haydarpaşa region into touristic and commercial centers, the land belonging to TCDD was taken to the public service area. As Municipal Service Area and Social Facility Belediye
- Banc National D'Epreuve 26/12/2010 Address: 5 R. De Meons - 2 II Molina-Nord FR - 42004 Saint- Etienne Phone: + 33-477 / 25 12 06 Fax: + 33-477 / 37 70 46 E-Mail: charlotte-AUBRET @ banc-Épreuve, .fr Internet: http://www.banc-epreuve.f Contact: Frau Charlotte AUBRET Testing services product group 10.2.13 10.2.17 11.7.21 Certification Certification
- Atlas Iron and QR will build railway line at National Pilabara 27/04/2012 Australia-based Atlas Iron Limited has reached an agreement with QR National, a local coal transport company to conduct a feasibility study for the 3,5 billion A $ railway project in Western Australia's Pilbara region. The railway line will connect Atlas and other companies' iron ore reserves to Port Hedland in eastern and southeastern Pilbara. The feasibility study is expected to be completed by the end of the 2012 calendar year. The first transport is scheduled for 2015. Atlas will use its rail transport to increase its annual output from 15 million mt to 46 million mt. Thus, the company will fully utilize the Port Hedland port capacity.
- EPSILON-NDT, was the representative of Turkey's National Railway Equipments nrear 27/02/2017 EPSILON-NDT AS America, one of the largest locomotive manufacturer NRA National Railway Equipments company was representative of Turkey Rail Freight Association Member EPSİLON-NDT Inc. America, one of the largest locomotive manufacturer National Railway Equipments NRA company in Turkey as representative of different types and power in diesel electric locomotives of new, sales for revision made or used, lease through leasing, began to offer maintenance, repair and spare parts service. In addition to these services; Design and manufacture of all types of freight wagons, sale of monoblock wheels and wheel sets Automatic ultrasonic error detection of wheel sets Automatic cleaning systems of wheel sets ve
- National Gummi AB 23/01/2010 Address: Krontorpsv. 14 30265 46 3 5 18 28 00 46 3 54 07 61 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Herr Claes Rössel
- After Marmaray 2. tube transition, finally 3. bridge will open 07/09/2012 Transport Minister Binali Yildirim, "we will open Marmaray next year. Next year we will open the 2 tube. Next 3. Bridge will be opened," he said. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim and Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Taner Yildiz, Kaan Heliport answered the questions of the press after the opening. Traffic is constantly participating in new vehicles, but the roads are the same and the parking space is insufficient stating Yıldırım, "So we need to give weight to public transportation. We will open Marmaray next year. After that next 2. Will open the tube. Next 3. Bridge will be opened," he said. . RAYLI SYSTEM THREE FOLDING Lightning, 17 AY
- Marmaray tube gate construction monthly progress video released 25/09/2012 Construction progress video for August. The video shows the constructions of the BC1 contract. The works at Kazlıçeşme, Yedikule, Yenikapı, Sirkeci, Üsküdar and Ayrılıkçeşme were also displayed. the http://youtu.be/wqjqxnumxrgh_a