Kabatas-Bagcilar located on the tram line Cevizliwrought iron motifs were placed on the tram stops at the vineyards, Fındıkzade and Kabataş.
Located on the Kabatas-Bagcilar line of T1 by Istanbul Transportation Corporation Cevizlivineyards in the vineyards, Fındıkzade and Kabataş stations and the wrought-irons within the scope of the renovation works were noticed at the tram stops.
Istanbul tram stops were combined with Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's emblem and tulip figure and had an aesthetic appearance with wrought iron railings close to 750 meters.
Kemal Filiz, who is responsible for the sales of the wrought iron factory produced in Denizli factories, said that the tram lines that provide transportation of hundreds of thousands of people every day are given an aesthetic appearance.
Filiz stated that they were pleased to leave such a permanent value to Istanbul.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bağcılar-Kabataş Tram Line Renewal Work 23/06/2014 Renovation work at Bağcılar-Kabataş Tram Line: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (İBB), railway and platform renovation of the Bağcılar-Kabataş tram line at Mehmet Akif Station will be carried out. According to the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, T1 Bağcılar-Kabataş tram line will be closed between the dates of 23 June-14 2014 XNUMX July XNUMX due to rail and platform renovation works which will start at Mehmet Akif Station. Mehmet Akif Station will be closed to the passenger reception and the vehicles will not stop at this station. Zeytinburnu-Gungoren rail infrastructure between the safety and comfort of the work to be done in the runway for the change of rail elevations will be done in the existing platforms.
- Otogar-Bagcilar Metro / Technical Tour of Bağcılar Station Construction 01/10/2012 Trips Name: Bus Station-Bagcilar Metro / Bagcilar Station Building Attractions: Bağcılar Metro Station Date and Time: 06.10.2012 - 09: 30-12: 00 what the trip attractions: Metro Building, Station Excavation with Top Down Method. TECHNICAL ELEMENTS ASSOCIATION ISTANBUL PROVINCIAL PRESIDENCY Oğuzhan Cad. Oguzhan Ishani No: 17 Floor: Flat 5: 14 Fındıkzade / ISTANBUL Phone: (212) 532 03 75 - (541) 525 80 40 Fax: (0212) 533 17 81 Source: www.tekderistanbul.org
- GASKI rail system completes drinking water lines on the Abraham line 07/10/2013 GASKI rail system completes the drinking water lines on the Abrahamic line: Gaziantep Water and Sewerage Administration (GASKI) General Directorate teams complete the additional works of the drinking water lines on the railway line. GASKI General Directorate teams, carrying the drinking water and infrastructure lines on the rail system route to the edge of the system route, will perform the welding operations of the drinking water lines in the study to be carried out on 8 October Tuesday. GASKİ General Manager Fahreddin Uslusoy, lad Hoca Ahmet Yesevi Street, Hasan Celal Güzel and Muhsin Yazicioglu on the boulevards of the planned work we do. Within the scope of displacement work çalış
- İzmir-Ödemiş railway renovation works are nearing the end. 31/12/2012 İzmir-Ödemiş railway renovation works are nearing the end. Passengers using the aforementioned line asked the authorities for help in the rainy and cold weather, and the rails between Ödemiş and Cumaovası were changed completely to provide safer, more comfortable and faster service to passengers. Welding and balancing of rails will continue until the end of January. The passengers who use Gaziemir station from Izmir to Ödemiş are troubled. Sebahattin Yavuzkaya, one of the passengers, explained the problem they experienced: ın The number of train passengers is increasing day by day and people go on top of each other in a way such as a stack of fish sometimes in wagons. In addition to the lack of train wagons, ları
- Wrought Iron Railings at Kabatas-Bagcilar Tram Stations 05/10/2012 Kabatas-Bagcilar located on the tram line Cevizliwrought iron motifs were placed on the tram stops at the vineyards, Fındıkzade and Kabataş. Located on the Kabatas-Bagcilar line of T1 by Istanbul Transportation Corporation Cevizlivineyards in the vineyards, Fındıkzade and Kabataş stations and the wrought-irons within the scope of the renovation works were noticed at the tram stops. Istanbul tram stops were combined with Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's emblem and tulip figure and had an aesthetic appearance with wrought iron railings close to 750 meters. Kemal Filiz, the sales manager of the wrought iron factory produced in Denizli factories, said that the tram lines, which provide transportation for hundreds of thousands of people every day, have an aesthetic appearance. Filiz, Istanbul Fil
- Kabataş Bağcılar Tram Stations Route Duration 08/02/2019 Kabataş Bağcılar Tram Stops Route Duration: The first phase of the 19,3 Km line was built between Sirkeci and Aksaray and opened in 1992. The line connected to Topkapı and Zeytinburnu directions was later extended to Eminönü Station. 29 On June 2006, it was connected to Kabataş by crossing the Galata Bridge. In the Kabataş area, it is connected to Yenikapı Haciosman Metro Line via Taksim - Kabataş Funicular Line and thus 4. Transportation between Levent and Atatürk Airport is provided by rail systems. Zeytinburnu, which was commissioned in 2006 and operated by high-floor tram vehicles, is located in Zeytin
- Bağcılar Kabataş Tram Line Opened (Video) 23/08/2016 Bağcılar Kabataş Tram Line Opened: In Güngören, İstanbul, the tramway stops due to a shortage in the brakes of the tramway are again in operation after the necessary maintenance work. Istanbul's Gungoren district of the Kabatas-Bagcilar expedition due to the derailment of the expedition of the expedition was stopped. damage occurred. After the tram was lifted and the maintenance and repair of the rails were completed, the voyages returned to normal. https://youtu.be/poxnumxyiaxnumxyaxnumxy
- 37 low-based tramway vehicle starts to work in Kabatas-Bagcilar line 17/12/2010 All of the 37 pieces of low-based tramway vehicles, which were purchased by President Kadir Topbaş to be introduced to the press in the first instance and to meet the increasing passenger demand on the Kabataş-Bağcılar line, were tested. The number of vehicles will go to 92 with those who will enter the service. 5 and 2,5 will be the 4 and 2 minutes in minutes. Since the vehicles are low-based, there are no steps or obstacles in the vehicle. In this way, passengers with disabilities, vehicles will be able to move comfortably. Since the passenger and driver sections are air-conditioned with air conditioning, Istanbul residents will not be affected negatively by the seasonal conditions. In the vehicle, the passenger is optimal in terms of freedom of movement Araç
- Kabatas-Bagcilar tram line breakdown 29/02/2012 According to a statement from Istanbul Transport Inc., Kabatas lam the ropeway of the catenary wire in the Çapa area of Bağcılar tram line occurred. While the flights between Yusufpaşa and Topkapı could not be done for a while, the transportation on the line was made between Kabataş-Yusufpaşa and Topkapı-Bağcılar. After the short-term repair of the fault Kabatas-Bağcılar tram line has returned to normal transportation. Source: AA
- Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram Line Electrical Failure 14/05/2016 Electric Failure in the Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram Line: The failure in the electrical system at the Aksaray stop of the tram running at Kabataş-Bağcılar line caused disruptions in flights. The breakdown in the electrical system at the Aksaray stop of the tram running at Kabataş-Bağcılar line caused disruptions in flights. According to information received, hours 10.30 Kabatas-Bağcılar between the tram, Aksaray, malfunctioned. The passengers were evacuated on the fault in the electrical system. As citizens leave the station on foot, security guards shut the passenger entrance, pulling the lanes to the stop entrance. Passengers, Kabatas Beyazit-Grand Bazaar, Bagcilar was directed to the Fındıkzade stop. There was an interruption in the voyages until the technical team resolved the fault.